1. So, what say all of you? I have dated girls within +/- 2 years of my age, some 10 years younger (I am 37, no scha stuff) and have dated 3-4 years older. All of them had unique positives and negatives.

So, some have said a good rule of thumb is 1/2 your age + 9. Hmmm, ok, not sure where that formula came from but ok.

Personally, if it is a happy couple (and obv legal) then so be it.

So what are the age differences here in OT?
    Add HK_MP5N to Rail
  2. my opinion is that is they both really like/love eachother honestly, then age shouldn't be a factor at all.
    Add Cortz to Rail
  3. Back in the day, when I was 20, I dated a 37 year old woman. sfhawt.

(I'm an old shit at 21 now, btw....)
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  4. pm Scha
    Add Hateflops to Rail
  5. it depends on the age of the people. for example, 10 years diff is no biggie if it's 55 and 45, but is creepy as fuck if it's 30 and 20 (or worse lol). 4 years is no biggie, unless it's 22 and 18 (eww).

luckily my hand and I were born on the same day...
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  6. whats wrong with fucking 18 year olds? limber as fuck imo
    Add KCKyle to Rail
  7. I used to "date" me some cougars. I think the oldest was 15 years older.
    Add Stynsty71 to Rail
  8. formula for acceptibility:

Your age/2 + 7 < Her age

so half your age plus 7, i follow the code closely
    Add smwatkin to Rail
  9. I once fell in love with a girl, but after IDing her it turned out she was a couple of months below the threshold, so she had to go.
    Add DJam21 to Rail
  10. Pretty sweet formula there- When im 80 im gonna still be bangin chicks that are 49 WOOHOO!!!
    Add bighaley21 to Rail
  11. i am almost 7 years older than my husband :)

my ex last 2 exes were both 8 years older than me, i like younger much better, since i obv have a lot of growing up to do

Add thepokerchic to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

it depends on the age of the people. for example, 10 years diff is no biggie if it's 55 and 45, but is creepy as fuck if it's 30 and 20 (or worse lol). 4 years is no biggie, unless it's 22 and 18 (eww).

luckily my hand and I were born on the same day...

ok norcaljeff, wtf is wrong with dating 18 when you're 22? I've been dating my girl who's 4 yrs younger since i was 19. we love each other. you got a problem with that?

Add imustbontilt to Rail
  13. 3 days, anything beyond that is just creepy....
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  14. Are you saying as a new born you would've dated a FETUS?!

Pedo.
    Add DJam21 to Rail
  15. Hey YO I'm only 19.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  16. <H3><SPAN class=editsection>[edit]</SPAN> <SPAN class=mw-headline>The &quot;half-your-age-plus-seven&quot; rule</SPAN></H3>
    Graph of the &quot;Half-Your-Age-Plus-Seven&quot; Rule

The &quot;half-your-age-plus-seven rule&quot; is one rule of thumb defining a mathematical formula to judge whether the age difference in an intimate relationship is socially acceptable. It should be noted that the lower one's age, the smaller the age difference can be, thus rendering this rule questionable for anyone less than 19 years old.
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  17. 19 on a 15 y old?? sick.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  18. ^^ lol, good find pigalet. Geez, what is not covered on wiki now?
    Thread StarterAdd HK_MP5N to Rail
  19. obv you don't understand cuz you're narrow minded worthless humanbeing. I feel sorry for your life and the way you live it. I tell you, you are waste of skin. God wasted time creating a human like you.

Add imustbontilt to Rail
  20. Like the one guy said theres not much of a diffrence between 50-40 but like 18-13 is gross. and yea to the guy who was 19 with a 15 year old thats disgusting bro. the chick was probaly hardly threw puberty.
    Add DDBeave to Rail
  21. ^holy child rapist. you really couldnt do better at 19 then go to high school pep rallies and pick up freshman girls?
    Add NoUse13 to Rail
  22. I would bone 21-23 year-olds, but I wouldn't &quot;date&quot; them per se. 24 is iffy, but possible (depending on degree, profession, etc.). No qualms about 25+. I'm 31. No top end cap. I'm fine with a sugar mama.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  23. If they love each other and are good for each other who gives a fuck.

My best friend was 27 when he started dating his wife when she was 17, met her at a resturaunt, hung out a bunch, she lied to him, told him she was 18 and a freshmen in college, two months later (no banging yet) he found out from her father. He left her alone, still talked to her for the next two months.

when she turned 18 she graduated, moved in with him and he put her through college and they were married when she was 19.

That was 11 years ago, and their fourth child is on the way. They are probably the funnest, most happy couple i know
    Add poundthatace to Rail
    Originally Posted by NoUse13 View Post

^holy child rapist. you really couldnt do better at 19 then go to high school pep rallies and pick up freshman girls?

I was still in high school. and who the fuck are you to call me a child rapist? what do you know about me and my girl? age don't mean shit, but whatever, you can think whatever you want. you're waste of organs. donate them to poor innocent ppl who could actually do something good with them. please!

Add imustbontilt to Rail
  25. wut he said^
    Add just-jOHnny to Rail
  26. at least I don't have to rape a kid to get laid tough guy.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  27. 10 years max diff IMO
    Add MissBecky to Rail
  28. Woman I'm dating is 30 (I'm 45), I'm loving the dynamics of the relationship.

Truth be told I don't even like most women my age lately, menopause is scarey.
    Add Pinger to Rail
    Originally Posted by imustbontilt View Post

obv you don't understand cuz you're narrow minded worthless humanbeing. I feel sorry for your life and the way you live it. I tell you, you are waste of skin. God wasted time creating a human like you.

Holy moly. I've never before heard such staunch support for the divinity of adults who fuck high school freshmen. Probably a reason for that...
    Add El Burro to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pinger View Post

Woman I'm dating is 30 (I'm 45), I'm loving the dynamics of the relationship.

Truth be told I don't even like most women my age lately, menopause is scarey.

That made me LOL

I use to date older then me because I found that old girls were more mature then chics my age (this was when I was like 18-29).. oldest being about 15 years older then me when I Was 20, she was great in bed and hawt btw...

Then I dated my own age for about 2 years, it was ok, we had a lot in common some personal shit in my life ended that one...

Currently I am almost 32 and dating a 24 year old... what can I say except, wowsers.. they didnt make 24 years olds like this when I was 24... holy fuck.. younger from now on unless some rich older chic wants me...

Kajun $endz
    Add Kajun to Rail