Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

depends

on the girl

on what mtt
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  8. winning poker tourney>eating great food and drinking>sex
    Add The Smoking Pimp to Rail
  9. Which "what feels better" thread is best?

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/feels-better-247116/
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  10. I would just use the mtt money to buy a hooker so win win.
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  11. Have only won a >180 tourney once, had sex at least a dozen times. Give me the tourney
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  12. Win tourney, buy sex, still have money left over.

Win, win.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  13. You can't really compare a physical feeling with an emotional feeling. Two different types of feelings.
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SICKTIGHT311 View Post

You can't really compare a physical feeling with an emotional feeling. Two different types of feelings.

Women disagree.
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
    Originally Posted by mattg1983 View Post

on the girl

on what mtt

pretty much this
    Add Movetime99 to Rail
  16. Movietime!!!!!!!
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  17. Technically, winning doesnt make you feel much of anything as one of the five senses.
    Sex is the answer
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
  18. Sex by far. Winning just edges out the feeling of losing. ( I suck tho and have only won with a max of 64 people FML)
    Edited By: TRMGM Feb 22nd, 2012 at 06:09 AM
    Add TRMGM to Rail
    Originally Posted by TRMGM View Post

Sex by far. Winning just edges out the feeling of losing. ( I suck tho and have only won with a max of 64 people FML)

lolwat
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  20. Ya...I'm keeping my day job. When I win I only feel relief from not losing. I'm a head case and poor poker player...Carry on.
    Add TRMGM to Rail
    Originally Posted by mattg1983 View Post

on the girl

on what mtt

Originally Posted by SICKTIGHT311 View Post

You can't really compare a physical feeling with an emotional feeling. Two different types of feelings.

Both of these things.

That said, the first time I won a tournament worth 4 figures I tooled out the hardest I ever have in my life. That was realllllyyyy fucking exciting.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Movetime99 View Post

pretty much this

It's Move Time Bitches!

Add Luho to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

I havent won a tourney in so long I forget what its like

I havent had sex in so long i forget what its like.

Add Deoxyribo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Donkey Kong View Post

winning a sex tournament

Needs some love haha

& what mattg said (sub "guy" for "girl")
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  25. tj mullens long butthole feels bestest
    Add I Fold to Rail
  26. if we're talking a real tournament, like something that changes your whole financial situation, its clearly that... my biggest win was around 5k (chump change for a poker player i know), but at the time i was running on a 200 dollar bank roll and living paycheck to paycheck working a shit job for 10/hr, that shit is amazing, i was high for days and when i won the tourney it was ~8am and i called my other poker degen buddy who was still up grinding and we met up and started drinking, it was saint patty's day and we were waiting at the door of the bar to open at 10am already blitzed, i think i set a record of getting cut off before noon that day, such a great feeling to bink one, i cant imagine winning a legit one for 100k+

great sex is clearly nothing to frown upon, but after the great physical feeling, you grab a shower rinse off your dick and its back to life

however, if i had to choose between winning a poker tournament everyday for the rest of my life and no sex, or getting laid everyday for the rest of my life and never winning a hand of poker again, i'd snap say fuck poker
    Add sacaniga to Rail
  27. As long as its a real score then winning a tourney feel way better, or is a way better experience I think is a better way to phrase it.

I mean getting sex is pretty easy. And If I'm about to register for a tourney that I know I'm gonna probably win but I have to pass up on sex for the time being then what the fuck ever. I'll bang some other time....after I cashout
    Add Dwain Phoenix to Rail
  28. DK got it right in the first response
    Add saxton82 to Rail
  29. Only tournies i've won are ot tournies altho i got almost 3k for a 2nd place once. Just felt pissed i didnt win.

Obv depends on tournament/girl
    Add norcaljeff to Rail