1. I mean, I know on tv shows/movies they always portray it as though the guys actually shower naked in the lockerroom in high school after p.e., but I wonder if it was actually a reality for most, at least in more recent times.

When I was in high school (2000 - 2004), nobody ACTUALLY showered after P.E., with the exception of the part of the semester where we did swimming in P.E., and everyone just showered with their swimsuits on after P.E. when that was going on.

I always wondered whether my school was just weird, and if at most other high schools, dudes just got naked and showered after P.E., or if it's just not something that high schoolers really do anymore, despite the fact that tv directors of most of the main tv shows on tv, even to this day, tend to portray it as if they do.

The other thing is, I wonder if maybe it's different for P.E. than it is for those who were on actual sports teams.

The only high school sports team I was ever on was the swim team, so again, everyone just showered with their swimsuits on after swim practice or after swim meets, not naked. However, I have no clue what the football/basketball/baseball/etc teams did after their practices or games. Maybe they got naked for all I know.

I wonder how that works out, on a psychological/sociological level, in terms of teasing/harassment/etc. Given that probably like at least about 10% of the guys have the types of dicks that are extremely small/shrivelled like a 1 or 2 inch stub when flaccid (even though normal erect-length when erect), and the other 80-90% of the guys probably have the types of dicks that are normal length when flaccid, and just don't grow much when erect, I wonder if the guys with the shower-not-grower style dicks tease the guys with the grower-not-shower types of dicks during naked lockerroom showers.

I would think they probably do, to an extreme extent, based on how much ribbing/teasing/hazing/etc goes on in basically all other aspects of male high school culture, one would think it is only intensified when people's penis sizes are on display.

Do any of you have any stories of dudes who had the tiny/ultra-shrinkage style of dick that got teased extremely badly in high school? Did they get mad about it, lol? Did it carry over into the classroom settings in other classes, where girls were present, or was it like an unwritten code of whatever is seen in the lockerroom stays in the lockerroom type of thing?
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. scary that just reading the title of the thread i knew it was b factor
    Add yarbles to Rail
  3. always showered (naked) after PE and football. Strangely I cant remember a single instance of anyone getting teased. I assume because doing the teasing would mean you were checking out a guys junk.

Add killingbird to Rail
  4. My high school was like yours. I feel like our generation is way less comfortable with that sort of thing (not just showering, but most forms of communal nudity) than previous generations were...which is ironic given that we're way more tolerant of gays, more open about sexuality, wear more revealing clothing, etc
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  5. I never showered after p.e. but always did after football games/wrestling practice and meets. Not everyone showered, but those that did were nude and no one ever teased anyone that i can recall. I do remember some of the hockey players making fun of another hockey player behind his back tho. They would say shit like he couldnt pleasure a goldfish (lol) but i dont think they said anything to his face.
    Edited By: JoeSexAppeal Dec 20th, 2011 at 02:08 AM
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  6. showered naked in the hockey lockerroom, from like 6th grade on. if you didnt shower the ride home was almost unbearable for everybody in the car.
    Add shallowcal to Rail
  7. haha bfactor def just watched the family guy episode with peter jumping in the shower with tom brady, as did i

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  8. no, never showered, had PE 7th or 8th period every year in HS, it was awesome
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  9. After hockey we always showered nude (flip flops obv) but it might be a little less weird since a lot of the same kids were kids I played club hockey with and we were showering together, rooming together banging chicks at tournaments and shit like that from a young age.

I always had PE last period so I would change into my gym clothes, take attendance and bounce. Doubt anyone was showering tho.

