[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Ok, just out of curiousity.....if Obama makes multiple mistakes, the stimulus plan doesn't work, and other things he does happens to fail...will the media who has been sucking him off and all his zombie fans ever put the blame on him? Or will it just be "Bush's fault" for everything that went wrong? I'm asking this because I was watching MSNBC last night and they were talking about how if Obama makes mistakes it's only because of Bush.
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  2. nope they will blame bush as they have about the economy and everything. Even when I am president in 2024 I will fuck up and bush will be blamed
    Add darkpoker12 to Rail
  3. lol. Can I see the video clip of that??

pretty sure they've been ripping him on the nominations. want me to produce cartoons and editorials from the Chicago Sun Times, which is an extremely liberal newspaper
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  4. no it would be racist obv
    Add shlackass to Rail
  5. Are you really serious?

Tom Daschle.

Media was all over it. Obama does multiple interviews where he says "I screwed up."

If that's any indication, then if Obama screws up, then yes, it will be covered. A lot.

Christ.
    Add Underdog to Rail
  6. the economy is not bush's fault to begin with. no rational minded person blames bush for the economy. further, the economy is not, nor will it be, obama's fault. the economy is to be blamed upon the greedy, old boy network that runs the majority of the world's major industries. its a large network, and there is alot of blame to be spread amongs a large group of people in both the public and private sector.
    Add phish42O to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

lol. Can I see the video clip of that??

pretty sure they've been ripping him on the nominations. want me to produce cartoons and editorials from the Chicago Sun Times, which is an extremely liberal newspaper

What I'm saying is....they put him on such a high pedestal for the campaign and everything, and even after the election he was such a media frenzy....can they really rip him down and tear him apart in say a yr or two if he's completing n00bing it up?
    Thread StarterAdd LVpokerdealer to Rail
  8. of course. if there's one thing the media loves to do is build someone up and tear them down. Obama will be no different. did the media lay off Clinton after the whole Lewinski thing.

shit I remember the report coming out and I read that whole fucking thing like it was a Penthouse letter. (stickign cigars in Monicas pussy, not wanting to cum in her mouth).

I'm just waiting for them to say Sully is a crack head who crashed his plane in the Hudson to make a pick up.
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  9. Here you go...

"I think this was a mistake. I think I screwed up, and I take responsibility for it." - President Barack Obama

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&amp;vid=/video/politics/2009/02/03/sot.ac.obama.daschle.cnn" mce_src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&amp;vid=/video/politics/2009/02/03/sot.ac.obama.daschle.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from CNN Video</noscript>
    Add ud2 to Rail
  10. they ll just plant the blame on bush and the repub congress that formerly held power. they might even find a way to blame ronald reagon lol
    but im gonna be fair and give obama a chance

and lol and at the media giving him trouble on his nominations. &quot;i know we will flame him on nominations that will wash away in a month, this way we dnt have to ask challenging questions about gitmo, the economy, and the bailout. they find the softest stuff to &quot;attack him over.&quot; if you call that grilling him you need to wake up
    Add D2theRock to Rail
  11. This is a silly question, of course he will receive the blame for things that dont go well, most notably the economy. If say 2 1/2 - 3 years from now the economy hasnt bounced back he will be a 1 term President. He hasnt even been in office 3 weeks, the honeymoon period is gonna last for a while longer, dont worry disgruntled republican's you'll have your chance to see Obama bashed by the media.
    Add Hmondui to Rail
  12. UD, we've all seen that video....

What I am asking is....if he ends up being some sort of failure, and only delivers on say 20 of his 514 campaign promises....will they ever come out and say &quot;he sucks&quot;...&quot;he's not who we thought he was&quot;....&quot;he was too inexperienced due to being a freshman senator&quot;....or will it be...&quot;he tried his best, but Bush put him in too much of a hole&quot;
  13. the simple answer is NO... i repeat NO... so what if he says he screwed up or made a mistake.... the MEDIA will NEVER hold him accountable.... NEVER.. well maybe in 2014.. maybe
    Add smokey337 to Rail
  14. Obama will replace the Teflon Don as the Teflon Dong imo ... i hear he's got a whopper
    Add saxman to Rail
  15. thank god we have sean hannity and rush limbaugh to tell it like it really is.
    Add rocksockyea to Rail
  16. Yes, Obama will get the blame for the recent damage to Air Force One.
    Add highdefsport to Rail
  17. He's been in office for three weeks. He's inherited one of the most troubling and greedy times in the history of America, not to mention two foreign wars.

What exactly are you looking to blame on him? End this ridic media blame game immediately imo.

Give the man a chance ffs none of these problems are going to go away overnight. Everyone needs to just relax and breath.

