[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1. more importantly, is your s/n pronounced due-CLO-ver or DUCK-lov-er?

    or maybe french, due-clo-VERR?
    Edited By: resilient Mar 20th, 2011 at 09:12 AM
    Add resilient to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

    more importantly, is your s/n pronounced due-CLO-ver or DUCK-lov-er?

    or maybe french, due-clo-VERR?

    no idea why I opened this thread again, but think motorcycle
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  3. ^^same, but ya, duke-lover

    Add elusively to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    no idea why I opened this thread again, but think motorcycle


    Cause u care?

     
    Originally Posted by elusively View Post

    ^^same, but ya, duke-lover


    This bike revolutionized the motorcycle racing world
    Thread StarterAdd duclover to Rail
  5. It's really sad that people make their living doing this. Capitalism at its finest.
     
    Add marinersheep to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by marinersheep View Post

    It's really sad that people make their living doing this. Capitalism at its finest.


    And they are still giving me the run-around/brush off as far as resolving this bull shit. I've had to waste too much time on this crap
    Thread StarterAdd duclover to Rail
  7. scamming people has something to do with capitalism?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  8. sounds like you were one of the glengarry leads.
     
    Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  9. Good news for once!

    Just got the reply from the BBB. Wyndham has finally agreed to issue me a full refund and let me out of my contract!!

    Now, only if the labor unions would do the same :(
    Thread StarterAdd duclover to Rail

Similar Threads