1. hey... fuck off amartin.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  2. why do we not just have an open p5s google doc where any poster can rank, have it auto average and put a deadline on submissions (after MNF until tuesday midnight)

then we can just post the compilation of OT ranking avgs., and anyone can add comments in the thread. We dont all have to try to suck bill simmons dick right?
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

I feel the same way about Chelsea Handler.

ugh, has that ever happened? I once laughed at Jimmy Fallon, I still feel dirty.

Add qjuice14 to Rail
  4. Add Ozzie to Rail
  5. i love the friction this thread has created amongst the real rankings crew. Maybe that was the point, OP is kinda like AlQaeda in that way.
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
  6. You guys need to get those rankings out quick. Look at the threads we have to choose from. Some asshole whose exhausting every resource known to man so he can get one fucking at bat in the majors. Some nerds talking about their shitty cartoon no one cares about and a thread where Nostradamus is telling us about an ensuing earthquake. There literally isn't one interesting thread on page 1 right now. I can only read so many people's opinion on the top 10 QB's before I stop giving a shit.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Oct 3rd, 2012 at 01:03 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

You guys need to get those rankings out quick. Look at the threads we have to choose from. Some asshole whose exhausting every resource known to man so he can get one fucking at bat in the majors. Some nerds talking about their shitty cartoon no one cares about and a thread where Nostradamus is telling us about an ensuing earthquake. There literally isn't one interesting thread on page 1 right now. I can only read so many people's opinion on the top 10 QB's before I stop giving a shit.

Have never seen you so upset before

this is still on the front page http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/offic...thread-668728/
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

Chillax; he's just on CPT - he'll get them in a bit later on.

At least someone understands how this works.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by qjuice14 View Post

ugh, has that ever happened? I once laughed at Jimmy Fallon, I still feel dirty.

I actually watched a few minutes of his crappy opening last night thinking maybe he isnt as bad as he was a year ago. I gave it a chance. Fuck that guy. Sfbad. I was tired as shit where anything was funny. But it wasnt.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  10. I'd rather kick myself in the nuts and watch you guys try to put together a power rankings than EVER AGAIN watch 5 minutes of Jimmy Fallon.

I especially lol'd at jaybone2315 not having enough time to edit the submissions
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Youre assuming I didnt spend time on this either. Shit, I reorganized your guys picks on to another spreadshit so everyone ranks would be in order so I could post individual rankings at once. If niceguys posts arent in after I watch 30 for 30, then ill post without him. Ill average the rankings out and post that, along with the individual rankings for everyone. You can each post your individual comments to get it going but adding comments from 5+ guys after each team is too much and makes it a clusterfuck. Like I tried saying last week but you apparently gave me the "fuck off jaybone" and all did it anyway lol.

I thought the idea was originally we had an "expert" on a given division do the comments for his division. Since that went out the window I just picked what I thought were my 6 best comments and included them. I did comments for everyone but never expected you to post 6 sets of comments for each team.

Add snaggs to Rail
  12. texans number 1? can I get a hell yeah?
    Add FadeToMac to Rail
    Originally Posted by FadeToMac View Post

texans number 1? can I get a hell yeah?

matt ryan says hell naw

Add quietwinner to Rail
  14. matt ryan doesn't have a say, he'll be on the sideline before the conference championship round.
    Add FadeToMac to Rail