Sorry no pics.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  10. Only when the black guys were in there
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  11. And the only kid we made fun of was the one with the abnormally large cock on the average sized body.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  12. never
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  13. nobody showered after gym class at my high school

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  14. yea always wondered this too. was never done after PE or baseball in ma hs
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

haha bfactor def just watched the family guy episode with peter jumping in the shower with tom brady, as did i

Nah, actually the thing that got me thinking about this was page 2 of this thread, which I was just reading/posting in a few minutes ago:

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/talk-...25/index2.html

That said, the majority of the time when I make a thread about a weird/fucked up/taboo topic or whatever, it usually is a result of a question/thought I had about some aspect of something I saw on TV. A lot of the time the actual thing I saw on TV won't actually be what the thread topic is, but like, it was one of those things where the thing I saw made me think about such and such a thing which then lead to me thinking about such and such a thing, and eventually end up wondering about whatever the thread topic was. etc
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  16. for those that did not shower after PE...assuming it was not last period...what did you do? baby wipes? splash water? spray on lots of cologne?

Add killingbird to Rail
  17. Nope. My highschool had showers but I never once saw anyone use them. Perhaps the sports teams did but those of us taking regular PE classes (I took team sports and weight training) never used them.
    Edited By: threeven Dec 20th, 2011 at 02:16 AM
    Add threeven to Rail
  18. Yes in high school, yes in college.
    Add Oh Rale to Rail
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

Nah, actually the thing that got me thinking about this was page 2 of this thread, which I was just reading/posting in a few minutes ago:

http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/talk-...25/index2.html

That said, the majority of the time when I make a thread about a weird/fucked up/taboo topic or whatever, it usually is a result of a question/thought I had about some aspect of something I saw on TV. A lot of the time the actual thing I saw on TV won't actually be what the thread topic is, but like, it was one of those things where the thing I saw made me think about such and such a thing which then lead to me thinking about such and such a thing, and eventually end up wondering about whatever the thread topic was. etc

dude ur a lock for the Plattsburgh, calm down

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  20. Showering after gym class or any sports (hockey, football, whatever) was just normal, and always nude from the time i entered high school and onwards. It amazes me today that i see guys at the gym who either don't shower at all after a work out or who go into the shower with their stinky gym shorts or underwear on. Very strange to me.
    Add saxman to Rail
  21. Showered after gym, football, and basketball. Nobody showered after baseball though we really didnt use a locker room hardly.

Oh and bfactor is a cock gazer.
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  22. lol
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

dude ur a lock for the Plattsburgh, calm down

Anyone who says bfactor is even remotely in the running for the plattsburgh doesn't understand what the plattsburgh is.
    Add threeven to Rail
  24. went to a new high school with separate individual showers with curtains. showered after basketball games and PE when I actually had to break a sweat and whatnot. pretty much everyone that played sports used them on the reg.

doubt I would have showered in the big community ones tho. that would have been pretty weird and stuff.
    Edited By: Neeek Dec 20th, 2011 at 02:21 AM
    Add Neeek to Rail
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

for those that did not shower after PE...assuming it was not last period...what did you do? baby wipes? splash water? spray on lots of cologne?

towl off and apply deoderant

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

Showering after gym class or any sports (hockey, football, whatever) was just normal, and always nude from the time i entered high school and onwards. It amazes me today that i see guys at the gym who either don't shower at all after a work out or who go into the shower with their stinky gym shorts or underwear on. Very strange to me.

After my experience as a child, which I spoke about in the Sandusky PSU thread, I won't go naked in front of other men, nor do I generally wish to see men naked in person.

It really doesn't seem natural to me at all.

But that's just me.
    Edited By: jesterwords Dec 20th, 2011 at 02:21 AM
    Add jesterwords to Rail
    Originally Posted by threeven View Post

Anyone who says bfactor is even remotely in the running for the plattsburgh doesn't understand what the plattsburgh is.

this after reading this and that plattsburgh thread my mind is so full of fuck right now...wtf people
    Add Camz to Rail
  28. No one really showered after P.E., but after basketball practice for sure. Not really any teasing about junk size or anything like that.
    Add slinger 4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Camz View Post

this after reading this and that plattsburgh thread my mind is so full of fuck right now...wtf people

Quite sad really.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  30. i mean it's even pre 08 posters that are clueless. for some reason it's really tilting me and it shouldn't
    Add Camz to Rail