[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1.  
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

    I don't know where the idea came from that there wasn't months and months of countless hours of discussion and analysis of reprucussions, involving the highest echelons of the military and top political analysts. The indecision is waffling on 3 occasions where the mission was set, where it was in no way due to Obama receiving some sort of last minute information.

    Sorry, but I just don't think it's intellectually honest to frame this as a quick decision that President Obama had to hold off on because it wasn't thought through.

    In terms of what Tread said about the actual validity of the information, I won't discount him being 100% correct, but I'd like to hear more about the author's sources (purported to be very high up), and whether these sources confirm the validity of the tales as published.

    Did he end up going forward with the raid? YES
    Was Bin Laden killed? YES
    Did any US soldiers die? NO


    listen...i am not a fan of Obama's policies domestically but how anyone can complain about those results is beyond me. You look at it from a POV of why did it take so long?....i look it from a POV of what a nice fucking job the president, his advisors and most of all the US troops did in the preparation and follow through of this deadly mission.
    Edited By: Prestonluv Aug 22nd, 2012 at 03:15 AM
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  2. FWIW, here is a timeline, published a year ago.

    http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...urrentPage=all
    Add Tread to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

    Obama is a career long politician

    You might agree and disagree with some of his policies/beliefs.

    Make no mistake though....in today's corrupt landscape, anyone who thinks or believes that a career politician like Obama is a good leader, needs to re-evaluate who they choose to follow.

    really? because he used to get blasted for not having enough experience as a politician. He was a "community organizer" with not enough experience in government.

    Now he is a career long politician?
     
    Add killingbird to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

    listen...i am not a fan of Obama's policies domestically but how anyone can complain about those results is beyond me.

    Who is criticizing the results? I love the results. But this is someone who was jumped over a more well prepared and equipped candidate - who then ended up being the very same person who had to pry him out of the fetal position regarding this issue; how is this not worth considering?
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    really? because he used to get blasted for not having enough experience as a politician. He was a "community organizer" with not enough experience in government.

    Now he is a career long politician?



    he has worked with politicians his whole life. As a community organizer, as a senator and now as a president. These relationships breed corruption.

    Besides, he came out of Chicago, a city chalk full of corruption. Like most big ones.
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  6. Definitely agree with Pluv that Chicago is a toilet
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  7. Do you think that Obama waffles likes a chicken dumpling, on a fucking Shining Jack Nick in the mountains...or is that, your mother's vag?

    Lmao at following Obama - and i mean shit eyah, cat tails in a swamp are like MrDonald's *you see that R asshole* - yeah - please, lick the ghonarheah stick.

    Add fetaman to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by kellykip

    But this is someone who was jumped over a more well prepared and equipped candidate

    loooooool at "jumped over" jfc
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

    loooooool at "jumped over" jfc

    I mean, not in any official way, and I'm not blaming President Obama for going with it when they crowd surfed him to the front, but I think many people in politics felt she was next in line.
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  10. PL came to me in a dream, and RBF was listenign to the OCean with W, and stAbb1r had an annivarse, and I was not invite, I was outkast - LOL - reALLY - AND AS THE WORLD TURNS - fuck maybe I need yo to YOLO - seriously - this 1000 isalnads - i mean Walter Hesineburg - and fuck, anywon got a Zig Zag.

    Aauasual - spahgtehti?

    Wondering, what you wathcing omn Netflix?
    Add fetaman to Rail
  11. Thank God it turned out she wasn't. Hillary is the nut low
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  12. Abide time returns. And people said the OT is dying.

    WB fetaman
    Add Magnet Steve to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by fetaman View Post

    PL came to me in a dream, and RBF was listenign to the OCean with W, and stAbb1r had an annivarse, and I was not invite, I was outkast - LOL - reALLY - AND AS THE WORLD TURNS - fuck maybe I need yo to YOLO - seriously - this 1000 isalnads - i mean Walter Hesineburg - and fuck, anywon got a Zig Zag.

    Aauasual - spahgtehti?

    Wondering, what you wathcing omn Netflix?

    lol!!

