1. Unabomber wore a hoodie. Just sayin
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  2. http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/video/geo...lance-16024475
    Edited By: dolphin13 Mar 29th, 2012 at 03:14 AM
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
  3. looool is the "ABC Exclusive" banner blocking his head for like the whole vid for everyone else too?? lol idiot abc, thanks for the vid...where you block the info! looks like there may be a mark on the back of his head when he turns away at the end but hard to see. but no blood...after medical treatment not too shocking imo.

    if he somehow wasn't injured then shit is going to hit the fan for super-reals

    lol @ abc still using trayvon's baby pic tho. ffs
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  4. well this should end well. not a mark on his face. not a mark on his head. no grass stains on his back. his nose (which they said was broken) looks perfectly fine to me. oh boy.
     
    Add killingbird to Rail
  5. Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    looool is the "ABC Exclusive" banner blocking his head for like the whole vid for everyone else too?? lol idiot abc, thanks for the vid...where you block the info! looks like there may be a mark on the back of his head when he turns away at the end but hard to see. but no blood...after medical treatment not too shocking imo.

    if he somehow wasn't injured then shit is going to hit the fan for super-reals

    lol @ abc still using trayvon's baby pic tho. ffs


    Your computer must have the aids.

    Fine for me
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
  7. here's link to the same vid from CNN with no banners

    http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c1#...fs.abcnews-com
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  8. weird. i almost believed all the guys ITT with the whole, "trayvon beat him several times" "broke his nose" "continuously slammed his head into the ground" etc etc. Stupid me. I suppose I should have taken all the Zimm fans advice and just waited till I saw what happened fo realz. I'm sure more to come. Let's wait and see...
    Add moobs96 to Rail
  9. if treyvon were a white kid zim would have been prosecuted by now.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  10. If zimm was black we never would have heard of this
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  11. I thought zimm was a fat guy. He looks more like a thug from smokeycasinos gang ifyaknawwhatimsayin.
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
  12. Lol icwtudt.

    Obv the latino-friendly press posts his old tubby pics to satisfy their agenda. Typical
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  13. haven't gotten to the last 12 pages or so. Has this thread figured out who was yelling Help Help Help?
    Add userid363 to Rail
  14. [QUOTE=TheWacoKidd;6817207]I did all kinds of shit similar to what people are accusing Trayvon of. I was FAR from a thug. kids are gonna be kids and smoke weed, steal shit, and vandalize.

    only the people that are blatantly racist are going to instantly think those behaviors make him a thug that was somehow deserving of this.

    sinatra has shown his tendencies on here before, so no surprise there.[/Q

    I'd like to say thank you for being a weed smoker. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

    I'd like to say thank you for being a thief. That is fucking awesome. Next time you are gonna steal from people let me know, I want in.

    I'd like to say thank you for busting up another person's property. The next time you want to defile something like the Star of David, give me a call.

    I'd like to say thank you for saying the words blatantly racist, thug, behaviors, and deserving in the same sentence.
    Add Stockage to Rail
  15. Yep he's latino or has a nice tan compared to the short cop who is white as fuck for a floridian...
    Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail
  16. I love how it takes over a month for all of the 911 calls and police video to actually become available to the public. I don't know much about how these types of things work but that doesn't seem standard to me unless information was trying to be withheld.
     
    Add mdshack14 to Rail
  17. There's a lot of hate breaking loose in this thread and beyond. What happened never should have happened, but it happens everyday. I don't say that to minimize this event, but to show that the tremendous emphasis placed on this killing is misplaced. It is clear that many people believe racism is involved and others are sure it was a simple case of self defense. All of it based on partial information some true, some not, some relevant some not, that is incomplete, but mostly based on assumptions formed based on how someone wants the real story to be. The most amazing thing is that one's position on this is very likely dependent on your political persuasion. How can that be if everyone is taking an objective look at all of the available facts. It can't.

    I wonder if it could have been a wrongful killing without the element of racism by Zimmerman or law enforcement.

    There are too many unknowns and unanswered questions for people to go off half cocked. Why do you think there is all the background checking on Martin and Zimmerman? Could it be because the actual facts of the event do not rise to the level necessary to support one side's racism agenda or because the actual facts of the event do not support that it was a justified killing? It is sad that something like this happens. The response by our society is even worse. I am disgusted by the media, Florida law enforcement, political participants, hate groups, Spike Lee and everyone who is using this tragedy to further their own misguided purposes.
    Edited By: Willywoo Mar 29th, 2012 at 03:42 PM
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  18. how about the people who were forced out of their home due to spike lee tweeting the address for the wrong zimmerman? how about charges against spike lee? the dude is one of the most racist ignorant fucktards out there. then he retweets racist comments people make to him as if it somehow excuses him for ruining this elderly couples life.

    the response to this case has been pretty scary...and whats wild is there has been no condemnation from the media or the government regarding the lynch mob mentality from the black community. imagine if white people were making death threats to a random old black couple? imagine if the kkk was trying to organize a lynch mob? im sure the same 'civil rights' leaders would be on the other side, screaming racism and for people to wait until the facts come out.

    double standards ftw.
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by NUTZREALHUGE View Post

    how about the people who were forced out of their home due to spike lee tweeting the address for the wrong zimmerman? how about charges against spike lee? the dude is one of the most racist ignorant fucktards out there. then he retweets racist comments people make to him as if it somehow excuses him for ruining this elderly couples life.

    the response to this case has been pretty scary...and whats wild is there has been no condemnation from the media or the government regarding the lynch mob mentality from the black community. imagine if white people were making death threats to a random old black couple? imagine if the kkk was trying to organize a lynch mob? im sure the same 'civil rights' leaders would be on the other side, screaming racism and for people to wait until the facts come out.

    double standards ftw.

    lol priorities..
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  20. how about that?
     
