1. Are they the same flavor every time? Or is it different for each airhead?
    Add 1imagine4 to Rail
  2. It is an Airhead with no food coloring...damn airhead noobs
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  3. yeah...and what flavor is it
    Thread StarterAdd 1imagine4 to Rail
  4. I know wtf he thinks it's gonna be like sour cream or flour or something.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  5. It is a fucking random airhead with no food coloring in it...hence the mystery...god damn

If you are having difficulty with this concept let me try again...it can be a different flavor at any time creating a mystical airhead in which the flavor is difficult to pinpoint because your taste buds are not keen enough to counter the fact that there is no god damn food coloring in your bullshit little league treat

FUCK EVERYONE
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  6. ass?
    Add LizardBoy to Rail
  7. They still make these? I haven't had an airhead since I bought a lunchable and it is was the desert, but it was bgx sized.
    Add dams to Rail
  8. at the airheads factory, the official name for the mystery flavor is "taint."
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  9. doesnt matter they are the best
    Add NjDEVSFN95 to Rail
    Originally Posted by L0bstaM0bsta View Post

It is a fucking random airhead with no food coloring in it...hence the mystery...god damn

If you are having difficulty with this concept let me try again...it can be a different flavor at any time creating a mystical airhead in which the flavor is difficult to pinpoint because your taste buds are not keen enough to counter the fact that there is no god damn food coloring in your bullshit little league treat

FUCK EVERYONE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! I have no idea why, but this made me lol my ass off!
    Add Dr.GHouse to Rail
  11. what is an airhead?

Add theredbaron to Rail
  12. "bullshit little league treat" is an instant classic.
    Add timthegem to Rail
    Originally Posted by theredbaron View Post

what is an airhead?

<span></span>
    Add SerlinSteak19 to Rail
  14. Airheads have been around a long freaking time. I used to slang them in middle school.

Been hustling since birth.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  15. Best response cause I'm getting this off netflix tomorrow, such a good flick.
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

They still make these? I haven't had an airhead since I bought a lunchable and it is was the desert, but it was bgx sized.

There was sand in your lunchable?!
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  17. Is it old age? I'm only 24 and was always solid at spelling but I'm losing it. I really have been noticing this so much that I'll reread what I wrote and not pick up on it. sigghhh I'm a 24 year old in 60 year old's body.
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by SerlinSteak19 View Post

Originally Posted by theredbaron View Post

what is an airhead?

<span></span>

kid still ain't got hair on his balls

Add sketchy1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

They still make these? I haven't had an airhead since I bought a lunchable and*it is was the desert, but it was bgx sized.

the hubby bought a bag of these last week - I hadn't had an airhead in years - we split the mystery airhead earlier today (twilight zone music) and were guessing at the flavor - I swear I tasted pineapple even though I've never seen a pineapple airhead
    Add pigalet42 to Rail
  20. I saw a special on the food network once about the mystery &quot;?&quot; dum-dum suckers. For those, whenever they make a batch of any other flavor, there ends up being a few left over at the end or something so they wrap the extras of every flavor in the mystery wrapper. So mystery dum-dums are just every other flavor randomly.

For airheads.... I have no idea. Those things make my teeth hurt though. Too chewy.
    Add LadyLuck84 to Rail
  21. they are soooooo gooooooooooood!
    Add 8888kush to Rail