[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. on MTV right now. it makes me sick how much money these people have. someone loan me $30 mil
    Add hoops886 to Rail
  2. shipped on Stars
    Add ess286 to Rail
  3. htf are you watching that right now with Rock of Love on?
    Add Tread to Rail
  4. i've been watching since like #17. i can't turn it off now
    Thread StarterAdd hoops886 to Rail
  5. i saw the end yesterday.. #1 is a f'n island. F Virgin Records guy

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  6. soooooooo sick, even though i liek shaqs(#13) more than some of ppl ahead of his

Add pageh656 to Rail
  7. Didnt shaq have a sick finger print lock on his office door?
    Add Erick Fate to Rail
  8. dono but it was 64k sq ft and had sick ass pool

Add pageh656 to Rail
  9. i'm kind of involved in Serpico right now.
    Add emcee21 to Rail
  10. gimme joey fatone's house and i'm fine
    Thread StarterAdd hoops886 to Rail
  11. joey fatone's house was really nice he had a sick pool and a big ass house in orlando.
    Add kush blizzy to Rail
  12. <OBJECT height=350 width=425><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/rp6T8DlwJUQ"><PARAM NAME="wmode" VALUE="transparent"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rp6T8DlwJUQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add ohioschwa to Rail
  13. So the chick hosting the show was Russell Simmons ex-wife (pretty sure they got divorced). Anyway, did anyone else notice the weird camera angle changes? She would be looking directly on camera, then they would switch to a shot showing her talking, but the side of her head. I couldn't figure it out. Was she not shifting her body to look at a different camera? Were they trying to be arty with the weird camera angle? If she wasn't shifting her body, they why the hell wouldn't they do a retake? It isn't live television obv.
    Add godseyt to Rail
  14. Wayne Newton has fucking penguins at his house. That's balla.
    Add LizardBoy to Rail
  15. Yeah especially since he lives in the desert
    Add ess286 to Rail
  16. i do hope you all realize that alot of these people don't own these houses. they just rent them to shoot the episode. I thought this was common knowledge. Most of the Rap dudes are just frontin'
    Add Wishwash to Rail
  17. just saw the guy who owns virgin records, i dont think it was his house it was like his island house..own his own island unbelivable house and shittt...its sickk

Add Zwett to Rail
  18. reaaalllyy???

that seems absurd. (that they dotn really live where they shoot Cribs, just rent n show ?? )
    Add FouTight to Rail
  19. he is so rich he can afford to feed Maria Carey

now that is fucking rich
    Add ShortyJacksn to Rail
  20. can't believe he bought a whole island for 300k, where the fuck are islands for 300k
    Add junsie to Rail
  21. ^^^^cosigned. master bedroom with secret doors. how the f did he get so rich. cmon he was in a boy band
    Add camate to Rail
  22. Try the Pacific Proving Grounds
    Add rp8289a to Rail