[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. <TABLE id=contributor cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD><H1>Tiger Woods isn't a sex addict, he's just retarded</H1>
    by Tony Dunst | Published: Dec 18, '09
    </TD><TH>
    </TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I never liked Tiger Woods. I never disliked him either, as far as I was concerned he wasn't interesting enough to feel strongly about. I was always a John Daly fan; a big fat guy who crushed the ball, smoked on the course, drank and gambled all night, dated a Hooters waitress, wrote a tell all book, and despite his flaws was just so lovably human. Sure Woods could win every golf tournament imaginable, but nothing about his personality or style was particularly engaging. As we all know, it turns out Tiger Woods was a lot more interesting than we gave him credit for. Too bad he's a lying, sell out piece of shit.

Some might think that I might have some sympathy for Woods given my lifestyle choices. And sure, I can understand the desire to sleep around, which would be particularly hard to resist were you a rich and famous sports star. But I have no sympathy for Woods, only scorn and vitriol. Woods is the kind of guy that gives ladies men their often deserved bad name, a liar and cheat who will risk anything and everything to get off. What truly disgusts me about Woods though, is what a colossal fucking sell out he is. They call him the billion dollar sportsman, and we all know he would have never got that kind of money had he been out in the open about his drug use and girl chasing. No, had he been that kind of guy with his golf talent he only would have earned several hundred million dollars, because a sponsorship from Playboy and Trojan doesn't pay quite as well as Buick and Nike. Lord knows you just can't live the appropriate baller lifestyle on nine figures. He could have been himself though, instead of lying to his family, his fans, and all the people that looked up to him.

If Woods had been open (and not married) about how he rolls the guy would have been my hero. A dude who takes drugs, sleeps with loads of women, then rocks up in the morning fresh and proceeds to be crush everyone else would be just so epic. I'd have posters of him on my wall and write him fan mail asking him how it's done, how to balance it all at once. Instead he constructed an elaborate web of lies which covered, as far as we can tell, his entire personal life. Now he's claiming to be a &quot;sex addict&quot;, because apparently, he isn't tired of insulting the public's intelligence just yet. With incredibly rare exceptions, &quot;sex addiction&quot; is what men who get caught being men like to claim to gain sympathy when they simply don't have the balls to own up to their horny behavior. Given what I've seen in the poker industry, if every guy who routinely cheated on his wife or girlfriend were a sex addict then the vast majority of the industry is badly in need of professional help.

Fuck Tiger Woods and the Buick that coward rode in on. Daly for the win!
  2. who the hell is tony dunst
    Originally Posted by H@BB@KUK View Post

who the hell is tony dunst

nub

4. bond 18 no?
  5. In before DW blows his load all over this thread

7. Agree 1000%
  8. Hey Tony, I love to read your blogs and am a fan of yours, but this shit is none of your buisness. If I were to
    see you walking around vegas I would have said whats up and told you that I was a fan,
    but I would no longer do so.
    Who are you or anyone else to pass judgement? And fyi this is not a news story, this is shit
    that should be between Tiger and his wife. Also, how do you know he does drugs? Cause
    someone said so? Dude was getting paid to portay an image, so what?
    Why the &quot;fuck you&quot; Tiger Woods? Does it really matter to you? I like you Tony, but you
    spew off with shit without really thinking about it, and sometimes you would be better off
    keeping stuff about other people to yourself ala your Devil Fish story that you totally pussied
    out on.
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

bond 18 no?

I had to google the name to find this out. On first read I somehow thought this was Tony Dungy's blog... as if Dungy would have a blog or speak like that. LOL.

And we care what bond18 thinks about this becaaaaaaaause?

fwiw I'm curious about the &quot;drug use&quot; part though. That bit is news to me, since I stopped following the train wreck 24 hours after the golfclub/escalade incident. Is there any documentation of this or is this just Bond18 acknowledging that there is no such thing as accountability in blogging?
  10. I read this as &quot;tony dungy's blog....&quot; Had a little bit of a letdown when I saw it was bond18. He seems like a pretty cool guy from what I can tell from his 2+2 posts, so I'm disappointed that he joined in the hating on tiger for cheating on his wife. At least he focuses his hate towards tiger's pathetic public apologies and shit. I agree with him that tiger was never interesting until now and I wish he would just come out and say that he likes fucking 19 year olds. It may lose him a bit of money, but it would probably free him of a lot of hassles. People wouldn't be so interested if he just admitted to it.

