[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. whores gonna whore
    Originally Posted by Mrs. Robinson View Post

men do this all the time.... except the drug of choice is alcohol

andddd we have a winner
  3. true. but i think he is talking about "hard" illegal drugs.
  4. No offense, but this thread is so standard, of course you would.....

We used to get big girls drunk and take them back to the room, It's called Rodeo, oh wait nevermind.
    Originally Posted by MissBecky View Post

isn't this just the same as a prostitute?

Every dude has banged a hooker too.
  6. My wife is pretty hot, and she only gives it up twice a week or so.

If I could increase it with substances (I don't even smoke weed, much less do coke or MDMA) I would.

I'd pay out the ass for hot pussy, you guys are not straight if u say u wouldn't.
    Edited By: smokerock247 Oct 29th, 2011 at 05:03 AM
    Reason: I would prostitute my own bride for sex. For myself ldo
  7. could you be anymore vague op?

true. but i think he is talking about "hard" illegal drugs.

Because we all want to ignore the fact that alcohol is a "hard" legal drug.
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

Because we all want to ignore the fact that alcohol is a "hard" legal drug.

who's ignoring this?

who's ignoring this?

cause its legal, hes right. and how dangerous it can be mixed in with its social acceptance
    Edited By: SyphonSoul Oct 29th, 2011 at 05:24 AM

11. a beer is the same as crank, a pina colada is the same as smack, everything is the same! lol, oh dyz
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

cause its legal, hes right

what are you talking about? i'm totally lost. yes alcohol is legal. i don't get it?

who's ignoring this?

He just said that to confuse you Beki

what are you talking about? i'm totally lost. yes alcohol is legal. i don't get it?

hes not stating that alcohol is as potent as hard drugs, its impact can be felt beyond

15. only if I could get some for myself too. How is this a question?
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

hes not stating that alcohol is as potent as hard drugs, its impact can be felt beyond

ohhhhh. okay. now i get it. i think.
  17. I would never just buy them and let her leave after the sex, I would however do the drugs with her and not ask her for money for them. But if there are leftovers (never happens with blow) she won't be taking them home with her.

Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

a beer is the same as crank, a pina colada is the same as smack, everything is the same! lol, oh dyz

Don't put words in my mouth. I just think that the fact that our government makes some drugs legal and others illegal gives the legal ones a certain amount of "legitimacy" that is unwarranted. Alcohol is underrated in terms of how "hard" it is due to being legal.
    Edited By: Dyzalot Oct 29th, 2011 at 06:02 AM

I just think that the fact that our government makes some drugs legal and others illegal gives the legal ones a certain amount of "legitimacy" that is unwarranted. Alcohol is underrated in terms of how "hard" it is due to being legal.

agree 100%...that's why i was asking who is ignoring this? do you mean society as a whole?
    Edited By: MissBecky Oct 29th, 2011 at 06:15 AM
    Reason: alcohol causes much more harm than pot, i don't even smoke pot and i can see this.

agree 100%...that's why i was asking who is ignoring this? do you mean society as a whole?

Society in general, yes. You see someone having a drink and don't think twice about it unless they are driving. You see someone snorting a line and you are shocked (most people). They are both relatively harmless in moderation yet destructive when abused but reacted to so differently by the general public.

Society in general, yes. You see someone having a drink and don't think twice about it unless they are driving. You see someone snorting a line and you are shocked (most people). They are both relatively harmless in moderation yet destructive when abused but reacted to so differently by the general public.

totally agree with this statement.

but i would add that i would also think twice about a pregnant lady having a drink and i've seen that a few times over the years

men do this all the time.... except the drug of choice is alcohol

nice

totally agree with this statement.

but i would add that i would also think twice about a pregnant lady having a drink and i've seen that a few times over the years

alcohol is worse for a pregnant lady than cocaine, iirc
  24. i would purchase w/e she wanted if she was a real life 9+
    or if its a real life 6,( if i already hit it + she had a nice vajayjay)

knoooooowhaaaaimsayingthoooooooooo
  25. u are suppose to already have drugs for her ...duh
  26. One night a chick I knew asked if I wanted to snort some roxy with her, which I had never done. Well about 20 minutes after she gave me an amazing blowjob then sex all night, for hours. This turned into a 2 to 3 nights a week thing for about 2 months. It was glorious and I recommend it to anyone who has the chance. I wouldn't make her my gf so she ended it for "emotional" reasons.
  27. [QUOTE=Lamarodom;6583297]Not weed; hard shit.[/QUOTe) candy works best

isn't this just the same as a prostitute?

Originally Posted by Lamarodom View Post

That's what i was thinking.

Prosti, one nighter . . . potayto, potahto . . .

I'd agree with this statement if the Cocaine is being produced at a manufacturing facility with complete traceability, thorough examination of raw materials to ensure no leechable toxins, tested and documented potency on the package, strict product release specifications and random quality inspections to ensure compliance.