[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I'd say right above the lip after u shave or on the bridge under your nose....

thoughts??
  2. right now i have one inside my ear...it hurts so bad. i just hope the ol lady doesnt see it, she's one of those picker types that sees as a zit and HAS to pop it...sick bitch

i didnt mean that, i love her
  3. ear, the ones that having come to a head yet are the worse.

cornhole too.
  4. i have one on the bridge of my nose right between my eyes right now. THAT is the worst. it looks like a have a glaring red eye staring at me in the mirror
  5. ears ones are painful as hell. DO NOT POP it. it will just come back over and over again.

lip ones, or "limples" are the nastiest because it looks like you have the herp
  6. PLEASE GOD NO FN PICS!!!!!!!!!!

On any chick's face is pretty bad.

Women should NEVER have em imo.
  7. I hate the ones right on the edge of your nostril, they look so silly and take forever to go away.
  8. on da penix
  9. Inside nose is the worst.
  10. ^^^ thats the warts imo....i dont think u can pop those
  11. anus, who's gonna pop it for ya?
  12. The only place on your back.....that you cant reach
  13. Inner thigh is the worst
  14. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(2): Worst place to get a pimple???
    by Braaak on 2/19/2008 18:37 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>Inside nose is the worst. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>but the upside is when it gets hard, its so fun to play with

15. I agree with a few that the worst is the ones in the ear. And can testify that they do come back over, and over, and over, and over again.
  16. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeedd><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> </TD><TD>Re(2): Worst place to get a pimple???
    by Braaak on 2/19/2008 18:37 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellPadding=2 border=0 celspacing="0"><TBODY><TR><TD>Inside nose is the worst. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

17. On the tip of the nipple.

Mother f er hurts
  18. is there a such thing as a lip pimple, or should i go see a doctor?
  19. tip of your nose, u cant really squeeze it no matter how soft u do it all the blood comes to the end and stays there
  20. i am in the 'inside the nose' camp ftw.
  21. yeah i have one of those right now... it keep thinking i have snot hanging out of my nose
  22. agreed, inside of nose is death
  23. how has no one posted "worst zits ever" video, i dry heaved for like 3 hours after watching it
  24. I had an uncle once that had a boil right on his asshole. It was so painful he yelled and grimaced every time he sat down. He had to get it surgically removed.
  25. plz ronjon... dont give them any ideas
  26. on the dick
  27. neck is pretty rough also
  28. the head of your penix
  29. <table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#eeeedd"><td bgcolor="#ffffff"></td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top"> </td><td>Re(1): Worst place to get a pimple???
    by Lameass_ on 2/19/2008 23:30 </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td><nobr> </nobr> </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td></td><td></td></tr><tr><td></td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td bgcolor="#ffffff"></td><td colspan="2"><table celspacing="0" border="0" cellpadding="2"><tbody><tr><td>inside the head of your penix</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
  30. to OGPokerman..."that's what she said"