[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. EDIT: I realize the title fail

There are multiple sources carrying this story. Pretty crazy if this is real.

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/12/dr...k_by_jumpi.php

http://deepseanews.com/2010/12/drunk...onto-its-head/

Edited By: Z-Fresh Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  2. was just about to post this. best jumping the shark story ever...
  3. uh-oh, now they're gonna prove it was an israeli shark!

ps that story is insane

also, I would like to go to a beach with diving boards in the middle of the ocean. sans sharks tho

looooool bigjohn for "jumping the shark"
    Edited By: norcaljeff Dec 17th, 2010 at 10:55 PM
  4. wow, probably a half foot either way and he doesnt kill that shark and gets eaten
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

uh-oh, now they're gonna prove it was an israeli shark!

ps that story is insane

also, I would like to go to a beach with diving boards in the middle of the ocean. sans sharks tho

looooool bigjohn for "jumping the shark"

The male shark was confirmed to be circumcised. Israel has some explaining to do.
  6. What a Champion of Capua. I would love to party with that dude..

7. That dude should have been Time's person of the year imo.
  8. Is his name Mario?
  9. I'm impressed with Egypt's definition of a hero.

American hero- Running into a skyscraper on fire and falling down to save the lives of complete strangers while risking your own.

Egyptian hero- Blacked out drunk and falls on fish only to be rushed to a hospital immediately after for alcohol poisoning.
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

I'm impressed with Egypt's definition of a hero.

American hero- Running into a skyscraper on fire and falling down to save the lives of complete strangers while risking your own.

Egyptian hero- Blacked out drunk and falls on fish only to be rushed to a hospital immediately after for alcohol poisoning.

ah but one key difference in your definition is that the "American Hero" is doing a job that he's paid and expected to do. The "Egyptian Hero" risked his life for no other reason than to save another.
  11. so funny that he's unable to comment due to alcohol poisoning. wonder how drunk he'll get when he hears he took out a shark.
  12. lolz awesome
  13. Most interesting man in the world?
  14. Hahahaha fucking awesome story.

15. chuck norris is sfjealous right now...
  16. i mean i've done some crazy shit when blackout drunk that i wake up and hear about but can you imagine waking in a hospital bed to one of your buddies going... "dude your not gonna believe what u did last night"
  17. Yet another animal abuse story...
  18. Dragen...Chuck Norris undercover obv
    Originally Posted by harvMC10 View Post

i mean i've done some crazy shit when blackout drunk that i wake up and hear about but can you imagine waking in a hospital bed to one of your buddies going... "dude your not gonna believe what u did last night"

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Pretty sure this puts every single other drunken story to shame.