1. Add Mr Galt to Rail
  2. c'mon ron.

Add LeftyMark to Rail
  3. lol i like thaht
    Add SoreArms to Rail
  4. i've been that guy minus it being caught on film. It is a funny thing to witness but sucks when it happens to you.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  5. i always wondered what those red cones were for.
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
  6. I wonder wtf the camera man was doing shooting some guy walking down the street then catches that, runs good imo.
    Add youngun to Rail
  7. Been there done that do NOT want the t-shirt!
    I know when i did it the back of my head hit first,
    Nothing like the sound of a coconut hitting the concrete.
    Add ripomatic to Rail
  8. that cameraman was just waiting for someone to come by and fall and bust his ass

my guess is he watched a few people fall in the same spot
    Add cmval to Rail
  9. lol hilarious.
    Add LatestLines2 to Rail
  10. Moments before this series of photos was taken Globe photographer David Ryan himself slipped and fell on the ice, damaging one of his cameras. He was photographing the scene of his own accident when this gentleman began his fall.
    Add LatestLines2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by LatestLines2 View Post

Moments before this series of photos was taken Globe photographer David Ryan himself slipped and fell on the ice, damaging one of his cameras. He was photographing the scene of his own accident when this gentleman began his fall.

lol why? Was he planning on suing the state or something? Or taking pictures of patches of ice to show all his friends and family where he fell...
    Add youngun to Rail
    Originally Posted by youngun View Post

Originally Posted by LatestLines2 View Post

Moments before this series of photos was taken Globe photographer David Ryan himself slipped and fell on the ice, damaging one of his cameras. He was photographing the scene of his own accident when this gentleman began his fall.

lol why? Was he planning on suing the state or something? Or taking pictures of patches of ice to show all his friends and family where he fell...

i am betting it was the former
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  13. Almost as good as this one:

Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Add 213 to Rail
  15. LOL

jroth ownage
    Add tmac456 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tmac456 View Post

LOL

jroth ownage

lol obv not the game from this year, since blues are at home, but i think he'll get the picture(s)...shhhh
    Add JRoth15 to Rail