[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Who is the "other girl" you mention in the OP? I don't want to quote your OP, but you mentioned

"Really stupid. What is the right play? Contact authorities and risk him actually killing himself? Not tell anyone and risk him potentially

Killing her and the other girl? Keep talking to him and reassuring him that things can get better? Part of me wants to contact the police and his ...."
    That lost me...but obv post in P5s first, go take a dump, make a sammich, update facebook status, go to P5s to check on responses and THEN call the cops...Good Luck and hope it all ends ok.
  2. this is precisely why i dont text with dudes
  3. you also have to consider the fact that the shame and embarassment he might feel from having admitted some of that stuff to you might actually contribute to the possibility that he goes through with it. So while its probably just a really loud cry for help, you really need to get the cops involved asap.
  4. Why don't you call him and pick his brain and try and comfort him for a bit. See how that goes and call the cops after if you feel he is being serious?
  5. Man, i would be such a terrible person to tell that sort of shit to.

If someone sent me texts like that, it would tilt the fuck out of me.
  6. I would call the cops then delete my ot account and destroy my phone. Your formatting gave me a headache asshole
    Originally Posted by Unforseen View Post

I would call the cops then delete my ot account and destroy my phone. Your formatting gave me a headache asshole

yeah...honestly my head hurts right now

8. 1-800-546-7777, jim "the hammer" shapiro
  9. agree with everyone saying its a cry for help...i feel like he just wants you to be a friend and help him through this situation. hes probably just lonely and has noone to turn to you but you so this is his cry for help. of course contacting the authorities is still the number 1 priority at this point tho
  10. Your friend obviousely has huge issues beyond moving somewhere where he knows nobody and a GF who cheated on him.

These have been festering for years and he is using being lonely and the ex GF has a scapegoat for his real inner demons.

Call the cops and guarantee that you at least save the girls life. Who knows...maybe the girl cheated on him because he is so fd up on the inside. No excuses for cheating but there is more than meets the eye with this cold case.
  11. Show him this. He should go harpoon a shark.

12. Fwiw I contacted the authorities an his parents last night. I wanted to see some replies to see if others felt it was the right decision as well. I am afraid for his and others well being but couldn't just sit back and let things unfold. I think this is a serious cry for help and hope he gets it.

Hughes you can suck a bag of dicks you faggot.
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

this is precisely why i dont text with dudes

this is awesome

also OP getting furious at anyone who doesnt show this maniac support is great
  14. and den?
    Originally Posted by wes_mc View Post

and If I read in the news sometime in the next week that some whackjob in Florida killed his ex-gf and himself, I'm going to personally contact the authorities with a link to this thread so prosecutors can subpoena p5s for info leading to your arrest for doing nothing when faced with a credible threat to at least two people's lives.

because of this possiblity, i respectfully refuse to post itt on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.
    Originally Posted by Reech View Post

because of this possiblity, i respectfully refuse to post itt on the grounds that it may tend to incriminate me.

With what crime?
    Originally Posted by rocksolid124 View Post

With what crime?

just covering my bases
    Originally Posted by rocksolid124 View Post

With what crime?

Crime by association
  19. Fuck this. Tittle your threads better. I don't come to OT to read depressing shit. Warner Brother next time.

Thanks lefty for the legit LOL.

And if I was you I would have told him to kill himself for unloading that bs on me. What kind of friend tells someone I'm gonna kill myself and one other person and if you tell anyone I'm gonna kill myself and many others. Fuck him. Then I'd call his parents and tell them everything and erase that guy from my life. Who needs that drama from another dude? You need to have some bomb ass pussy for me to consider dealing with that level of crazy. /rant.
  20. Your friend doesn't seem to have anything left to offer the world besides driving drunk and stalking sluts who don't want to be with him, I say you encourage and support his decision because that is what friends are for.

*Since you already called the cops and his parents I decided to post the opposite of most the responses ITT to balance the range, for entertainment purposes only I don't really think you should do this.
  21. how about you kill yourself first op? show him how it's done.

22. Do nothing?

23. You made the right move op.

Originally Posted by wes_mc View Post

and If I read in the news sometime in the next week that some whackjob in Florida killed his ex-gf and himself, I'm going to personally contact the authorities with a link to this thread so prosecutors can subpoena p5s for info leading to your arrest for doing nothing when faced with a credible threat to at least two people's lives.

If this is being subpoenaed I want it on the record that you are a faggot
  25. Can't believe you posted this op.

2 days now.
    Originally Posted by IX Equilibrium View Post

Hughes you can suck a bag of dicks you faggot.

If he's a faggot, aren't you wishing for him to do the very thing he would love more than anything else? If you're pissed at him, you should say "Hughes, you can come face to face with a 17 year old's shaved, virgin latina pussy, you faggot."
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

you can come face to face with a 17 year old's shaved, virgin latina pussy, you faggot."

if there was ever a cure for homosexuality it would be finding virgin latin pussy that's aged 17. Ponce de leon couldn't even find that shit.
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

if there was ever a cure for homosexuality it would be finding virgin latin pussy that's aged 17. Ponce de leon couldn't even find that shit.

LOOOL - it's a rare find indeed - I'm banking on my kid growing up gay, so he can get into fashion in SoHo, and make millions, setting up daddy for a lovely retirement. Gotta figure out how to keep him from being corrupted by those hot little mamis tho. I figure once he brings one home, my creepy staring at their tight little bods should scare them off. The chicks, that is, not the gay boys.
  29. i dont know how my sexual preference always finds its way into insults against me~

Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

"Hughes, you can come face to face with a 17 year old's shaved, virgin latina pussy, you faggot."

now that's the ticket! even though, im straight, i dont go a day over 16

just kidding, authorities, jk
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

Does your friend have a webcam?

Lol