[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I'm sure this comes up often, but which is better Foxwoods or Mohegan? in terms of structure, payouts, # of fish, and basically overall overall quality. Any insight into either of these issues will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jun 12th, 2011 at 01:23 PM
    Add Hartford Whaler to Rail
  2. I like Foxwoods better.. Mohegan poker room is small and the game selection is nothing like at Foxwoods.. From my experience the 2-5 games are packed with fish but u also have ur local grinders u just gotta scope that out for urself.. But def enough fish to fill ur pockets lol.. 1-2 also filled with ur normal drunk I just wanna gamble people to can't really say much more about the 1-2 games since I've obl played alittle waiting for the 2-5 games.. As for tourneys the mega stacks are always good and draws a nice field.. Hope I helped alittle with the little info I provided.. Good luck
    Add steven67776 to Rail
  3. I prefer foxwoods....although i've only played at mohegan once. Iplayed a deep stack tourny not bad structure and play. Sat at a 1/2 table for acouple of hours....typical low limit crap a couple of good players the rest random drunks and novices. My wife was at the salon (pedicure massage ect) I buy for 200. grind it up to about 320, wife calls (she is ready for dinner) I announce this is my last hand. In the bb KK sweet, 5 limpers I raise to 16......5 callers not so sweet. Typical crap I'm thinking flop good (set) or shut down. Sweet flop K xx. Ep raises 35 one caller I shove.....both call ep flips AK late caller QQ, board runs out I scoop $650 pot and leave, not before thanking every one. I don't know if this is typical play at mohegan (bonjovi was playing), but probably (I usually play 2/5).

I love the megastack at foxwoods. Alot more tables for cash games too. They have decent deep stack tournies nightly that seem good and tend to have better numbers/payout than mohegan. I just wish they weren't a 4 hour drive for me.....
    Edited By: drjay33 Jun 13th, 2011 at 03:08 AM
    Add drjay33 to Rail
  4. wow 5 kings in the deck that sucks for them

Add Much__Bettor to Rail
    Originally Posted by Much__Bettor View Post

wow 5 kings in the deck that sucks for them

lol counting fai

and yeah, foxwoods has a huge poker room with great game selection, mohegan, not so much. if youre just playing 1-2, then it doesn't make much of a difference.l

Add nyy486 to Rail
  6. thanks for the helpful comments guys, I really appreciate all the insight
    Thread StarterAdd Hartford Whaler to Rail
  7. The 2/5 game at Mohegan is beyond lol. Plays like most 1/2 games in vegas. Foxwoods has better tournys though.
    Add StayCalm to Rail
    Originally Posted by nyy486 View Post

lol counting fai

and yeah, foxwoods has a huge poker room with great game selection, mohegan, not so much. if youre just playing 1-2, then it doesn't make much of a difference.l

he edited the post to QQ from QK so no counting fail here thanks

Add Much__Bettor to Rail