[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

i was thinking more along the lines of if my significant other was going out hundreds (I assume since he called the police 60+ times) of nights with a loaded gun patrolling the neighborhood for bad guys that I would have walked away loooong before this incident.

That's why Batman has never married. And he doesn't even carry a gun
    Edited By: dolphin13 Apr 25th, 2012 at 05:04 AM
    Thread StarterAdd dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AmSlim22 View Post

i think both of their pasts are relevant to figure out what happened or to have an opinion on it, which is basically all we are doing itt.

i didnt think his bloody head was that new, guess the pic was, but him having a bloody head doesnt change the fact that we dont know how the physical part of the altercation. that is the part that matters as far as the criminal part and we will prob not know.

Yup

Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

That's why Batman has never married. And he doesn't even carry a gun

I thought it was bc the joker got to his gf with his lolling gas and she went from looking like katie holmes to maggie gyhllenwhyshosherious.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  3. Zimm's teh bleck!

The 28-year-old insurance-fraud investigator comes from a deeply Catholic background and was taught in his early years to do right by those less fortunate. He was raised in a racially integrated household and himself has black roots through an Afro-Peruvian great-grandfather - the father of the maternal grandmother who helped raise him.

Interesting article imo:
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...20425?irpc=932
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  4. ^ just another black on black murder, nothing to see here.
    Add littleze to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Interesting article imo:
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...20425?irpc=932

dude is even crazier than we already knew.

Add killingbird to Rail

Zimm's teh bleck!

Are you insinuating that it was George that was burglarizing houses all along? God, Jeff, you're a racist piece of shit.
    Edited By: Autolobotomist Apr 26th, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  7. http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

trayvon's knuckles were busted up. So I guess that funeral director straight up lied?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  8. Why did this dude follow the kid whilst armed with a gun again? I keep forgetting.
    Add moobs96 to Rail
  9. because the kid looked suspicious, according to dude. there had been a lot of crime in the area. he had the gun because he had some problems with pitbulls. have you even read this thread?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  10. Guns are bad.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  11. i have these two birds outside my house that keep attacking me because they laid eggs in our tree. Im going to start carrying around a gun and following kids around the neighborhood at night as a result.

Add killingbird to Rail

Medical report confirms zim's injuries

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16353532

Abc news

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

trayvon's knuckles were busted up. So I guess that funeral director straight up lied?

these both really mean nothing. they can easily fit both narratives.

zimm was jumped by the guy he was following or trayvon fought for his life and lost. they don't really support or not support either side.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  13. just asking cuz I had forgotten. But thanks for clearing that up ncj. makes a whole lot more sense now. Totally get it.

oh one more question, do we know what he was doing that was so suspicious? cuz obv that is the key factor that brought about this whole situation. again, just curious. seems to be an important question I think. don't u?
    Add moobs96 to Rail
  14. lol what "both narratives"? pretty sure there's only one narrative, and that one seems to be backed up by every single thing we've heard. what's the other narrative? that zim pulled his gun on trayvon and he lighting quick knocked zim down and started defending himself but forgot about the gun he was worried about? I mean, it's possible zim started the fight but we haven't heard anything like that. just sayin

@moobs: we don't have video or anything, if that's what you mean. Just what zim said. so it's possible trayvon was just mhob walking down the street not looking suspicious. hope that helps!
    Edited By: norcaljeff May 16th, 2012 at 08:20 PM
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

zim pulled his gun on trayvon and he lighting quick knocked zim down and started defending himself

this seems like the most logical scenario to me. based on the few facts we have.

Add killingbird to Rail
  16. oh okay. we just have the word of the killer. cool! i wonder why they don't just solve all cases based on the killers word. so weird.
    Add moobs96 to Rail

lol what "both narratives"? pretty sure there's only one narrative, and that one seems to be backed up by every single thing we've heard. what's the other narrative? that zim pulled his gun on trayvon and he lighting quick knocked zim down and started defending himself but forgot about the gun he was worried about? I mean, it's possible zim started the fight but we haven't heard anything like that. just sayin

u do get why we havent heard another narrative right?

