1. That was awesome.
    Add Esarbe to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT

    why? you enjoy people coming here and openly stating they are planning on begging? feel free to give this dumbass money but iyam he should already be bant
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT

    lol i dunno why i laughed so much at this, has a nice ring to it. love the angry amartin posts
    Add jolvlomma to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    why? you enjoy people coming here and openly stating they are planning on begging? feel free to give this dumbass money but iyam he should already be bant

    Dont open the thread? problem solved I think.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  5. I don't think he implied he was asking here for donations but at the casino.
    Add rock28 to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    Dont open the thread? problem solved I think.

    how so, he isnt getting anything from me but asking for money is blatant TOS violation so only one way to solve problem.

    obv debatable but pretty obv he wants people to offer him money so he can degen it again until having to re-enter the real world
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  7. Times like this I wish I had won the lottery, I would ship him some bucks and pay for a room just to keep this thread going.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    why? you enjoy people coming here and openly stating they are planning on begging? feel free to give this dumbass money but iyam he should already be bant


    hE was gonna beg ppl at foxwoods u dumb fuck
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by localface View Post

    Lost jj to qjdd and akhh v tt on a kq6j river ace. Most of u called it I suppose. I played well I know that. I'm pretty screwed I think. I have 3k equity in my boatlhouse that I'm selling asap. Until then....anyone want a boat? Fml. Glad u enjoyed the thread..ill be asking for donations to get my ass home and maybe eat this week..fml. I.'ll get some depressing shots of me w my head down.

    If he does make a post soliciting donations he will be banned, but as i see it, he hasnt asked for money, YET in any of his posts. He could possibly be asking for them not on P5's but walking around the casino.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  10.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    how so, he isnt getting anything from me but asking for money is blatant TOS violation so only one way to solve problem.

    obv debatable but pretty obv he wants people to offer him money so he can degen it again until having to re-enter the real world

    you make me miss smokecock
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    hE was gonna beg ppl at foxwoods u dumb fuck

    tommpat has now taken the lead as the worst poster here...
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    "I'll be asking for donations "

    Only a matter of time, gtfo dumbass beggar

     
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT


     
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    Sorry you feel that way but begging for $ from strangers when you only have yourself to blame. is. the. worst.

    wouldnt doubt if that was part of the plan the entire time, or at least in the back of his mind.

     
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT


     
    Originally Posted by rock28 View Post

    I don't think he implied he was asking here for donations but at the casino.


     
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    how so, he isnt getting anything from me but asking for money is blatant TOS violation so only one way to solve problem.

    obv debatable but pretty obv he wants people to offer him money so he can degen it again until having to re-enter the real world

     
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT

     
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    why? you enjoy people coming here and openly stating they are planning on begging? feel free to give this dumbass money but iyam he should already be bant

     
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMPATT

    seriously...stfu
    Edited By: voorh33s May 8th, 2012 at 12:15 AM
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  13. Boy, the ride back sure isn't like the ride there. I'm not sure what my next move is, but ac isn't outta the question..cheers to all you fcks. This is my first forum I've been part of, ot baby.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Thread StarterAdd localface to Rail
  14. Moar Moar Moar!!!
    Add FumbledTheFlop to Rail
  15. Lol glad yall didnt send someone to make a documentary. Unfortunate OP i would take everyone up on their AC offers and hitch a ride there.
    Add KingPariah to Rail
  16. noooo :(
     
    Add StatusUp to Rail
  17. enjoyed the read OP. best of luck wherever life takes you next.
    Add SevenCostanza to Rail
  18. Feeling for ya OP.. I was really hoping you would ring up a couple of G's today. The advice to degen on a Fri/Sat night was solid. Most poker rooms are indeed filled with grinders during the weekdays.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  19. amartin change your tune on begging? (first search result but im sure plenty as you have no problem calling poeple out)

    http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/one-d...beggar-638562/

    seriously, everyone filp flops based on tune of thread to follow along and fit in- sorry for being consistent and thinking all begging is wrong

    woulda loved to see this work out for him, didnt (big suprise) so time to get a job like the rest of us
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by Eggiebets View Post

