1. The worst is when I'm at work and have to drop a deuce. Then the token fat guy comes in and sits in the stall next to me. Heavy breathing, weezing, and complete destruction of the entire stall. I hate being in the fallout zone. I normally try to pinch and get, but occasionally I'll have a sloppy one and have to bear it out. I don't wish that on anyone.
    Edited By: Tsupa Jan 11th, 2011 at 05:00 AM
    Add Tsupa to Rail
    Originally Posted by Tsupa View Post

The worst is when I'm at work and have to drop a deuce. Then the token fat guy comes in and sits in the stall next to me. Heavy breathing, weezing, and complete destruction of the entire stall. I hate being in the fallout zone. I normally try to pinch and get, but occasionally I'll have a sloppy one and have to bear it out. I don't wish that on anyone.

HAHA! I hate that shit...you just see those fat ankles and you know you need to leave ASAP
    Thread StarterAdd BigGreenReptar to Rail
  3. Ohhh Fatty Mcgee, you're the fattest.
    Add UncleLeo to Rail
  4. in all seriousness, fuck fat people.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
  5. When I was at my peak weight I made a video tape of my son playing golf. I was shocked at the recording capturing myself breathing so heavily just standing there filming. It was one of the many reasons I got off my ass and lost 75 pounds.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

When I was at my peak weight I made a video tape of my son playing golf. I was shocked at the recording capturing myself breathing so heavily just standing there filming. It was one of the many reasons I got off my ass and lost 75 pounds.

congrats man, I hate when fat people give the excuse that they cant lose weight no matter what they do...no, if you eat normal sized meals (only healthy food with no exceptions) and exercise on a regular schedule you will lose weight. Fat people are fat for a reason, not just because they have a "low metabolism" or some fat-ass excuse like that.
    Thread StarterAdd BigGreenReptar to Rail
  7. It's easy to over simplify things.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  8. After watching a few episodes of Pawn Stars, I stopped watching as Big Hoss? breathing was annoying.
    Add Spiltbongwater to Rail

When I was at my peak weight I made a video tape of my son playing golf. I was shocked at the recording capturing myself breathing so heavily just standing there filming. It was one of the many reasons I got off my ass and lost 75 pounds.

It's all starting to make sense now. Ur one of those heavy panting fatties
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

It's all starting to make sense now. Ur one of those heavy panting fatties

Not anymore
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Marsall1121 View Post

Skaters gonna Skate
    Genuine LOL
    Edited By: sweeney_318 Jan 11th, 2011 at 06:08 AM
    Add sweeney_318 to Rail
  12. lol, I've gotta little fat buddy who does this. He especially breathes hard when he's eating. This cracks me up the most. He's cool as shit though so it doesn't bother me. gh gh gh my lil fat buddy.
    Edited By: midmoguy Jan 11th, 2011 at 06:08 AM
    Add midmoguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

It's easy to over simplify things.

Yes it is. However one cannot over simply basic math and that number of 3500. The problem is reaching that deficit and understanding why you run a surplus of calories that made you fat in the first place. Looking back on the last 12 years of my life I'm stunned that I allowed myself to gain the weight I did, but part of losing it was understanding why.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  14. I am no skinny minny but I am also not so out of shape that just exsisting causese me to breathe heavy. I hate when I am standing there trying to take some really obese persons order and they literally have to take a deep breathe as they ask for everything to be covered in just the fattiest shit ever and through the sweat caused by just breathing they growl at me to bring them more bread.
    Add Cesporz to Rail
  15. Why does OP breath so hard after my fat ass beats the shit out of him? That should be the question you need to ask yourself.
    Edited By: BigStack Husker Jan 11th, 2011 at 07:45 AM
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigGreenReptar View Post

congrats man, I hate when fat people give the excuse that they cant lose weight no matter what they do...no, if you eat normal sized meals (only healthy food with no exceptions) and exercise on a regular schedule you will lose weight. Fat people are fat for a reason, not just because they have a "low metabolism" or some fat-ass excuse like that.

Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

It's easy to over simplify things.

