1. This weekend was obviously full of more upsets and heartbreak than usual. What did you all do when your team lost? Did it ruin your day? Week? Month? Year? Life? Did you break anything? I for one can say that the DirecTV 49ers NFL Remote I used may not work properly after the beating it got today during the game, even though the game didn't mean a whole lot compared to a lot of the others. I'm looking mainly for responses from the diehard Mets fans as well as the upset victims in college football.
    Add GPop21 to Rail
  2. well the badgers AND the packers lost this wekeend, its kinda tough to swallow and if it were deeper in the football season it would ruin today/tommrowo atleast.

but its all erased right now cause the brewers are in the playoffs woot woot!
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  3. who has winners for the fav teams?

athletics
    raiders
    Add tdk to Rail
  4. FSU won, Bucs won and UF and Miami lost so it was good weekend
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
  5. nope. my saints spanked it. so all is good in the world
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  6. My Tigers and Saints won, so it's all good.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  7. Mich and KC!
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  8. well this topic definately applies to me...obv Badgers and Packers lose, but Brewers win so w/e...meh weekend
    Add stoicao to Rail
  9. i can't help you. my team won today. good luck dealing with your misery.

Add gambowler to Rail
  10. So used to the Raiders getting killed or blowing a huge ass lead that it didn't even phase me...atleast my Cubs are going to do something this year!
    Add OMGitsBEAST to Rail
  11. took a leather strap, beat my kids' butts, and told them to hope that the Cowboys run defense shows up next week...

Add resilient to Rail
  12. eh kinda shrugged because when the pack lost bc it wasnt on tv(fuckin jets) and i still think theyll make the playoffs bc theyre better than the rest of the division but watching chicago tonite im not so sure...and ryan grant is pissing me off, i thought the whole offseason people were too high on him for a couple good games he had and now hes mixing key fumbles in with shitty running.

Add spacemandave to Rail
  13. jags win irish win usc loses uf loses...personal losses consisted of wallet and cell phone..at separate times...still a sick weekend though

Add mrniphty to Rail
  14. mets lost but jets won wish it was either way around I like the jets and giants equally so jets loss wouldn't have really bothered me

Add lunarphase to Rail
  15. I ate the biggest piece of choc cake after my shit Bengals lost again!

Add kinsse to Rail
  16. I got drunk for the 1st time in months and cried like a baby
    Add towman1 to Rail
  17. i got sucked out on deep in the 32k qq < 10 10
    Add popesizzle to Rail
    Originally Posted by gambowler View Post

i can't help you. my team won today. good luck dealing with your misery.

mine too, go skins! My 2nd favorite broncos loss didnt matter since they are still in first place. Nothing can ruin your day when the skins beat the cowgirls in Dallas! Plus the Last Place Eagles losing made it even sweeter!
    Add skisteve to Rail