1. pretty sure 1's a man...er boy-teen
    Add userid363 to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

    pretty sure 1's a man...er boy-teen

    I know how I know I'm gay then.
     
    Add MattElsarelli to Rail
  3. It's ok if you're still in college
    Add userid363 to Rail
  4. phew
     
    Add MattElsarelli to Rail
  5. *subscribes to thread*
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    I assumed he was just joking, since obviously nobody could actually think that. But then when I saw your post, I realized you might actually be serious, at which point I felt disgusted and deeply disturbed. I hope with all my might that some day you can see the error of your ways, and realize that girl #2 is way hotter than girl #1. I expect a full written apology within the next 3-4 months for what you said. Disrespecting The Supreme Race is not a laughing matter, and is not something I take lightly.



    ::bows head and raises fist::

    im 89% sure they're both asian, and if you were to push, i'd say vietnamese.

    1>2 ez

    im asian so take that fwiw.
    Add tdk to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    her friend is hotter. would smash both repeatedly harder than dudes in hammer vid


    Strong pedos in here.

    Also Bfactor is the biggest try hard on the internet. You think of some creepy shit then type it on an internet forum because you get no attention irl.

     
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    At like :58 she turns to the other one but turns away and then the other girl turns in and it kinda seems like they could make out. Hot whitewashed asian chicks ftw

    Fwiw the white girl seemed a lil too into it lol. The vid, not the potential makeout

    Go shoot a gun or something you fat pedo
     
    Add Hoobangin to Rail
  8. I always figgered stackin and hoob were the same person
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  9. Yes I multiaccount pocketfives.

    I guess this is your way to distract people from your 20 post per day average. Trying to save face by accusing others for having multiple accounts? Which I am assuming is done to pull off reverse padding of their post count, all to save face on the same internet forum that they jerk off to. (obviously referring to the jail bait these mods love)
    Edited By: Hoobangin Oct 10th, 2011 at 09:24 AM
     
    Add Hoobangin to Rail
  10. "person" can mean "corporation" in the tax code
    Edited By: userid363 Oct 10th, 2011 at 08:36 AM
    Reason: just saying
    Add userid363 to Rail
  11.  
    Add MattElsarelli to Rail
  12. 1, 2 and it's not close
    Add HeyNiceAscot to Rail
  13. Over here in England the legal age is 16. So if bfactor likes them, then hes a paedo, but if i do, its perfectly ok?

    Or is it that i can prowl on English 16 year olds and its fine, but prowling on an American 16 year old makes me a paedo? weird situation

    oh and 2>>>>>>1, also who says that they arent 18 anyway?
    Edited By: Sdanby Oct 10th, 2011 at 11:08 AM
     
    Add Sdanby to Rail
  14. 1 is better looking than 2.
    Edited By: LeftyMark Oct 10th, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    At like :58 she turns to the other one but turns away and then the other girl turns in and it kinda seems like they could make out. Hot whitewashed asian chicks ftw

    Fwiw the white girl seemed a lil too into it lol. The vid, not the potential makeout

    Yeah, at like 1:02. I think they were about to make out, but then they remembered that the camera was on.

    That's what I choose to believe, goddamnit.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  16. :20 thought she was going to strip.

    Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail
  17. Great video Smokey

    Wow, what a dirty little slut - you can just tell that she can't wait to whore it up fo realz.

    Serious cocktease
    Add kellykip to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by SmokeyCasinos View Post

    :20 thought she was going to strip.

    is that boxy? Im watching this with no sound because it looks really annoying.
    Add Schlik20 to Rail
  19. At 1:03 I thought they were going to kiss.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by Sdanby View Post

    Over here in England the legal age is 16. So if bfactor likes them, then hes a paedo, but if i do, its perfectly ok?

    Or is it that i can prowl on English 16 year olds and its fine, but prowling on an American 16 year old makes me a paedo? weird situation

    oh and 2>>>>>>1, also who says that they arent 18 anyway?

    Neither. A pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children who have not yet reached puberty. Sixteen year old girls do not fall in to that category.
     3
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    If bfactor had some pussy tied up in the backyard he'd at least post pics of the rope

    looooooool wp sir! brilliant!
    Add Bigblind Popper to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

    bfactor is by far the worst poster and thread starter in OT

    not only is his bullshit posts tl;dr 93% of the time, but they are pointless.

    u suck at life sir.

    kill yourself
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

    Neither. A pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children who have not yet reached puberty. Sixteen year old girls do not fall in to that category.

    16 year old girls are fucking hot. it's science.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  24. do i even wanna ask what 3 guys 1 hammer is?
    Add downbylaw11 to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by downbylaw11 View Post

    do i even wanna ask what 3 guys 1 hammer is?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by JoeSexAppeal View Post

    1>2 tho



    Wat
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    16 year old girls are fucking hot. it's science.

    This^^^

     
    Originally Posted by Schlik20 View Post

    is that boxy? Im watching this with no sound because it looks really annoying.

    It's just one of the other vids from the Asian girl in the OP's video uploads.

    I watched ALL of them. (spoken in a loud, thunderous, creepy accent obv lol)
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail


  28. not as hot as i remember but i had already decided i was gonna post the vid. i think her voice adds a little something to it. i like her voice for some reason.



    just kidding
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

    Wat

    Wat
     
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    her friend is hotter. would smash both repeatedly harder than dudes in hammer vid

     
    Originally Posted by tdk View Post

    im 89% sure they're both asian, and if you were to push, i'd say vietnamese.
    1>2 ez
    im asian so take that fwiw.

     
    Originally Posted by HeyNiceAscot View Post

    1, 2 and it's not close

     
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    1 is better looking than 2.

    Edited By: JoeSexAppeal Oct 10th, 2011 at 10:05 PM
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail

Similar Threads