Yes it is. However one cannot over simply basic math and that number of 3500. The problem is reaching that deficit and understanding why you run a surplus of calories that made you fat in the first place. Looking back on the last 12 years of my life I'm stunned that I allowed myself to gain the weight I did, but part of losing it was understanding why.

+1, this is very true. Humans are subject to the laws of thermodynamics and, from a pure weight loss perspective, it's all about calories in minus calories out -- the only exception, really, being adding and subtracting water weight. The adding and subtraction of muscle and fat weight is all about calories. Anyone who tells you anything else doesn't know what they're talking about.

Of course, there are lot of factors that can influence calories in minus calories out. For instance it's a lot easier to eat fewer calories with certain diet makeups. And losing weight at all costs is not necessarily beneficial to health. But the bottom line is that, for 99% of fat people, they just need to eat less and move more. Nothing more complicated than that.

Lastly, I am a former fatty. Down 75lbs from my peak weight. I've maintained my current weight (6ft, 180lbs) for roughly 15 months.

Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  17. Its a mystery. I think like scientist are working on it and shit though
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  18. my biggest pet peeve is seeing a fat person on a motorized cart at a retail store and complaining how big the store is. its like really...you could use the exercise!
    Add Notch659 to Rail
  19. So glad I randomly stumbled upon this thread. I think this is the most I ever laughed out loud at a forum post.
    Add RogerO3 to Rail
  20. Tsupa's post is golden
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  21. I can't imagine not getting in better shape and trying to lose weight if I was struggling to breath and had to take breaths mid sentence and stuff. I can understand not caring what you look like or not caring about having to buy bigger clothes or not wanting to spend money on healthy food or gym memberships or even just being lazy and not moving much. But when it comes to constantly struggling for air fuck that it's time to get in shape imo
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
  22. was this thread brought to us by the OP after watching Heavy on A&E?

love that show

Add IBGrindin to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigStack Husker View Post

Why does OP breath so hard after my fat ass beats the shit out of him? That should be the question you need to ask yourself.

I was reading this thread hoping there would be some horrible attempt at a "comeback" and I was not disappointed.
    Add acp to Rail
    Originally Posted by baughman View Post

I was at a wendys in Portsmouth ohio a few months ago. A lady and her man a few people in front of me was so huge she had to lean on the zig zag rail things to walk. She had to have had a monster booger in her nose, because the whole time she was in line there was a wierd snorting, flaping sound coming from her nose, as she breathed. She got to the counter and ordered $26 worth of food, then did the motion toward her man so he could order. I will always remember it because after she ordered it all, and the lady at the counter said it will be $26. The middle aged guy in front of me said " HOLY FUCK!!" a bit to loud. then there was that shocked chuckle/cough from a few people in line.

i really need to learn to punctuate properly

^^^^^^^ I multi-loled several places in that.
    Add 2Slick4u to Rail
  25. So glad this thread was bumped.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  26. It's not easy to do anything.. The fat presses against your lungs and they can't expand. You should see me trying to put on a fuckin sock or step in my underwear you would die.
    As I slither off the couch yes slither I cannot do the sit up required to erect my self without hooking my foot under the coffee table. All while trying to get to the 6 half english muffins slathered in butter and 14 chicken fingers doused in honey mustard sauce.
    I eat really fast so I can slump back into a crooked position in the corner of the deformed couch. I have to plan on getting up 5 minutes before I actually try. Do I shift back and forth on my side to get up or try and hook the foot under the coffee table. I am 5' 10' and 290lbs of Wendys double cheesburger fucking grease. I have to basically jerk myself off to find my fuckin dick to take a piss. If I was a girl it would be my FUPA getting in the way (fat under pussy area) I still think I am in shape until I try and button my 44 size pants and can't. I went from 185lbs to 290lbs in under 4 years. Gotta go my chicken fingers are getting cold.

Cliff notes:
    I am fuckin fat
    I like cheeseburgers
    Add jokerswild to Rail
  27. *Breathing*

*Breathing*

*Breathing*

*Breathing*
    Add ChocoThunder to Rail