[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. It's been a long depressing rainy month and I might go down to the condo in FLA soon. So, I made a rare visit to the tanning place next to the gym.

A few minutes in "it moved". For those of you that don't know, my tools don't exactly work well anymore, so this was unexpected. I chalked it up to, maybe, the release of endorphines from the effect of the bed.

Then, I got thinking about this girl I used to hang with down in FLA. If she layed out at the beach, she would become super horny. She openly admitted this, and many guys would often take her to the beach.

So then I started thinking, hmmm maybe chicks come into these beds and get tanned and give themselves a little pleasure. I wonder what the % is, I know I'll ask OT. Yeah, this is how I think.

I'm gonna say 10%. Seems like alot, but yet 90% still don't do it, so it's a reasonable number.

What do you think?
    Edited By: Mr323 Sep 30th, 2011 at 09:02 PM
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  2. 1
    Add tbone9966 to Rail
  3. tan lines tho....
    Add tieful to Rail
  4. how is this not a bfactor thread?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  5. yeah I thought of bfactor as well, OT invades my mind
    Thread StarterAdd Mr323 to Rail
  6. >1 percent. keep the dream alive, brother.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  7. Less than 1%, that doesn't give me any hope when watching the women walk out of there.
  8. I doubt many, tanning tends to really tire you out, especially when you go on a high level...

I can't wait til I have to hit up a stand up tan again because that means I am going on a vacation.

It is a must for me to get a "base" via tanning bed before I go anywhere.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  9. It's less than 1% for sure, but doesn't mean that it can't be like 20% in your mind.

Sorry your equipment isn't working well - I'm in such a slump lately that I'm not sure if mine even works anymore. Do you think the broke latina lady that cleans my place once every 2 weeks would get pissed if I offered her like $150 for a handjob?
    Add kellykip to Rail
  10. >= greater than
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  11. 8====>~~ even better than
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

It is a must for me to get a "base" via tanning bed before I go anywhere.

Without a doubt the most metro of all regular posters
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  13. You had unexepected movement then thought of a horny chick? You knock one out or is there even enough room in there?

As for women. Id be shocked if it was as high as 1%
    Add TheWhitePele to Rail
  14. gotta be higher than 1 percent
    Add skreechamane to Rail
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Without a doubt the most metro of all regular posters

Naw man, you try being 1/2 Irish with fair skin and going to a tropical area on vacation with no base, pretty much a sure way to ruin your trip if you get too drunk and forget spf3000 sunscreen. I'd never go tanning otherwise, I think it is actually dangerous.
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  16. gotta be at least 5-10%

think about the demographic... who goes tanning the most? young sluts. now who touches themselves the most? young sluts.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  17. Yes, if Waco says 5-10% then my original number is good.

No, I'm not El Burro, I could never do the deed in public.

And Amen to what BigEarn says, you can't go into the tropics without base.
  18. Less interested in male OT speculation and more interested in female OT anecdotal evidence.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  19. Start checking girls for weird tan lines located on their hips where their arms would be resting.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  20. I'm on board with the >1% crew
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  21. Was hoping for OT women input when I made this thread, still keeping fingers crossed.
  22. I would hope at least 10%.
    Add breathe-ez to Rail
  23. at least 10% imo

Add thepokerchic to Rail
  24. Before the women get here and ruin our fun.

Lets just assume its around 75%
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  25. 75% niiiice, so the cute blonde and brunette at the counter do it. My mind still works. :)
  26. Obv had to subtract 25% for the fat chicks that go. They dont masturbate.

Ever.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

gotta be at least 5-10%

think about the demographic... who goes tanning the most? young sluts. now who touches themselves the most? young sluts.

lol sound logic. except who touches themselves most are men age 2 - 90

This is such a weird question cause I never really thought of them masterbating in there...I just think about them laying there all naked and sweating and I start....nvm
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

lol sound logic. except who touches themselves most are men age 2 - 90

we are talking about women ITT, so I figured it was understood. obv men touch themselves more than women, lol
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  29. At least 80%, and possibly over 90%. Maybe all of em

Add Luho to Rail
  30. didn't know your tools aren't functioning properly - you should see a lady doctor about that.

i'm thinkin that over time, the women who frequent tanning beds touch themselves 100%. They are so into themselves and their perfect tans that they get excited about the feel of the hot lights on their body parts and can't resist the urge to touch. Friends of ours own a couple tanning salons and i know they are constantly wiping up stuff after each use (coochy goo obv). I'm gonna ask Tim to send me some samples in a jar so that i can sniff them while i masturbate. Thanks for the idea.
    Add saxman to Rail