1. I gave skystars876 a $36 stake on another site on the 24/12/16,he cashed for a little over $30 which he should have sent me back,have since looked at his opr and it seems he played on xmas day and today which added up to the amount he should have sent me back,obv haven't heard from him since,just thought I would let you know if he tries to get any staking on here.
    Add boobcfc to Rail
  2. Thread StarterAdd boobcfc to Rail
  3. Thanks will add an undertitle and this thread should show up when people google searching him.

Also he won't be allowed to ask for stakes here unless this is cleared up.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  4. still no money sent back,yet hes playing on stars now
    Thread StarterAdd boobcfc to Rail
  5. said he was in florida until the the 2nd of January,has been playing on stars the last few days,even had a $1k score in he hot5 the other day,yet cant send $30, some people are just thick as fuck
    Edited By: boobcfc 2 Weeks Ago at 06:25 PM
    Thread StarterAdd boobcfc to Rail
  6. Total disrespect here to one of the all-time greats (boobcfc) least it only cost 30 bucks tony. The thing that pisses me off here is not only did the guy steal but also lied about stuff. Very thick indeed. Only thing worse than a thief is a liar and dude seems to be both.
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
    Originally Posted by enplayer99 View Post

Total disrespect here to one of the all-time greats (boobcfc) least it only cost 30 bucks tony. The thing that pisses me off here is not only did the guy steal but also lied about stuff. Very thick indeed. Only thing worse than a thief is a liar and dude seems to be both.

Amen to that brother
    Add Kitch16 to Rail
  8. hallelujah
    Add enplayer99 to Rail