    Add killingbird to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by EyeKnows View Post

    lol priorities..

    so its ok for spike lee to tweet the wrong address? it doesnt matter that 3 people who have NOTHING to do with the case have had their lives ruined?

    k
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by NUTZREALHUGE View Post

    so its ok for spike lee to tweet the wrong address? it doesnt matter that 3 people who have NOTHING to do with the case have had their lives ruined?

    k

    who said that? doubt anyone is in support of spike or anyone sending out addresses, especially wrong ones. and lol @ ruined, they'll get over it.

    just laughing at what you think is the important part of this incident, the part you are most upset about, the thing you decided to post about, reverse racism, that isn't even a thing that exists except in ignorant white-people's minds.
    Edited By: EyeKnows Mar 29th, 2012 at 03:36 PM
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  23. is it wrong that I would be more outraged if it were a black honor roll student?

    in fact, I'm not outraged at all

    fucked up shit happens every single day in a little town near where I live called Chester, PA... I guess I'm just numb to it all, but this story is no different than a million other stories of stupid shit that people do in life

    its all bullshit

    where is the outrage over all the other deaths in the world? all senseless deaths should outrage mankind, if it doesn't, then this one shouldn't either.

    selective outrage FTW

    fuck the zimmerman guy, fuck that kid, fuck the media, and fuck that soldier who killed a bunch of kids over in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or whichever desert country in the middle east that it happened

    oh yea, who's outraged over the guy killed in Chester, PA last night by gun shot? anyone?

    looooltastic
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  24. i never said reverse racism. its just outright racism, even if it comes from black people.

    i have said several times in this thread that zimmerman should be arrested and charged and have a court of law do its thing. im not one of his supporters. what i take issue with is some of the responses to this case. sending out home addresses on twitter and offering bounties and death threats is disgusting behavior, which is normally vilified for what it is. but in this case, there has been no condemnation from anyone in the media. i think its ridiculous and irresponsible and frankly downright dangerous.
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

    is it wrong that I would be more outraged if it were a black honor roll student?

    in fact, I'm not outraged at all

    fucked up shit happens every single day in a little town near where I live called Chester, PA... I guess I'm just numb to it all, but this story is no different than a million other stories of stupid shit that people do in life

    its all bullshit

    where is the outrage over all the other deaths in the world? all senseless deaths should outrage mankind, if it doesn't, then this one shouldn't either.

    selective outrage FTW

    fuck the zimmerman guy, fuck that kid, fuck the media, and fuck that soldier who killed a bunch of kids over in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or whichever desert country in the middle east that it happened

    oh yea, who's outraged over the guy killed in Chester, PA last night by gun shot? anyone?

    looooltastic

    It looks like its that time of the month again
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
  26. would you let me troll for a bit without ruining it dammit
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

    selective outrage FTW

    fuck the zimmerman guy, fuck that kid, fuck the media, and fuck that soldier who killed a bunch of kids over in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or whichever desert country in the middle east that it happened

    oh yea, who's outraged over the guy killed in Chester, PA last night by gun shot? anyone?

    I agree with the fact that we as a society have become numb to stuff like this and that stuff like this happens every day. I disagree that because we lack outrage at every other tragedy we should lack outrage on this one. It should be the other way around, although I understand that will never happen.

    I just think the attitude that we should sweep this under the rug because all these others murders get no coverage isn't right although I understand your point.

    It's like if a cute white kids goes missing it gets national news for a couple of weeks if a black kid goes missing you would hear about it on the local news but it never gets national coverage. It isn't right but it doesn't mean the white kid shouldn't get the coverage it means all kids should get national coverage.
    Edited By: CaptinMorgan Mar 29th, 2012 at 03:53 PM
    Add CaptinMorgan to Rail
  28. but, I really don't care about this kid, nor the story, nor the outrage

    its a joke
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    If zimm was black we never would have heard of this

    true

     
    Originally Posted by NUTZREALHUGE View Post

    i never said reverse racism. its just outright racism, even if it comes from black people.

    i have said several times in this thread that zimmerman should be arrested and charged and have a court of law do its thing. im not one of his supporters. what i take issue with is some of the responses to this case. sending out home addresses on twitter and offering bounties and death threats is disgusting behavior, which is normally vilified for what it is. but in this case, there has been no condemnation from anyone in the media. i think its ridiculous and irresponsible and frankly downright dangerous.

    err - that behavior has both been vilified and condemned.

    continue fake outrage tho.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  30. more trolling

    Add jesterwords to Rail

Similar Threads