Add adamsapple19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by darkpoker12 View Post

nope they will blame bush as they have about the economy and everything. Even when I am president in 2024 I will fuck up and bush will be blamed

Going to be hard to do, since I'll be president in 2020!!
    Add dxnino to Rail
  19. I wonder if there will ever be any grape soda stains on the White House carpet. I also wonder who would be blamed.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  20. If you don't think they're keeping a close eye on him, read this:

Per Tradition, Ex-Presidents Watch Obamas Christen White House Bed

WASHINGTON—Honoring one of the longest-standing rituals in American history, former presidents Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush assembled in the nation's capital last week to witness the new first couple's christening of the White House bed. &quot;Today, the torch is passed unto a new generation,&quot; ex-president Carter said while ceremoniously peering through the Jefferson Blinds. &quot;On this most hallowed eve, we commemorate our forebears, from General Washington to Ford, each of them a testament to fortitude, self-sacrifice, and endurance. Please pass the binoculars.&quot; Sources said the service lasted approximately 20 minutes from start to finish, and was the most exciting bedchamber christening since Frank Sinatra filled in for Ronald Reagan.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news..._ex_presidents
    Add saxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by LVpokerdealer View Post

UD, we've all seen that video....

What I am asking is....if he ends up being some sort of failure, and only delivers on say 20 of his 514 campaign promises....will they ever come out and say &quot;he sucks&quot;...&quot;he's not who we thought he was&quot;....&quot;he was too inexperienced due to being a freshman senator&quot;....or will it be...&quot;he tried his best, but Bush put him in too much of a hole&quot;

Of course they will!! We are a nation of people who criticize others and, I think, learn from our mistakes. All you have to do is read posts on this forum to see how critical our society/world is and you will see how those who don't perform are ridiculed despite previous accomplishments. My suggestion to you is stop watching O'Reilly and listening to Bernard Goldberg!! In reality, the fascination you guys say the media has for Obama is only as strong as fox news says it is. It's obv you've become so brainwashed you can't see past it.
    Add Cubswin2 to Rail

Ok, just out of curiousity.....if Obama makes multiple mistakes, the stimulus plan doesn't work, and other things he does happens to fail...will the media who has been sucking him off and all his zombie fans ever put the blame on him? Or will it just be &quot;Bush's fault&quot; for everything that went wrong? I'm asking this because I was watching MSNBC last night and they were talking about how if Obama makes mistakes it's only because of Bush.

He's the messiah to many people right now. It might take a year or two before he can possible screw something up in alot of peoples minds. Hopefully everything he does works out and it benefits us common folk, but I guess we'll see.
    Add drummy34 to Rail
  23. From where I'm sitting, it seems they have been far tougher on Barryco since the election than they were before it. It also looks like they're *trying* to do this (CNN actually ran an ad bragging about how hard they are grilling him).
    Add emcee21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cubswin2 View Post

UD, we've all seen that video....

Of course they will!! We are a nation of people who criticize others and, I think, learn from our mistakes. All you have to do is read posts on this forum to see how critical our society/world is and you will see how those who don't perform are ridiculed despite previous accomplishments. My suggestion to you is stop watching O'Reilly and listening to Bernard Goldberg!! In reality, the fascination you guys say the media has for Obama is only as strong as fox news says it is. It's obv you've become so brainwashed you can't see past it.

Ummm hello? I don't watch Fox News, I said I was watching MSNBC, I have also critisized hannity multiple times in election threads.....and if you think it is make believe that we have it in our heads the media is in love with Obama, you are 100% delusional yourself.
  25. You had me for three sentences.
    Add emcee21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by adamsapple19 View Post

He's been in office for three weeks. He's inherited one of the most troubling and greedy times in the history of America, not to mention two foreign wars.

What exactly are you looking to blame on him? End this ridic media blame game immediately imo.

Give the man a chance ffs none of these problems are going to go away overnight. Everyone needs to just relax and breath.

THIS, THIS, and THIS!!!
    Add ccm to Rail

Ok, just out of curiousity.....if Obama makes multiple mistakes, the stimulus plan doesn't work, and other things he does happens to fail...will the media who has been sucking him off and all his zombie fans ever put the blame on him? Or will it just be &quot;Bush's fault&quot; for everything that went wrong? I'm asking this because I was watching MSNBC last night and they were talking about how if Obama makes mistakes it's only because of Bush.

I can't believe this easy potshot hasn't been taken already.

Obama will be blamed for stuff as soon as you post a successful mortal/ultra/universal/black hole inverse universe/planet of the apes lock.
    Add LordPye to Rail
    Originally Posted by shlackass View Post

no it would be racist obv

is thinking not a strong point? geez! obviously, president obama is already being scrutinized MORE than bush ever was by all sides. people who didn't question a single bush bill or gop pork project, are now all over our new president. people are just WAITING on him to do something wrong so they can point fingers, but had these same people done the same to bush, and held him accountable for ANYTHING he did, the country wouldn't be in such dire straights.
    Add above_films to Rail
  29. Fkn A! I wake up and see this clown talking about A-Rod on juice... dosnt he have more important matters at hand then talking about baseball?

How can you blame the new martin luther king for anything? He gonna make Change!
    Add 8888kush to Rail