[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. You can't jelly your dick up someone's ass.
    Add BigHems to Rail
  2. you can't?
    Add Thatislife to Rail
  3. jelly helps though
    Add emcee21 to Rail
  4. <H4 class=P5_PostHeader> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD vAlign=top align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD align=left colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re:Good joke... </TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>In reply to </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>By dave4112 on 05-23-2008 1:12 PM </TD><TD align=right>Reply Quote </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=P5_PostContent><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ForumPostContentText>Whats the difference between jelly and jam?....

I can't jelly my dick in your sister's mouth.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=P5_PostFooter><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Report abuse </TD><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Quick Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  5. Add goofy2485 to Rail
  6. LOL @ goofy, oh and the answer to the joke is supposed to be &quot;I can't jelly my dick in your sister's mouth&quot;
    Add Camronius to Rail
  7. lol at goofy telling someone to stop posting.
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  8. if anything, bighems should post a lot more.
    Add NetFan44 to Rail
  9. i'd trade 3 bighemses for 1 bmacglaughlin
    Add emcee21 to Rail
  10. hows the infiltration going emcee?
    Add murderer to Rail