[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Add The Spewtard to Rail

2. Add Willywoo to Rail
  3. he wishes...literally ^^

Add mordan to Rail
  4. didn't he have a p5s account too?
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  5. Van der Sloot is such an awesome potential fake name, its too bad this guy had to ruin it by being a murderer
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail

6. +

+

Add McBain74 to Rail
  7. so if he killed this chick over evidence she found in his laptop, then he clearly killed the Natalie chick right? I mean there wasnt much doubt before, but...
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

didn't he have a p5s account too?

Add clemsonrich to Rail
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

This is who I immediately thought of when seeing that pic this morning...might match his mental makeup a little better too??
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/joran_sloot/

Shouldn't he have "Murdering Women" listed in his hobbies? Just sayin.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  11. I remember his family hated having that last name for a while, now they don't care...I think they cut all ties with him after the netherlands rumors of sex trafficking

I met Van Der Sloot in 2004 when I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior. He was such an alpha male I refused to believed for many years he was guilty....cause in my mind there was no way he needed to drug/rape a girl.

Guess he was a piece of shit after all.
    Add Unforseen to Rail

lol @ the comments and the amount of hits he's gotten

he's been dormant for awhile tho
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail

Add McBain74 to Rail

lol "angryshark68"....yeah thats the one

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  15. Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

lol @ the comments and the amount of hits he's gotten

he's been dormant for awhile tho

+1 fav is the one about the Rape.
    Add Sportbike33 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

I remember his family hated having that last name for a while, now they don't care...I think they cut all ties with him after the netherlands rumors of sex trafficking

I met Van Der Sloot in 2004 when I was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior. He was such an alpha male I refused to believed for many years he was guilty....cause in my mind there was no way he needed to drug/rape a girl.

Guess he was a piece of shit after all.

Cause you were so turned on by his masculinity? WTF bro?

Oooooooohhhh that Jordan.... Such an alpha male.

Edited By: Diggity D Jan 11th, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  18. by alpha male i meant he was good at picking up chicks bra....I saw it with my own eyes he picked up these two hot ass venezuelans at a restaurant we were at
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  19. He's not going to be very Alpha when he's getting pork-roasted by his Peruvian cellmates.
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail

by alpha male i meant he was good at picking up chicks bra....I saw it with my own eyes he picked up these two hot ass venezuelans at a restaurant we were at

Kinda creepy how on this dudes nuts you still are... Picking up foreign girls - bout a 2 on the 'how hard is that to do' scale.
    Add Diggity D to Rail
  21. You want to pick up foreign chicks from the Mid East? Fucking scoop them up when they get off the plane at the airport and take them to a McDonalds. That shit is like high-class over in those countries and you'll look like a baller. Of course you'll need to fuck them quickly before they realize that McDonald's is cheap shit over here.
    Add ciz to Rail
  22. I'd pay $10/week for a Joran and Casey on a desert island reality show.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11...-out-at-party/

Edited By: userid363 Jan 12th, 2012 at 02:30 AM
    Reason: bathroom peepcam obv for unforeseen
    Add userid363 to Rail
  23. thats just fucking creepy. fuck that cunt.

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  24. You guys should cut unforseen a break. It's gotta be a pretty big mindfuck to have gone to school with someone who has made international headlines for murdering girls. The fact that he said that Van der Sloot had no problem getting girls either I'm sure made it even harder for him to believe he was guilty.
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  25. Yeah for me and my buddies was like holy shit no fucking way...like he was the type of you wouldn't guess he would rape/kill someone at all...I supported him for a long time after Natalie Holloway. Its hard cause we meet people every day that would never cross our minds they would go and murder someone yet Van Der Sloot did.

Like I've met some very standup people through OT like Popperhead, Lefty, Fenway, Kidrockin, Choco, BGX...yet if they were acussed of murder like Van der Sloot did for Natalie Holloway, my instinct would be to insta jump on their side, even if they are eventually guilty.

I kept in touch with his bro until recently BTW
    Edited By: Unforseen Jan 12th, 2012 at 04:56 AM
    Add Unforseen to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

I'd pay $10/week for a Joran and Casey on a desert island reality show.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/11...-out-at-party/

yeah dude, i'd watch them fuck, totally.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  27. so I remember hearing something about him admiting to the holloways that he didnt kill her even after the fact he was put in prison for being a suspect in the current case... Or did he not say anything about it yet?
    Add Schlik20 to Rail
  28. did van der sloot post here?
    Add Tourney to Rail