    And Hillary will always be framed as the evil witch by Republican lifer retards as well as their 180 degree counterparts; as we all know, counterfeit compassion is deeply ingrained in the Far Left ethos. I'm sure they'd gladly give you the shirt off someone else's back.
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

    Hillary is the nut low

    Hillary Clinton, Mittens Romney, and Tony Romo (quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys football club) - are drowing and you have to throw the life raft to save exactly 1 of them; the other 2 will drown.

    who gets saved?
    Edited By: kellykip Aug 22nd, 2012 at 04:10 AM
    Reason: in before: Tony Romo because his failures bring entertainment
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  15. Tony Romo because he isn't a politician and brings happiness to my life
     
    Add Leet8s to Rail
  16. Romney because he's an Atlas job creator holding up the rest of the ungrateful plebs
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  17. lol - wp
    Thread StarterAdd kellykip to Rail
  18. The REASON that she did that is she wanted tainted cock.
    Not in the sense of tained love, but just tainted in shade.
    Hillary fucked Obama, while Bill banged Michelle's offspring (*obama, at fried chicken, took out vitamins, made black children dumb, would work at Burger King, then get some money, and put into FTP.PS for deposit bonus, swallow because they said they cared, and well., Boogie is on BB449, and still alive (*fuck, he is 589 yrs. old) -

    Would ANYONE sign a petition to kill anyone affiliated with applecrumblecondoms.com = really, who the fuck thinks of apple crumble while sucking on your mother's clit?

    *really, I so hope Adam is not angry for lenny sending me pics of A's dad, man handling the love noodle of his brothel's VIP - yeah, this is old school - right A? I mean, markham poker and all - lol - fuck, give me an ad clic, and let Lenny go, even tho he lived the gig - yeah, let's get some fuckquntnut from CA to post BS want to be "real" - here, click this www.chodaBOILzitONcreviceYOURMOTHERLICKSIT.com/shortye;;pwbusmyassass/RAPEmobile/fuckinglosers
    Add fetaman to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

    What do you say about "a decades-long relationship with Al Quaida, ties to the 1993 bombing, and a 'maybe' on 9/11"?

    nothing. saddam had ties to many terrorists. maybe means maybe. we don't know means we don't know

     
    Originally Posted by mrx426 View Post

    Of course its not about the result... the result was good for the the world, the country, and most painfully, good for the Obama administration. In this case, it could NEVER be about the result.

    what's not about the result? who isn't happy about the result?

     
    Originally Posted by mrx426 View Post

    I'm not giving him all of the credit for anything, for Christ's sake. Just LOL'ing at the spin being put on it..

    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...t-barack-obama
    Responding to criticism about the president taking credit for the bin Laden raid, an Obama campaign official pointed to an interview with CNN last month in which Admiral Bill McRaven, commander of the raid, said: "At the end of the day, make no mistake about it, it was the president of the United States that shouldered the burden for this operation, that made the hard decisions, that was instrumental in the planning process, because I pitched every plan to him."

    so obama campaign points to guy saying obama deserves the credit? so they are saying obama deserves the credit. as he and the military, cia etc deserve.


     
    Originally Posted by Leet8s View Post

    Presidential indecision? All the people who are saying it's a high-five monitor snap-call are idiots. There are fucking repercussions when you are the U.S. President, especially when it involves covert military action that is further heightened by attacking an area of land on a sovereign nation we consider our ally. Presidents aren't built upon being rash... Look how long it took the U.S. to get involved in both WW1 and WW2 and I bet you guys would have said it would have been a snap decision to join the wars at the outset.

    another "But people should think about stuf before they do it! post. no shit?

     
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

    I don't know where the idea came from that there wasn't months and months of countless hours of discussion and analysis of reprucussions, involving the highest echelons of the military and top political analysts. The indecision is waffling on 3 occasions where the mission was set, where it was in no way due to Obama receiving some sort of last minute information.

    Sorry, but I just don't think it's intellectually honest to frame this as a quick decision that President Obama had to hold off on because it wasn't thought through.

    In terms of what Tread said about the actual validity of the information, I won't discount him being 100% correct, but I'd like to hear more about the author's sources (purported to be very high up), and whether these sources confirm the validity of the tales as published.

