[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1.  
    Originally Posted by RichardHurtz View Post

    I don't understand, the article says 2 white people were arrested. What is the definition of white person?

    We kinda covered it earlier...hispanics are lumped into the "white", as well as Cherokee Indian in this case.
  2. And it will start all over again. No grand jury.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,704801.story
     
  3. jfc this thread is almost as long as confessions
  4. Is this an example of racism? Not sure if Cortz and the other OT racists would agree.
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/09/11102214-racial-slur-on-mich-road-sign-targets-trayvon-martin?lite
  5.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    Is this an example of racism? Not sure if Cortz and the other OT racists would agree.
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/09/11102214-racial-slur-on-mich-road-sign-targets-trayvon-martin?lite

    what if a Sharpton follower did that to stir the pot, until they catch the person and it's revealed they are white I am going to assume it's a black race baiter.
  6. just wait for the riots when zimm doesnt get indicted.

    something tells me no footlocker in the country is safe
  7.  
  8.  
    Originally Posted by MadProfesor View Post

    I like this thread. Lets me know who the real racists are.

    !



  9. Jesse, Al...we need your help!!?? What you aint coming? pffft.
  10. No need for Jesse and Al. The cops/prosecution in this case actually want to bust the criminals.

    http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/04/06/crowd-beats-strips-robs-tourist-on-st-patricks-day-incident-caught-on-camera/
  11.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    No need for Jesse and Al. The cops/prosecution in this case actually want to bust the criminals.

    Probably because they are ACTUALLY guilty. Nice insinuation tho.
  12. Everything that happens after the 37 minute mark is terrible obviously. But wasn't the black guy in the white shirt just standing his ground and defending himself against the dude in the green shirt?
     
  13.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Everything that happens after the 37 minute mark is terrible obviously. But wasn't the black guy in the white shirt just standing his ground and defending himself against the dude in the green shirt?

    I know you're trying to relay this into the Trayvon/Zimmerman situation, but the dude in the green shirt just had his watch and cell phone stolen--looked the the cell phone was taken by the guy in the white shirt who ended up swinging.

    I don't know much about the "stand your ground" law, but I don't think robbery is included in it anywhere.

    EDIT--what's the 37 minute mark? Maybe I'm watching the wrong vid...
    Edited By: JRoth15 Apr 10th, 2012 at 08:28 PM
  14. oops, meant 37 second mark. I thought it had been established in this thread that even if you "started it" (by in this case stealing from someone or in the Zimmerman case by stalking an innocent person at night with a gun) that you could still defend yourself if "victim" posed a threat to you. I don't agree, but that's what a group of people here were saying.
     
  15. how does a comatose man pose a threat? because he stumbled towards a guy that just robbed him (again/more)? I mean, did you see the animal wind up that punch from three feet away? looked like he was playing "test your punching power" at the state fair.
  16. pretty sure we all here believe that the attackers in this youtube video should be prosecuted as well. I don't get it.

    X, you posted the video becaaaauuusse Al and Jesse didn't show up? okaayyyyy. lol.

    These fukers should be off the streets as well. Is that what you were looking for?? #confused
  17.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    how does a comatose man pose a threat? because he stumbled towards a guy that just robbed him (again/more)? I mean, did you see the animal wind up that punch from three feet away? looked like he was playing "test your punching power" at the state fair.

    i agree with this. Just thought other mights have thought differently based on prior posts.
     
  18. Pull that sarcasm meter out of your vagina. Like I really want Jesse or Al to show up. Everyone knows the Baltimore PD is on the case. lol

  19. Anyone see this??

    http://www.inquisitr.com/218078/teac...in-fundraiser/

    Is that really worth using their job over,or is the other way around and racism is showing in the school officials.From what the article says,she was supporting a group of kids which were organizing it.Makes no sense.
  20. is anyone else seeing zimmerman's attorneys announcing that he ran away from home? I hope he pops up next week with the full face tat.
  21. His attorneys are withdrawing from representing him because basically they can't get in touch in with him.
     
  22.  
    Originally Posted by ohiogary View Post

    Anyone see this??

    http://www.inquisitr.com/218078/teac...in-fundraiser/

    Is that really worth using their job over,or is the other way around and racism is showing in the school officials.From what the article says,she was supporting a group of kids which were organizing it.Makes no sense.

    strange. I for one would like to see teachers encourage my child to get more involved in activism. Obviously up to him what he wants to support, but it should be encouraged I think.

     
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

    His attorneys are withdrawing from representing him because basically they can't get in touch in with him.

    maybe got word that he is about to be arrested? complete guess.
     
  23.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post


    maybe got word that he is about to be arrested? complete guess.

    Why would they leave a client as he was about to get arrested? Seems like the perfect time to stick around.

    Oh and I just donated

    http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
  24.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    Why would they leave a client as he was about to get arrested? Seems like the perfect time to stick around.

    Oh and I just donated

    http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

    no, i meant perhaps Zimmerman fled because of that. Although that does not really explain why they dropped him. But what reason would they drop him for? Don't lawyers live for high profile cases like this?
     
  25.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Don't lawyers live for high profile cases like this?

    I would think so. It has to be something real crazy then so this should get pretty entertaining soon.
  26. they found out he was hispanic obv
  27.  
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

    His attorneys are withdrawing from representing him because basically they can't get in touch in with him.

    yes, thank you.

    his "legal advisers" lol didn't seem very concerned with his image this afternoon. but I guess I can give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they're behaving ethically by suspending their representation in absence of his cooperation (for now).

    tbf it's possibly they believe they've realized all the potential benefit of representing him and without being compensated financially they're willing to move on.
  28. Does George have a white bronco???
  29. Special prosecutor to make announcement with next 48-72 hours.

    Sanford police department are on elevated alert, and special barricades have been placed around the criminal "intake" area.

    Shit's gonna go down.
     
  30. oh boy, i wouldnt wanna be white in sanford if zimmerman doesnt get charged. any blood is on the hands of sharpton, jackson, the media and all the other racebating fucktards who have whipped this into such a frenzy. there is no way there wont be violence if zimmerman somehow isnt charged with a crime.

    also, the illustrious AG Holder promises a federal review of any investigation while at sharptons conference. no mention of the bounties and threats of violence from teh black panther party though. interesting.

Similar Threads