    Unfortunately those pink chips don't play . Just a note for the future , if I was going to take my life roll to Foxwoods to double or triple it , you may want to do it on a weekend ! That place is loaded with unshowered , stanky grinders in the day and during the week . You might have had a chance against a buch of drunks on saturday night !

    ding ding ding.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    tommpat has now taken the lead as the worst poster here...

    whooot!!!
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  22. keep on keepin on
    Add BulldogCafe to Rail
  23. moral of the story is that live poker is rigged - stick to online where the odds are better
    Add saxman to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    amartin change your tune on begging? (first search result but im sure plenty as you have no problem calling poeple out)

    http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/one-d...beggar-638562/

    seriously, everyone filp flops based on tune of thread to follow along and fit in- sorry for being consistent and thinking all begging is wrong

    woulda loved to see this work out for him, didnt (big suprise) so time to get a job like the rest of us

    i despise beggars... point is u started running your mouth at the guy for no reason when he didn't ask anyone for shit. Good find tho lol. I never give shit to bums, but i've staked degen poker players before with varying success!

    just re-read that thread, my thoughts: Wow me and z-fresh almost threw down. That's never happened before or since i don't think. Fuck bums, fuck da donkey, and i miss moosebabies. Post moar.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  25. Maybe he was just too good looking. Ugly people excel at poker. Except war.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post

    LOL, this soooo dealerish. AFink: "Yeah stop by my table, we can shoot the shit, maybe I'll even buy him lunch, or bus fare!" localface: "I'm busto. Where you at? I'll come stop and say hi." AFink: "Off work. I'm gone. Better luck next time."

    Dude WTF are you talking about? I don't deal poker. If the kid needed money I'd hook him up to get him home. He could have came by my craps table and said hey. I don't keep my tips. Basically shut the fuck up..
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

    i despise beggars... point is u started running your mouth at the guy for no reason when he didn't ask anyone for shit. Good find tho lol. I never give shit to bums, but i've staked degen poker players before with varying success!

    just re-read that thread, my thoughts: Wow me and z-fresh almost threw down. That's never happened before or since i don't think. Fuck bums, fuck da donkey, and i miss moosebabies. Post moar.

    I think that was as close to an E fight as I ever got. My adrenaline is pumping from rereading that. :-)

    Nothing but love for AMARTIN before, during or after that. OT is better place when he comes strong, angry and with capital letters. lol
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post

    seriously, everyone filp flops based on tune of thread to follow along and fit in- sorry for being consistent and thinking all begging is wrong

    the part that you're failing to understand is that he was going to ask people at foxwoods or IRL for money...he never said "can OT get me $$ to get back to maine??"

     
    Originally Posted by Geoff Moore View Post

    awesome thread. thanks OP for letting all of the OTers with a wife,kid and mortgage live vicariously through you for a couple of days. hope you make it home safe.

    and this. gl in AC!
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  29. Ok now you have to go home, sell your boat and then go to vegas and play cash or WSOP. Keep the thread alive baby.
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  30. I like your cojones.

    Sorry, I typed balls and then simply couldn't let that sentence stand. Some of my fondest memories are of ye old gambling/busto adventure times from days of yore, and I suspect that's the case for many of us.

    I come out of retirement to pay tribute to your adventurous spirit by offering you an OT "monster move" scholarship". Reply in this thread what city you will be in tomorrow and I will ship you $300.00 - the only string attached is that you have to obv. continue to update everyone on your next adventure. Also, pm me your name so I can ship funds properly.

    After you confirm receipt of said adventure funds I will then hibernate for several more years as I am at the point in my life where I can whimsically send $300 to whippersnappers as I rake in my dough.

    Oh, and you eat like a mother fucker.

    GL
     1
    Add brsavage to Rail