[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. You can't jelly your dick up someone's ass.
  2. you can't?
  3. jelly helps though
  4. <H4 class=P5_PostHeader> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD vAlign=top align=left rowSpan=2> </TD><TD align=left colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re:Good joke... </TD><TD vAlign=center align=right>In reply to </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>By dave4112 on 05-23-2008 1:12 PM </TD><TD align=right>Reply Quote </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></H4> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=P5_PostContent><TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ForumPostContentText>Whats the difference between jelly and jam?....

I can't jelly my dick in your sister's mouth.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=P5_PostFooter><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Report abuse </TD><TD class=P5_PostFooter_Item>Quick Reply </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  5. LOL @ goofy, oh and the answer to the joke is supposed to be &quot;I can't jelly my dick in your sister's mouth&quot;
  6. lol at goofy telling someone to stop posting.
  7. if anything, bighems should post a lot more.
  8. i'd trade 3 bighemses for 1 bmacglaughlin
  9. hows the infiltration going emcee?