[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Most non-Brit North Americans don't get the subtleties of the various regional accents. I can pick out a couple of the broader ones (Geordie v. London), but if you were to ask me to pick out some of the "closer" ones forget it. The UK accents are best when they are subtle, not overly pronounced. My preference would go Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English . . . but Irish chicks are always feeling "cold", so that doesn't help.
    Originally Posted by Sdanby View Post

Its not illegal to be hot in the UK at 16

you do have to admit it is pretty rare, though . . . LOL

Also, do american guys like this accent on a girl, its 2nd only to scottish in worst accents for girls in UK

No,don't like it at all. Her accent is horrible.
  4. her accent certainly doesn't bother me

brilliant idea by the college to have her do this commercial

horrible execution in regards to the selection of her clothing

could've increased enrollment by at least another 10% with bikini top and daisy dukes imo
  5. you guys are fucking retards. USA we all know is over powered cunts. UK used to be but now know where they stand. 16 year old pussy taste good and is legal so stfu
  6. Thought Kiwis were into sheep?
  7. I LOVE her accent.
  8. Don't understand the argument. Obv they r both hot but its like trying to argue with someone who insists all black girls r ugly and they won't fuck any of em. Some ppl are weird there's nothing we can really do about it.
    Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

I LOVE her accent.

+1000

i went from "yeah thats a pretty hot skank" to "holy shit i am in love with this delightfully refined buxom woman"

Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

No,don't like it at all. Her accent is horrible.

kellykip is never ever wrong

Its not illegal to be hot in the UK at 16

Also, do american guys like this accent on a girl, its 2nd only to scottish in worst accents for girls in UK

What region is this accent from?
    Originally Posted by ryang2121 View Post

What region is this accent from?

from the birmingham area, in the midlands. I live about 1 hour south of Walsall where she goes to college. It is considered one of the more lower class accents (not that this can in anyway define an individual person).

Its not the strongest brummy accent ever, but certainly very noticable and not my cup of tea.

13. 17 is legal in texas yeehaw. BTW she is a bad bitch

14. sick lurker-bump of a 13 day old thread.
  15. Angie Varona, tho
    Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

If you think........MM is hotter than this.......whoaa.....to each their own.

looks like a 6 year old with implants

17. Not sure why, really like this one