[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. A self-appointed neighborhood watchman who pursued and then shot dead an unarmed 17-year-old boy outside his stepmother's home last month in Sanford, Fla., reportedly wanted to be a police officer and had called 9-1-1 50 times in the last year.

Trayvon Martin, a black high-school junior, was making his way home with a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea on Feb. 26 when George Zimmerman spotted him, called a non-emergency dispatch number to report Martin looked intoxicated, followed him, and then minutes later after an altercation, shot him.

http://news.yahoo.com/neighborhood-w...-abc-news.html
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  2. Add Cooker to Rail
  3. Really. I mean, who the hell eats Skittles with iced tea?
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  4. Black teen male in a hoodie walking slowly in the rain is obviously a criminal...
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  5. It's one thing to clear a guy of charges but not to arrest him at all is just I mean.... fuck.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  6. Wow. Really sickening story. WP Sanford Police. This makes me annoyed. Unreal.

Add marinersheep to Rail
  7. PD's spokes said a fair investigation was done. i'm satisfied.
    Add userid363 to Rail
    Originally Posted by userid363 View Post

PD's spokes said a fair investigation was done. i'm satisfied.

^^^^this
    Oh and iced tea in a fuckin can blows dicks
    Add Oh Rale to Rail
  9. Signed a petition on change.org for this.

Add time4badbeat to Rail
  10. rentacop was told by 911 to stay in the car yet went and chased down the kid
    Add cchan to Rail
  11. He should be incarcerated for a very long time.

Add mdshack14 to Rail
  12. Shocking article. If this guys doesnt get sent away for life, there's no hope for the US.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/orlandow...-28640523.html
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  13. Add hookey91 to Rail
    Originally Posted by ApesAreFun View Post

Shocking article. If this guys doesnt get sent away for life, there's no hope for the US.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/orlandow...-28640523.html

at work and can't listen...what are the new details??
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  15. is it just me or does it seem like the parents dont seem that upset that their youngest son was just shot to death?
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  16. No offense to the Americans here but I just don't understand why there are so man shooting murders in the US compared to Canada. We both have the same TV, movies and video games, it is a misconception about the number of guns or the ease to get one. We just don't shoot eachother with them.

I just don't get it.
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  17. ^^ pussies
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

No offense to the Americans here but I just don't understand why there are so man shooting murders in the US compared to Canada. We both have the same TV, movies and video games, it is a misconception about the number of guns or the ease to get one. We just don't shoot eachother with them.

I just don't get it.

guns+population density

we are growing faster than we can evolve socially imo
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
    Originally Posted by Oh Rale View Post

^^^^this
    Oh and iced tea in a fuckin can blows dicks

You are so fucking clueless i cant help but laugh.
    Edited By: MadProfesor Mar 19th, 2012 at 05:23 PM
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  20. Handicapped guy in a town where I live found out his wife was cheating on him with this dude. The Handicapped dude(walks with a cane) shows up to the guy's house telling him he is going to whip ass(unarmed). The other dude comes out with a gun telling him if he does not leave he is going to shoot him. He does in fact shoot the handicapped man and kill him, shooting him five times in the head but tells police it was self defense. The police buy it and there was not even a trial for this man's murder. Both guys were white in this case, the whole system is a fkn joke
    Edited By: The Smoking Pimp Mar 19th, 2012 at 05:39 PM
    Add The Smoking Pimp to Rail
  21. holy crap something happened and we don't know what, therefore this guy should get locked up forever! huhn?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

holy crap something happened and we don't know what, therefore this guy should get locked up forever! huhn?

we do know that a kid who was eating skittles and drinking iced tea while wearing a sweatshirt and walking in the rain was pursued by a man with a gun and ended up dead.

i think it is ok for people to be a little upset about that.
    Edited By: AmSlim22 Mar 19th, 2012 at 05:56 PM

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

holy crap something happened and we don't know what, therefore this guy should get locked up forever! huhn?

He should be arrested for murder and let a jury sort it out.

Dude has a gun, starts following a teenager minding his own business and winds up shooting himand killing him
    Edited By: dolphin13 Mar 19th, 2012 at 06:01 PM
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
  24. good point, no one eating a snack could ever do anything wrong

"Hey you in the bank with the gun and the ski mask, freeze!"
    "Ah ah not so fast officer, you can clearly see I have cheetos residue on my fingers and am enjoying a Hawaiian Punch."
    "So sorry to have bothered you, sir."

note I am not saying the kid did something wrong, I have no idea what happened. just like everyone else

@dolphin: how do you know he was minding his own business?
    Edited By: norcaljeff Mar 19th, 2012 at 06:02 PM
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  25. Because the guy who killed him said so.
  26. The guy called the cops said he saw a guy walking and it looked like he was drunk. Didn't say the guy was waving bats at people. Didnt say the guy was trying to break into a house. Didn't say the kid was exposing his weiner to norcaljeffs mom.

If a person is walking down the street and looks intoxicated (but not doing anything threatening to anyone), is he minding his own business? I'd say so.

Oh and the kid wasn't even drunk so there's that.

So you think nothing should be done. Isn't this something that should go before a grand jury, at least???
    Edited By: dolphin13 Mar 19th, 2012 at 06:08 PM
  27. even if he was minding everyone in the neighborhood's business, he shouldnt have been shot by some guy who saw him from his car and decided he was up to no good. the guy should have stayed in his car like the police told him too.

let's say that the guy followed him, confronted him, this annoyed the kid and he didnt like it, a fight started, kid started to win the fight, guy pulls out a gun and kills kid. is that scenario cool with u and the guy should be free to go on with his life?

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  28. who started the fight?

agrii guy should have stayed in car as cops said
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  29. he would be charged with manslaughter not murder. guy has some serious issues obv. called the police 41 times in the past year. Don't understand how he hasn't been charged yet tho. Kid was unarmed and to all reports "minding his own business". Clearly just a lunatic who went mad.
    Add hookey91 to Rail