a somewhat known poster's thoughts, from another poker site, on a topic that is already fucked out doesn't seem thread worthy. no? eh you got me to respond.
  11. bond18 podcast tho

12. Bond 18 needs to get a fuckin life.. He never knows when to shut that cum catcher of his.. I think I will consider getting a life too now that I realize that I used to read his blog and bothered to express my opinion about it..oh yeah &quot;FUCK YOU&quot; BOND
  13. I basically agree with every point in this article. Except I do enjoy watching woods crush. I enjoy watching anyone who is the absolute best at what they do. Wether it be sports, cooking, Painting, ect....
    Originally Posted by keylight View Post

I read this as &quot;tony dungy's blog....&quot;

Reading this while pretending it's from Tony Dungy is a lot of fun
  15. bond18 dresses awesome with ballin suits...but really...who gives a shit what he thinks of Tiger Woods. A guy cheated on his wife, nothing new to see here.
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

bond18 dresses awesome with ballin suits...but really...who gives a shit what he thinks of Tiger Woods. A guy cheated on his wife, nothing new to see here.

True. But for him to post something like that is pretty disgusting.

I think that Tiger's lifestyle is going to change a lot in the next year or two. It's only obvious. Maybe he can be more like John Daly then maybe a guy like Bond will approve lol.

I don't really understand the point of his post at all. No matter how successful Bond18 is in life I am sure he would not say that bullshit to Tigers face in a club in Vegas. Self righteous shit like that cracks me up to no end.

Am I supposed to think that he is some noble dude right now because he thinks Tiger is retarded? Tiger is retarded how? By taking his god given talent, hard work, dedication and heart to the highest level golf has ever seen.

And now that he has done that he is forced to be on a platform to be judged by people who could only dream to have 1 percent of the success he had. How does Bond feel about Arod?

Lastly, how does he know Tiger takes drugs? I have not heard anything about that but I also am not following the story very closely. The guy made some poor decisions sure but he wouldn't be the first successful dude caught cheating. Plus maybe his wife was a douchebag and he wanted a divorce.
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

would not say that bullshit to Tigers face in a club in Vegas.

nothing to do with this thread, but I do not understand this line of thinking. There are probably around a thousand people, famous or people i know, that I think are assholes. I would never say that to their faces in a normal social situation, not because I am scared to, but because that is weird and anti-social behavior. If some guy, that you think is a jackass or whatever, comes up to you at a bar and says &quot;whats up&quot; you are the asshole if you just immediately tell the guy to fuck off. Unless thee guy did somehting to you or your friends and its not just an issue over his personality then its totally inappropriate. I blame the phrase &quot;keeping it real&quot; for this.
  18. Maybe you are right but the way his post read to me was that he was somehow personally offended by something that is completely none of his business.

I like John Daly too and I read his book but to imply he is more honorable than Tiger is lolable imo. I am known to be wrong sometimes tho.
  19. What I meant what who gives a shit what Bond thinks of Tiger Woods....we don't give a shit, and I'm sure Tiger doesn't give 2 shits either.

Just another case of a celeb cheating on their spouse.
  20. Cliff notes: Tony Dunst = nice, honest player Tiger = sellout, liar, player. Jon Daly = honest, drunk, degen
  21. Always nice to see people with imperfect lives cast stones.
  22. I had to google to learn who this was. Thought it was the guy from Limp Bizkit
  23. Thank god he blogged this. I remember telling a friend the other day it would be really interesting to see Tony Dunst's opinion on the sitution Tiger Woods situation. Will be interesting to see what he has to say about the Brittany Murphy death
  24. lol tiger woods is a scumbag. if only that moran had pulled a clooney everyone would love him (still).

but no one like liars. except N.O.W. and the Dem party. yeah I went there! what!
  25. Bond18= Overrated.
  26. when i first read the title i thought it said tony dungy, so after i read the OP i was like ummm out of character?

but now,

27. LoL @ opinion blogs. Way for &quot;Tony Dunst&quot; to lump himself right in there with Perez Hilton.
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Thank god he blogged this. I remember telling a friend the other day it would be really interesting to see Tony Dunst's opinion on the sitution Tiger Woods situation. Will be interesting to see what he has to say about the Brittany Murphy death

LOLLLLLLL wp

Originally Posted by Bob Futon View Post

Bond18= Best poker Blog,Decent player

FYP Bobby
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

Lastly, how does he know Tiger takes drugs? I have not heard anything about that but I also am not following the story very closely.

Maybe because he is following the story closely and that has been brought up?