[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Please tell me 6am or earlier plz..

I was sick a couple weeks before spring break started and came back with a bunch of work to catch up on as a result. Of course, I was stupid and didn't really do it and now I go back to school tomorrow. I'm thinking of marathoning Asian Art History (shoot me now) reading until Mickey D's breakfast starts because I want an egg mcmuffin. Feasibility?
    Add Skeeta Man to Rail
  2. i think 5am... i remember one time after having some bish over i had a massive craving dofr some mcodnalds breakfast....
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  3. Over in CANadA they start serving at 4am, and if they don't you can ask them to switch it.
    Add unkknown to Rail
  4. Better question is... what time does McDonald's stop serving breakfast at?
    Add JokerJokerMan to Rail
  5. ^^^^^^ not really everyone knows its 1030 but different places have different times they start serving at.. god damnit now i want sausage eggmcmuffin only 3 more hours...........
    Add NechitaCC to Rail
  6. 10:30am where I'm at.
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  7. 10:30 everywhere. The company insists on it to make sure that they're serving lunch by 11:00. This was on the Food Network today.

The 24 hour McDonald's near me starts breakfast ony at 4:00.
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  8. Thanks a lot guys. This thread will be enough to get me out of the house this am.
    Add Juice322 to Rail
  9. monge monge monge idk i like white castles hash browns betta
    Add savvy to Rail
  10. Aren't the hours different on Sundays? Are they open on Easter?
    Add OlDirtyDawson to Rail
  11. In Vegas there's a mcdonalds that serves breakfast till 11 on the weekends. Totally blew my mind first time I saw it.
    Add basspoet to Rail
  12. They're open on Christmas so I assume that Easter's a go.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  13. i believe sundays mcdonalds breakfast stops at 11, with every other day being 1030.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  14. def open on easter i was there this morning and got this. sf good imo

Add Trent55 to Rail
  15. im pretty sure i read somewhere that they are preparing to start serving breakfast all day. that will be sweet. they make more money serving breakfast for 5 hours than they make the whole rest of the day.
    Add Bigblind Popper to Rail
  16. ^^ bout time. ftr, i prefer jack in the box. mmmmm, supreme croissant....
    Add Reech to Rail
  17. I got an egg mcmuffin (promptly removed ham), hash brown, and cinnamon roll (or whatever they call it now instead of a roll) at 5:30 AM, twas great. I didn't ask but the McLate menu went til 4am so I'm assuming that's when they started serving breakfast.

As for all day breakfast, there's been a lot of talk/articles about it but I think the company is still somewhat conflicted. Google McDonald's breakfast or something like that and a bunch of articles come up.
    Thread StarterAdd Skeeta Man to Rail