    ^^^^

     
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

    Did he end up going forward with the raid? YES
    Was Bin Laden killed? YES
    Did any US soldiers die? NO


    listen...i am not a fan of Obama's policies domestically but how anyone can complain about those results is beyond me. You look at it from a POV of why did it take so long?....i look it from a POV of what a nice fucking job the president, his advisors and most of all the US troops did in the preparation and follow through of this deadly mission.

    again, is anyone upset about the results? not that I've seen. The point is that when you crow about how badass you were and it turns out you (allegedly) waffled back and forth and hemmed and hawed...
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by fetaman View Post

    The REASON that she did that is she wanted tainted cock.
    Not in the sense of tained love, but just tainted in shade.
    Hillary fucked Obama, while Bill banged Michelle's offspring (*obama, at fried chicken, took out vitamins, made black children dumb, would work at Burger King, then get some money, and put into FTP.PS for deposit bonus, swallow because they said they cared, and well., Boogie is on BB449, and still alive (*fuck, he is 589 yrs. old) -

    Would ANYONE sign a petition to kill anyone affiliated with applecrumblecondoms.com = really, who the fuck thinks of apple crumble while sucking on your mother's clit?

    *really, I so hope Adam is not angry for lenny sending me pics of A's dad, man handling the love noodle of his brothel's VIP - yeah, this is old school - right A? I mean, markham poker and all - lol - fuck, give me an ad clic, and let Lenny go, even tho he lived the gig - yeah, let's get some fuckquntnut from CA to post BS want to be "real" - here, click this www.chodaBOILzitONcreviceYOURMOTHERLICKSIT.com/shortye;;pwbusmyassass/RAPEmobile/fuckinglosers

    lol
    Add cmval to Rail
  21. feta needs an undertitle,

    English motherfucker, do you speak it?
    Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail
  22. you can listen to feta, but you can't hear feta. There's a difference man. Just because you're listening to him doesn't mean you're hearing him.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  23. Feta under title ideas. "abide motherfucker, abide!"
    "10 jays a day keep the idiots away."
    "i fk poopymommas".
    "Cant you read mutha fucka!"
    "I banged lee jones mom and she begged for more"
    "Canada: we made up our own language."

    "Pretend you understand this =====>"
    "Im the good kind of crazy."
    "Oh you dont get it? Go on..."
    "Brutha from anutha mutha."
    Add skisteve to Rail
  24. fuq.

    u roxck bro.

    xo (*non-wein way)
    Add fetaman to Rail
  25. I vote for "milk, milk, lemonade. 'Round the corner fudge is made."
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  26. how it is anything but 'applecrumblecondoms.com' is beyond me....
    Add nicks to Rail
  27. yes bro, just like photochops 4 years ago.
    we all speak it.
    a function of when they hear it, and if the fucketh given.

    *CTRL+ALT*Abide*

    www.pleasetuneintotomrrowfor.com/anothernickelforP5andNoCOntent-clickhere
    Add fetaman to Rail
  28. Fantastic call imo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  29. All about the magic diddle.
    THe Scooby Bus goes round and round, like the wheels on Annie Duke's labia.

    *slaps head*

    "No wait - was that a bonus offer, or a loaf of bread in Farmville, so I could give mark a penny for being so stupid..." DOJ mother's of children working there, for their, i mean "freedom" from the bonds and shackles of Sower's tagged in anothe FB pic - *you still Arthur Preachers Fish N Chips, or moved to ABC Chicken Nugget Pure of Arby's No Fault Insurance Incorporated of Latvian Docklands in NY, of NYC, districkt, not affiliated with any Rickt's that have been dicked, anywhere near, around, or in the general proximity of Dick. PLease PM Lenny...no wait, Dyzalot in the same

    And if anyone is wondering, I have the complete mathematical equation for proving - get a whore, or a concubine, or jerk off like Moses parting the Red Sea - cause I tell yeah, fuck they are nuts...and if you dont suck Richard *sorry for the masses with the quest for urethra gases in here*{save the ladies who sing to the gospel preaches to the yeast filled pew'ze (LOLspSMD) - yeah (and if anyone tells you that used my corn and peanuts, from the my shit, that I dehydrate, into wax like figures, as an inspirtation for life, is clearly better off than you for reading this to it's end - as opposed to those of you who did with a smile, in which case, lol, in the aforementioned - fuck, really - can you record the sex you are going to have with your plow-horse?

    fuck - dude'....sad...this is what you do for clicks...how about some Russian brides...hold on, wait...
    Add fetaman to Rail
  30. Poetry emotion> poetry in motion, as long as you keep moving ducy?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 5 6 7