1. Add Dan to Rail
  2. still makes me sick
    Add sotolicious to Rail
  3. So that's the face of true evil. Boy, I feel much safer.
    Add Freewill1978 to Rail
  4. Pretty sure that having that picture published on the internet is punishment enough.
    Attached Images
    Edited By: boneralert Jul 31st, 2012 at 06:36 AM

Add boneralert to Rail
  5. Does Ira Rubin get credit for time served? In Canada he would get 2 for 1 credit for time served and be out pretty much right now if his behavior has been good so far, or be out in 6 months if required to serve the full sentence. Not sure how U.S. law works.
    Add Spiltbongwater to Rail
  6. Another poster agreed: "Steal hundreds of millions and a 'severe' punishment is one guy doing 14 months. Fucking joke.
    UMMMM HELLOOOOOO! We would not have been able to play at ALL if not for these guys. It does NOt say here that they stole our money, they just fooled the banks. Until they have been proven guilty of HOLDING BACK REPAYMENT, we should hold back the hate.
    Edited By: Blue Knight4 Jul 31st, 2012 at 07:18 AM

Add Blue Knight4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by boneralert View Post

Pretty sure that having that picture published on the internet is punishment enough.

Oh it gets better!

"Hi, I'm Ira Rubin and my hairstyle says I'm a complete douche."

ESPN write up on the Rubin case. http://espn.go.com/poker/story/_/id/...ars-poker-case
    Add mrx426 to Rail
  8. Funny the whole Full Tilt crap, if you knew someone had prior YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the hell would hire them to help operate a MULTI-MILLION dollar business, IMO that's just plain awesome, idiot's straight up!!! Playing with honest peoples money dude needs to at least sit 5yrs
    Add DarkBlizzard to Rail
  9. I knew it was illegal to deceive the banks… I fooled myself into thinking that what I was doing was okay."

Oh well, why didn't ya say so before, that would make it alright to defraud banks and poker players.

14 months is a sick joke and sadly, that joke is on you and me.

hoo roo
    Add EnigmaticOne to Rail
    Originally Posted by Blue Knight4 View Post

Another poster agreed: "Steal hundreds of millions and a 'severe' punishment is one guy doing 14 months. Fucking joke.
    UMMMM HELLOOOOOO! We would not have been able to play at ALL if not for these guys. It does NOt say here that they stole our money, they just fooled the banks. Until they have been proven guilty of HOLDING BACK REPAYMENT, we should hold back the hate.

I am from england so I could play poker, legally, with or without these greedy criminals!

I am hating on them, if they where honest I would not be out of pocket!

Add flyinsquizz to Rail
  11. So, are the people running poker sites and processing companies now (for US), any different type of people than all these guys? Is the 'R' and the 'M' network just other functioning upper echelon hussels as well?
    Add tripseekerx to Rail
    Originally Posted by tripseekerx View Post

So, are the people running poker sites and processing companies now (for US), any different type of people than all these guys? Is the 'R' and the 'M' network just other functioning upper echelon hussels as well?

This is what i am worried about... Lord only knows when BOTWHELL or w/e it is gets caught.... imo its only a matter of time before R and M get shut down and we get screwed out of that money also.
    Add kyleh to Rail
    Originally Posted by Spiltbongwater View Post

Does Ira Rubin get credit for time served? In Canada he would get 2 for 1 credit for time served and be out pretty much right now if his behavior has been good so far, or be out in 6 months if required to serve the full sentence. Not sure how U.S. law works.

I'm not entirely sure of the answer to this. The news outlets I read made it seem like he'll get credit, but he's still only about 40% of the way through his term if he got credit.

Thread StarterAdd Dan to Rail
  14. " "You are an unreformed conman and fraudster."What is that statement all about? It sounds like the judge convicted him of disobeying the US wire act but then sentenced him for the ponzi scheme.The judge should be under review for this sentence. JMHO
    Add goboy_90808 to Rail
  15. i agree with you man if it wasn't for these guys ftilt would of been closed years before black friday! funny everyone hates these people, but online poker is illegal in our country so they had to find a way around it. i feel bad for these guys way to harsh of a sentence!!!

Add schaf4206 to Rail
    Originally Posted by flyinsquizz View Post

I am from england so I could play poker, legally, with or without these greedy criminals!

I am hating on them, if they where honest I would not be out of pocket!

Dude your a dumbass please stay in england, if these guys were honest fulltilt would of been closed down years before black friday moron! it is illegal they had to find a way around it, they didn't steal your money. you people should just be happy ftilt stayed open as long as it did because it could have been closed down years before black friday!!!! it is your own damn faults for keeping large amounts of money on an illegal site!!! i win and cash right out !
    Edited By: schaf4206 Jul 31st, 2012 at 05:50 PM

Add schaf4206 to Rail
    Originally Posted by goboy_90808 View Post

" "You are an unreformed conman and fraudster."What is that statement all about? It sounds like the judge convicted him of disobeying the US wire act but then sentenced him for the ponzi scheme.The judge should be under review for this sentence. JMHO

Reread it dood...he's already been to prison for f-in people...and he didnt get better, the reformation didnt happen...and this was tied to a BS phone telemarketing thing..so unreformed fraudster is exactly exactly right...Im glad yu aint in charge of anything!!!!
    Add tripseekerx to Rail