1. My mom works for Continental, who recently merged with United. Until I was 18, I could fly for free domestically. I used it, but not as much as I should have. I had my first daughter at 17, so I didn't really get to experience it. With Continental, she gets I think 10 buddy passes a year, so I've used a lot of those over the years, but she holds on to them pretty tight so I don't get very many. On top of all that, I've been tied down raising kids for the last 16 years and wouldn't have really had the opportunity to travel very much. This morning, my mom called me and told me that with the merger with United, they get the same benefits that United employees get. With United, they get two "companion passes" which is the exact same benefits that my mom gets, fly anywhere in the world for free. She offered one to me and I almost fell off my chair. I divorced last year and have my kids 50% of the time. I can literally get on a plane Friday night after work, go anywhere in the world, and be back Monday in time for work.

What Would OT Do?
    Add TwystedPair to Rail

2. Paris would be sick but In all honesty I'd go somewhere for more than a weekend. Especially when u account time change
    Edited By: Popperhead Mar 1st, 2012 at 04:49 PM
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  3. Try to fuck a woman from every country in the world, that's what I would do.
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  4. pretty sure first stop is canada, this weekend.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  5. There's a girl in Norway I've been meaning to Hi5....
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  6. I'd go home.
    Add zander to Rail
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

pretty sure first stop is canada, this weekend.

Tell Jimmy I said whats up
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  8. First class to fucking africa
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  9. oh, and pics of ur mom ldo
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  10. I would start making a list of destinations based on weather and events occurring at the destinations, then I would go through the list of desired destinations and start clearing my calendar on Fridays and Mondays. Sounds like a very nice perk. Much cheaper than having your own jet.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Paris would be sick but In all honesty I'd go somewhere for more than a weekend. Especially when u account time change

Paris is DEFINITELY on the list. Trips across the pond will obviously be more than a weekend. I was more talking trips here in the states or Mexico over a weekend. One thing that I know I will do for sure this summer is hit every MLB field for a game at least once.
    Thread StarterAdd TwystedPair to Rail
  12. Amsterdam and its not even close..If you're single and enjoy smoking the finest, there is no better place in the world.
    Add 7DeLuX to Rail
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

pretty sure first stop is canada, this weekend.

I just went on a cruise and met people from all over the world. My favorite girl that I met is from Quebec and she is definitely on the list. Her contract on the ship is over at the end of May so I'm guessing my first trip north will be sometime in June.
  14. You'd seriously travel overseas for just the weekend? Take some vacation time or call in sick if you're gonna do that. You're gonna spend at least a third of your time traveling and then tack on the exhaustion factor on top of that.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  15. Fly to Ottawa and rail the shit out of Foutight's gf.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
    Originally Posted by 7DeLuX View Post

Amsterdam and its not even close..If you're single and enjoy smoking the finest, there is no better place in the world.

Amsterdam will be my first stop overseas. That's the first place I thought of. I'm hoping maybe sometime in March. I'm single enough and most definitely enjoy smoking the finest.

Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

You'd seriously travel overseas for just the weekend? Take some vacation time or call in sick if you're gonna do that. You're gonna spend at least a third of your time traveling and then tack on the exhaustion factor on top of that.

Trips across the pond will obviously be more than a weekend. I was more talking trips here in the states or Mexico over a weekend.
  17. Pick me up in TO and me you and Paki can make FTs girl "Airtight"

and that MLB thing sounds fucking sick I'm jealous
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  18. 16+17=33
    33+20*=53*
    ok, yeah, pics of mom please

*approximation obv

Oh, and I would do exactly as Popper suggests. Go make a "pig on a spit" out of FT's girl.
    Or go somewhere warm...just snowed again last night and i'm so fucking over winter.
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  19. Wait until April 30th, go to Amsterdam for Queen's Day.

Nothing but booze, parties, girls, and people in orange.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
  20. I'd go to Dubai but then I'd prob end up in prison for life cuz I can't go more than like a day without bud
    Add TrafficKing to Rail
  21. Flying over seas from Colorado for less than 2 weeks is a bit ridiculous imo, 10 days minimum to make it worth it.

If I had a free flight to anywhere in the world I would go to Papua New Guinea. #1 country I want to visit and super expensive flight so easy decision.
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  22. europe or aussie and take a damn vacation...eff going anywhere that is a 17 hour flight for 2 days of vacation
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  23. europe or aussie and take a damn vacation...eff going anywhere that is a 17 hour flight for 2 days of vacation
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  24. Maldives or Cambodia....if its just a weekend I'm not flying anywhere further than western Europe

Add Shaaarrrp to Rail
  25. I wouldn't go overseas in just a weekend, but I do have a full-time job. I went on a cruise a few weeks ago to the Mexican Riviera and used up a week of my vacation. I have more obv, but I have to be smart with it to get the most out of this benefit. There are going to be some times in the next year that I will have to spend more time on a plane than I will at my destination and I'm ok with that.
  26. Israel AINEC
    Add sinatra22 to Rail
  27. Australia/NZ
    Add curiousgeorge to Rail
  28. Right now I can fly anywhere in the world for free. I've had that orivledge my entire life. I have never been to Europe. How sad is that. I want to go to italy and see the sisteen chapel. But tonight I guess I'll spend the night in OKC.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  29. My wife has always wanted to go to australia - i would send her there, and then drive up to spend some quality time with Fou and his g/f
    Add saxman to Rail