1. Just the other day I was driving down the road and I saw a man walking down the street with a Donkey. Ive never seen this before, and considering where this man was, I have no clue where he came from or how far he was walking.

This man me think of other weird things Ive seen.

- Once saw a car driving down the road filled with about 7 teenagers. The car didnt have a windsheild.

-I saw an old homeless woman taking a dump on the side of the road.

-While driving down the highway, I saw a man on the shoulder. First of all, in NJ, you cant be on the highway walking or on a bike... only in a car. When this man was on a bike. But not a normal bike... he was on one of those old school pikes with the one huge wheel and the real little one in the back. He was trucking along as if this was normal. Only time in my life I had ever seen one.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  2. Utah
    Add bfactor to Rail
  3. Penny-Farthing iirc
    Add UhhMee to Rail
  4. I was in Weirton, WV once and seen bigfoot in the hills.

When I stopped to take a photo, there was no film in my camera.

Weird.
    Add PokerPuss to Rail
  5. that story is about as good as jaybones life
    Add KidCleveland to Rail
  6. Amazing story imo
    Thread StarterAdd Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Just the other day I was driving down the road and I saw a man walking down the street with a Donkey. Ive never seen this before, and considering where this man was, I have no clue where he came from or how far he was walking.

-----STANDARD

- Once saw a car driving down the road filled with about 7 teenagers. The car didnt have a windsheild.

-----STANDARD

-I saw an old homeless woman taking a dump on the side of the road.

-----SOFAKING STANDARD

-While driving down the highway, I saw a man on the shoulder. First of all, in NJ, you cant be on the highway walking or on a bike... only in a car. When this man was on a bike. But not a normal bike... he was on one of those old school pikes with the one huge wheel and the real little one in the back. He was trucking along as if this was normal. Only time in my life I had ever seen one.

------FAKE STORY.

Add PokerPuss to Rail
  8. I once saw a one legged man w/crutches walking a three legged dog.
    Add Lefttoright to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lefttoright View Post

I once saw a one legged man w/crutches walking a three legged dog.

1000000% REAL!
    Add PokerPuss to Rail
    Originally Posted by KidCleveland View Post

that story is about as good as jaybones life

God your a fucking douche
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  11. Last summer on my way to Gulf Shores, AL, I was driving through Mississippi at 5:30 am and saw a rodeo clown walking down the highway. A little ways down the road, I saw a double-wide trailer with a sign that said "Memorial Hospital" in front of it.
    Add midmoguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by midmoguy View Post

Last summer on my way to Gulf Shores, AL, I was driving through Mississippi at 5:30 am and saw a rodeo clown walking down the highway. A little ways down the road, I saw a double-wide trailer with a sign that said "Memorial Hospital" in front of it.

Shocking--

Add PokerPuss to Rail
  13. a peacock in northern wisconsin was prolly the weirdest.
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  14. I once saw a group of people alongside the road giving CPR to a bleeding deer one of them had hit with his car.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  15. the most memorable thing I can say is I saw was driving on the highway, saw a body of a person who just jumped off an over-pass, kinda hard to ever get that image out of my head
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  16. i once saw an elderly white couple driving a big buick with a vanity license plate that said TUPAC

Add Goldenad to Rail
    Originally Posted by Goldenad View Post

i once saw an elderly white couple driving a big buick with a vanity license plate that said TUPAC

Maybe they were Lori Berenson's parents.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  18. I saw a truck pulling a boat get into a head on accident with another car. The boat flew over the truck and car and skidded down the road. Not so much weird, but it was cool to see a 20 foot fishing boat go airborn.
    Add MondaymorninQB to Rail
  19. I saw a man wearing a very nice suit driving an ATV while talking on a cell phone.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  20. Really funny thing I saw on the road coming home from work one time. I pulled up to a redlight and there was this old fart on a motorcycle sitting there and it was right in the middle of a huge summer thunderstorm. It was raining so hard you couldn't see 10 feet in front of your face.

The rain was coming down in buckets and the water had gotten about a foot deep on the road and this dude was soaking wet and his leather jacket and everything on the bike were soaked through with water and the foot he had down on the street to hold his balance was like under water up to his knee.

It was so funny he was just sitting there while the rain came pouring down trying to act like it was cool to be getting soaked and trying to ride his bike in knee-deep water..... hahaha

Oh wait a minute, I was the guy on the bike. I guess this disqualifies my cool story.

nm
    Add 2Slick4u to Rail
  21. WTF are you? Quit trying so hard.
    Add louiemdj to Rail
  22. I was at a red light and I saw a blind lady with a red-tipped cane walking with a blind man who didn't have a stick (he had his hand on her shoulder) and she was leading him across the intersection.

So I actually got to witness the blind leading the blind.
    Add dodgingjets to Rail
  23. I would have to say a Tornado was the most crazy thing I have ever seen. Second on that list wold be about 20 years ago I was at a stop light and look over at the car next to me and Greg &quot;The Hammer&quot; Valentine and Brutis &quot;The Barber&quot; Beefcake were sitting there looking at a road map. Greg looked over and I gave a &quot;whats up&quot; nod and he rolled his window down and asked for directions to the toll road.
    Add R_U_Nuts to Rail
  24. I was in Oregon once and saw an elderly fat lady (like 230) mowing her grass with one of those old time lawnclippers with no motor....................wearing a red bikini. Funny stuff.

Was driving through Iowa back to Illinois and watched the car in front of me lose control, spin out and hit a concrete bridge. Since I was all over the breaks to stop, I got out to ensure everyone was ok, when I got to the drivers door the black chick driving was so high she was bitching &quot;did you see that guy hit me&quot;. I told her there was no one else near her, she didn't believe me. That's when I realized that when the cops showed up she'd be pointing the finger at me. I was then like.........cya!!!

Years ago I drove from Chicago to Phoenix. As we traveled, we were passed by 2 guys in a gold Mercedes going like 85. After a pee break or a gas break we were passed by the same car no less than 8 times through 5 or 6 states and over 40 hours. I just think it's odd that a) I'm not the only maniac to drive 40 hours straight and b) why was he doing 85 and then taking exceptionally long breaks?
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  25. ^^^ winnar. awesome
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  26. crazy anti government shanty town surronded by barbed wire fence way up north in MN
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  27. Going thru the cascades in Washington state at 2am I came across a full modular house in the middle of the freeway one time.
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

Maybe they were Lori Berenson's parents.

I know the Tup family. They are from Alantic City obv.
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by xxbossmanxx View Post

Going thru the cascades in Washington state at 2am I came across a full modular house in the middle of the freeway one time.

I see these go past my house at like 2-3am all the time, its like a huge convoy in front and behind it and just lights everywhere
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
    Originally Posted by xxbossmanxx View Post

I know the Tup family. They are from Alantic City obv.

meh, it was a bad attempt at a joke using a Tupac Amaru reference.
    Add kellykip to Rail