1. Its becoming clear to me that America obv wants to go to war with Iran.. but why??
    Everytime i watch the news or read the news its them talking about how Iran will be able to do this and this to America by 20XX. Why do we want to go to Iran so bad???
    Add DoubleS00ted to Rail
  2. cuz they be a bunch of bishes
    Add tekiller to Rail
  3. Sigh, no one ever wants to go to war. We dont want iran to have nukes. If Iran gets nukes the will sell the technology to anyone and everyone. Obv this can not happen.
    Add R_U_Nuts to Rail
    Originally Posted by R_U_Nuts View Post

Sigh, no one ever wants to go to war. We dont want iran to have nukes. If Iran gets nukes the will sell the technology to anyone and everyone. Obv this can not happen.

But why does the US have to play the role of world police? Im curious how people from other countires view American foreign policy.
    Thread StarterAdd DoubleS00ted to Rail
  5. Imagine a world with a nuclear armed Iran.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  6. We go to war with Iran, then we put fear in the minds of other countries and we make tons of war related profit.

Once we take out a few countries then we can put that One World Government into power.

Add Phareal15 to Rail
  7. who's "we"? I certainly don't want to go to war with Iran...
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by DoubleS00ted View Post

But why does the US have to play the role of world police? Im curious how people from other countires view American foreign policy.

Can you think of a better country to do the job????? Didnt think so.......................
    Add bobhica_10 to Rail

Because with great power comes great responsibility ldo
    Add Xian22 to Rail

This has nothing to do with nukes / wmd's. We have to play the role of world police because we want Iran's oil.
    Add markeckert2000 to Rail
  11. It is not going to happen anyway because of our current foreign policy, which has opened the door to discussing and negotiating the matter with Iran. Besides, Obama knows it's just a small country that poses no threat to the world.

"Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, these countries are tiny compared to the Soviet Union. They don't pose a serious threat to us the way the Soviet Union posed a threat to us,” Obama said.

Stop worrying so much.
    Add Willywoo to Rail

Id rather canada do it.
    Add Jimbo31 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lord Supremo View Post

who's "we"? I certainly don't want to go to war with Iran...

^^Ya, this guy doesnt want to go to war w Iran. Like many of us, he is perfectly fine with Iran's leader threatening the U.S. and its allies with nuclear destruction on a near daily basis. Let em get the nukes I say, he's probably just kidding anyway about the whole nuke Israel and nuke Washington stuff.
    Add Xian22 to Rail

when you look at it from the perspective of iran its hard not to see their point. we are telling them not to build nukes but we have them. how can we tell someone not to build something we ourselves have. even the palestinian conflict. i can see their point. im probably making some of you sick right now. ill stop
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  15. And if somehow we do get to war w Iran, it will be because of the lies of the previous administration.
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

when you look at it from the perspective of iran its hard not to see their point. we are telling them not to build nukes but we have them. how can we tell someone not to build something we ourselves have. even the palestinian conflict. i can see their point. im probably making some of you sick right now. ill stop

This is what got me wondering.. arent we the only ones to use nukes??? yet we can tell other countries they cant have them?
    Thread StarterAdd DoubleS00ted to Rail
    Originally Posted by markeckert2000 View Post

And if somehow we do get to war w Iran, it will be because of the lies of the previous administration.

You really are an ignorant tool.
    Add Xian22 to Rail
  18. Hope you've been to see your local Army recruiter then broheim.
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jimbo31 View Post

Id rather canada do it.

Hike your skirt up and move there then...................
    Add bobhica_10 to Rail

Your thinking is flawed. If this is your argument, we should provide nuclear weapons to every nation to make it fair.

Explain why we should make them develop their own nuclear weapons, if it is not fair that we have them and they do not.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by bobhica_10 View Post

Can you think of a better country to do the job????? Didnt think so.......................

Iraq was doing a pretty good job of keeping Iran in check (and vice versa) until we fucked that country up. Now we have to police that part of the world.
    Add ace bentley to Rail

Probably because the powers in Iran could be more tempted to use them just because they don't like someone. Kinda like giving an alcoholic the keys to the liquor cabinet.
    Originally Posted by markeckert2000 View Post

And if somehow we do get to war w Iran, it will be because of the lies of the previous administration.

GTFO - Some peoples kids
    Add bobhica_10 to Rail
  24. I didnt know we wanted to go to war w Iran? I sure as hell don't.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
  25. Its not as easy to manipulate the governments of countries that have nuclear weapons. America is the dominant force and wants to stay that way crushing anyone that appears to challenge them. Once they get the weapon capability its too late and you just have to leave them alone and tread carefully.

American foreign policy is shit, it is the reason why so many people across the world have grown to hate America (the UK isn't much better)

Its a fucking joke! According to the United States own definition of International Terrorism they are terrorists themselves. It says so in the U.S code

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18...1----000-.html

Im sure everyone can think of many examples where the U.S has fullfilled the critera to be called "international terrorists". And the USA are quick to call others to face justice in international courts but they were convicted of international terrorism in 1986 by the World Court for activities in Nicaragua and just ignored it.

Its an interesting question tho. Why do WE want to go to war with Iran? Do the American people really want to go to war with Iran? I really doubt it and truly hope not. Too much damage has already be done.

War on terror? LOL
    Add Clerk to Rail
  26. Iranian people are good, its the kooks that are in power that are the problem.
    Oh also, please tell your wife/girlfriend/daughters to dress more conservatively, i dont want no more stinkin earthquakes.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  27. If Iran gets nukes it's gg Israel right out of the gates.
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  28. link? i haven't heard anything like that from their supreme leader only from their prez who doesn't have that power so moot point
    Add tekiller to Rail
    Originally Posted by Clerk View Post

Im sure everyone can think of many examples where the U.S has fullfilled the critera to be called "international terrorists". And the USA are quick to call others to face justice in international courts but they were convicted of international terrorism in 1986 by the World Court for activities in Nicaragua and just ignored it.

The Republic of Nicaragua v. The United States of America<sup id="cite_ref-name_0-0"></sup> was a 1986 case of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) in which the ICJ ruled in favor of Nicaragua and against the United States and awarded reparations to Nicaragua. The ICJ held that the U.S. had violated international law by supporting Contra guerrillas in their rebellion against the Nicaraguan government and by mining Nicaragua's harbors.

The United States refused to participate in the proceedings after the Court rejected its argument that the ICJ lacked jurisdiction to hear the case. The U.S. later blocked enforcement of the judgment by the United Nations Security Council and thereby prevented Nicaragua from obtaining any actual compensation.<sup id="cite_ref-law_1-0"></sup>

The Nicaraguan government finally withdrew the complaint from the court in September 1991, following a repeal of the law requiring the country to seek compensation, thus settling the matter.<sup id="cite_ref-HRW_report_2-0"><span>[</span>3<span>]</span></sup>
    Originally Posted by tekiller View Post

link? i haven't heard anything like that from their supreme leader only from their prez who doesn't have that power so moot point

yea don't worry, he's just talking out of his ass. He'll go back to lurking soon enough.
    Add ajedrez to Rail