(only other narrative im aware of is the girl martin was on phone with)
    Edited By: AmSlim22 May 16th, 2012 at 08:38 PM

Add AmSlim22 to Rail

I mean, it's possible zim started the fight but we haven't heard anything like that. just sayin

IMO, Zimm started the fight when he decided to drive around in his car with a loaded gun and confront random people walking down the street. it doesn't really matter to me who threw the first punch, as this confrontation would have never happened if Zimm didn't stalk this kid that was simply walking home minding his own business.

what I think happened has not changed since this story came out... Zimm confronts Trayvon, Trayvon feels threatened. at this time his fight-or-flight instincts kicked in, and he chose fight (after-all, he wasn't in his home neighborhood and Zimm was in a car). how the fight started we will never know, but like I said, the fight never happens if Zimm doesn't confront him and waits for police (like they instructed him to do). Zimm was then losing said fight, as evidenced by the broken nose and cuts on his head, and decided to end the fight by using his gun. whether or not shooting someone while you are getting your ass kicked is justified is not up to me to decide, but it still seems pretty fucked up to me. I'm just happy this thing is going to trial.
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd May 16th, 2012 at 08:41 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  19. Crazy how certain ppl ITT do not get this first paragraph of yours. Seems pretty simple. Baffling really.
    Add moobs96 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

IMO, Zimm started the fight when he decided to drive around in his car with a loaded gun and confront random people walking down the street. it doesn't really matter to me who threw the first punch, as this confrontation would have never happened if Zimm didn't stalk this kid that was simply walking home minding his own business.

100% this. ive stated this before, but since we know Trayvon did not have a weapon, there is almost NOTHING that could have happened once Zimmerman started following him with a gun that could justify the result.

Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by moobs96 View Post

Crazy how certain ppl ITT do not get this first paragraph of yours. Seems pretty simple. Baffling really.

just norcaljeff, but everyone stopped taking him seriously like 40 pages/40 days ago.
    Edited By: Neeek May 16th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
    Add Neeek to Rail
    Originally Posted by moobs96 View Post

oh okay. we just have the word of the killer. cool! i wonder why they don't just solve all cases based on the killers word. so weird.

surely they should look into the matter wouldn't you agree? I don't think anyone just take someone's word for it without looking at the evidence and seeing if the story holds up.

Originally Posted by AmSlim22 View Post

u do get why we havent heard another narrative right?

(only other narrative im aware of is the girl martin was on phone with)

sure. but there could have been a witness who saw something which would have given us a potentially different narrative is all I meant.

what I think happened has not changed since this story came out... Zimm confronts Trayvon, Trayvon feels threatened. at this time his fight-or-flight instincts kicked in, and he chose fight (after-all, he wasn't in his home neighborhood and Zimm was in a car). how the fight started we will never know, but like I said, the fight never happens if Zimm doesn't confront him and waits for police (like they instructed him to do). Zimm was then losing said fight, as evidenced by the broken nose and cuts on his head, and decided to end the fight by using his gun. whether or not shooting someone while you are getting your ass kicked is justified is not up to me to decide, but it still seems pretty fucked up to me. I'm just happy this thing is going to trial.

lol. are you sure trayvon didn't start it by walking down the street? if he wasn't walking this wouldn't have happened! ...

"stalk"? "minding his own business"?

and it doesn't matter who threw the first punch? oh my head
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  23. you are not sane.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail

you are not sane.

i lold.
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

i have these two birds outside my house that keep attacking me because they laid eggs in our tree. Im going to start carrying around a gun and following kids around the neighborhood at night as a result.

That where the name came from?
    Add ginwilly to Rail

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...uries-h/nN6gs/

Trayvon was shot at intermediate range according to the autopsy. Wasn't Lee Harvey Oswold's perch on top of the book depository deemed to be intermediate range too?

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...psy-shows?lite
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  27. In typical NCJ fashion, NCJ says:

"trayvon's knuckles were busted up."

and the autopsy says:

"a small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size – on his left ring finger below the knuckle."

Add killingbird to Rail
  28. what a shitshow this case is. opinions have been formed on both sides and i doubt any evidence is going to change anyones mind.

this trial is going to be the circus of the millenium. i really dont see how zimm gets convicted of 2nd degree murder...manslaughter or neg homicide would have been much easier for the prosecution to prove and get a conviction. Zimm almost certainly walks, which is not going to end well for anyone.
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  29. Cheap shot, but I lold.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail