[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. The girl on the right, obv



    If you pause at 0:30, or other similar spots, you can sort of pretend you're doing her.

    I don't know why, but, although I don't enjoy watching people die at all, I do enjoy watching hot people watching people die. It feels sort of like you are sharing an extremely intimate moment with them (since it's not every day that a person watches someone die), so, it has kind of a deeply voyeuristic feel to it, on more of a psychological level than a physical level I guess. ::shrugs::
  2. Fuck, you are creepy.
     
  3. would plow
  4. just when I thought I knew how deep your sickness went...
  5. I honestly think this chick should become a model when she turns 18. You can tell that she already has decent tits in the vid, so she's probly about 16 in it, so probly only another year or so before she turns 18 and then it's on like donkey kong. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ::practices being good at photography with my DSLR camera in the living room::

    ::puts like, umbrellas and stuff at weird angles to practice being all pro at photography lulz::
    Thread Starter
  6. How old are you bfactor?
     
  7. The thread title and author listed below it were enough to get me to let out a laugh
     
  8.  
    Originally Posted by MattElsarelli View Post

    How old are you bfactor?

    Old enough to be her older brother. Sigh... I wish I was her older brother :(
    Thread Starter
  9. Kid trys too hard imo
  10.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    Old enough to be her older brother. Sigh... I wish I was her older brother :(


    You narrowed it down to being atleast 1 second older than her. Think I got a good idea now.
     
  11. 1>2 tho
  12. bfactor is by far the worst poster and thread starter in OT

    not only is his bullshit posts tl;dr 93% of the time, but they are pointless.

    u suck at life sir.
  13.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    bfactor is by far the worst poster and thread starter in OT

    not only is his bullshit posts tl;dr 93% of the time, but they are pointless.

    u suck at life sir.


    I mean his posts are more interesting and less creepy (but still creepy) than those posts you make about showering with your cat and licking his ass.
     
  14. I agree that I am not good at posting or good at life. I hope to some day improve and become non-terrible at both of these things. Good luck, me.
    Thread Starter
  15.  
    Originally Posted by MattElsarelli View Post

    I mean his posts are more interesting and less creepy (but still creepy) than those posts you make about showering with your cat and licking his ass.

    I dont shower WITH my cat, shes just in there with me.
  16. her friend is hotter. would smash both repeatedly harder than dudes in hammer vid
  17.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    I agree that I am not good at posting or good at life. I hope to some day improve and become non-terrible at both of these things. Good luck, me.

    u got a long way to go, but with any luck in the near future, you wont be mesmerized and make threads about underage asian girls watching a horrific video clip, and your twisted mind coming up wiht retarded scenarios.

    get some help dude lol
  18.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    bfactor is by far the worst poster and thread starter in OT

    not only is his bullshit posts tl;dr 93% of the time, but they are pointless.

    u suck at life sir.

  19.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    her friend is hotter. would smash both repeatedly harder than dudes in hammer vid

    WTFFFFFSFJldksfskldfjls. The white girl is only like a 7-7.5 imo. I am offended just at the mere thought of anyone actually finding her to be the hotter of the two. ::punches wall:
    Thread Starter
  20. At like :58 she turns to the other one but turns away and then the other girl turns in and it kinda seems like they could make out. Hot whitewashed asian chicks ftw

    Fwiw the white girl seemed a lil too into it lol. The vid, not the potential makeout
  21.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    I agree that I am not good at posting or good at life. I hope to some day improve and become non-terrible at both of these things. Good luck, me.

    fwiw, b, most of us here in OT are hoping the same. It's a pleasure to share these difficult times of tremendous growth with you. Good luck, sir.

    oh...and 2 is so much "hotter" than 1 that I question the sexual preference of anyone who says otherwise
  22.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    I agree that I am not good at posting or good at life. I hope to some day improve and become non-terrible at both of these things. Good luck, me.

    you are an agent of chaos

    keep doin what you do
  23. If bfactor had some pussy tied up in the backyard he'd at least post pics of the rope
  24.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    WTFFFFFSFJldksfskldfjls. The white girl is only like a 7-7.5 imo. I am offended just at the mere thought of anyone actually finding her to be the hotter of the two. ::punches wall:

     
    Originally Posted by JoeSexAppeal View Post

    1>2 tho

    but I get the rant? cool

     
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

    oh...and 2 is so much "hotter" than 1 that I question the sexual preference of anyone who says otherwise

    A Jew that prefers an Asian, well color me surprised.
  25. asains are ugly
     
  26. I honestly wish I could have the cops search your computer for kiddy porn.
  27.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post


    A Jew that prefers an Asian, well color me surprised.

    I have no idea what that means but for some reason I'm proud of myself. :/
  28. I assumed he was just joking, since obviously nobody could actually think that. But then when I saw your post, I realized you might actually be serious, at which point I felt disgusted and deeply disturbed. I hope with all my might that some day you can see the error of your ways, and realize that girl #2 is way hotter than girl #1. I expect a full written apology within the next 3-4 months for what you said. Disrespecting The Supreme Race is not a laughing matter, and is not something I take lightly.



    ::bows head and raises fist::
    Thread Starter
  29. not kidding bro 1 is def cuter than 2

    edit: I mean dont get me wrong im not hating on 2 she is attractive in her own right
    Edited By: JoeSexAppeal Oct 10th, 2011 at 05:53 AM
  30. 2>1 ainec

Similar Threads