[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Add Dan to Rail
  2. so doyle had 0 on ftp, good to know
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  3. Fuck doyle brunson. Old bastard is probably in bed with Howard Lederer.
    Add grimshaw819 to Rail
  4. Doyle is a legend, there is no disputing that, however his opinion on the whole situation is really worthless, and the fact that he is defending Lederer is mind blowing.

Looks like doyle is getting senile with his old age, his trembling hands cant even shuffle chips.

Anyone defending those morons at FTP can go to hell, straight up, and that's putting it nicely. Fuck FTP and now, FUCK doyle brunson.
    Edited By: smokerock247 Feb 22nd, 2012 at 09:59 PM
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  5. This statement is so retarded for a man so well respected. In the corporate world, if you did not know of problems such as full tilt, being in the position someone such as Lederer is in, it is nobodies fault but his own for not knowing the company was in such shambles. He tells Doyle he didn't know anything, but refuses to make such a statement on the record after nearly a year? That i highly doubt. Doyle is overstepping his boundaries here. With so many peoples money tied up for over this debacle, he needs to STFU and stop defending a coward who is unwilling to defend himself.
    Edited By: scottypimpin1 Feb 22nd, 2012 at 10:01 PM
    Add scottypimpin1 to Rail
  6. This is all a bunch of he said she said bull shit

Add KyleFly to Rail
  7. I haven't got a quilt...someone hand me a stone plz.

Add fattymcbones to Rail
  8. lol at everyone instantly saying doyle is full of shit blah blahyou retards know nothing on the subject other than what is reported as mere speculation on these forums.while i don't myself believe that the players were completely unknown to the situation jumping onto doyle for defending a friend who he believes to be innocent is out of order imoguilty before proven innocent on these boards
    Add mcandrews3rd to Rail
    Originally Posted by mcandrews3rd View Post

lol at everyone instantly saying doyle is full of shit blah blahyou retards know nothing on the subject other than what is reported as mere speculation on these forums.while i don't myself believe that the players were completely unknown to the situation jumping onto doyle for defending a friend who he believes to be innocent is out of order imoguilty before proven innocent on these boards

stick to poker.
    Add kdunlapmo to Rail
  10. but yet none of the "stockholders" are giving anything back..RIGHT.

Add SlappyJay74 to Rail
  11. Wasnt it Coward Lederer's job to know the financial condition of a company that he was a Director and major shareholder in? And if he didnt know its just as bad but it should have been and was his job to know, and to say he didnt know is even more of an insult to all of us, F&#@ YOU Lederer, Ferguson, Bitar, and every FTP pro that hasnt paid back their debts.

Add happymon32 to Rail
    Originally Posted by fattymcbones View Post

I haven't got a quilt...someone hand me a stone plz.

I lol'd
    Add Icurazedmybb to Rail
  13. Look, if Howard actually didn't know about the financial debacle FT was in then he should have been out there defending himself the second after the story broke. I mean wtf. You're accused and lumped in with Bitar and Jesus as being a thief and you say nothing for almost a year??? And why, because your lawyer told you to stay quiet? Total BS imo. If I was accused of being a thief and honestly thought and knew that I was being wrongly accused you can bet your ass I'd be telling everyone I had nothing to do with it.
    Add DeaconMike to Rail
  14. FYI-

Doyle Brunson @TexDolly For the record: I had 28,000 on Full Tilt. My son had 30K, my daughter 5K. We never got anything back

Looks like he & his family got stuck for over 60K.

Add High Impact to Rail
  15. Guess it was bound to happen, given his age and all . . . so how soon before all the charity tournies are in support of senile dementia and Alzheimer's now that one of the greats is afflicted?
    Add Milo to Rail
  16. Am I the only one that remembers that U.S. Doyle's Room players were moved over to Full Tilt after DR left Tribeca? He likely knows a bit more than he's saying.
    Add Drawing Dead to Rail
  17. OK, let's say we accept that "they" didn't know the company was stealing players' money and giving it to them.

They sure as hell know it now!

If they were honest decent people they would hand over every penny they got from Full Tilt to whatever entity can ensure it will be returned to the players.

They have received stolen property. They have no right to keep it.
    Edited By: Cabo Feb 23rd, 2012 at 12:48 AM
    Add Cabo to Rail
  18. This would have meant alot more coming from FTP 6 months ago..this means nothing to me..if I met any of them in a dark alley..(or a well lit area)..let's just say I'd be spending the night in jail..I highly respect Mr. Brunson, but this is not his responsibility..FTP's silence is inexcusable..no matter who's to blame for the mishandling
    Add slidethebutton to Rail
  19. Id sit back and let you all call me names to for $40 mill in the bank....Id like to be in a cage fight with any of those 3 bitches for my 2500 on Full Tilt. If I lose donate it to Alzheimer's fund. Way to go Doyle
    Add opgonbad to Rail
  20. I would maybe ask a question as to why I keep getting money sent to me when I wasnt getting nearly as much before
    Add Bigredscot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bigredscot View Post

I would maybe ask a question as to why I keep getting money sent to me when I wasnt getting nearly as much before

No you wouldnt
    Add The Smoking Pimp to Rail
  22. Our Collective Anger is rightly Pointed at Lederer and Ferguson they are the ones who enticed us on to there site! They sold there product as a safe reliable place to play poker! Ferguson is a genius, with a very impressive CV, I find it hard to believe he had no clue what was going on!

Why tell Doyle, Why not tell me, you lost my money!

Add flyinsquizz to Rail
  23. Who appointed Doyle the fucking spokesperson for this bullshit? Fact is the mother fuckers owe us a huge amount of money. When in a debt to a bank or anyone can you have a friend say "oh he's so sorry, he didn't know his business was being run poorly, can't you just forgive him?" What a bunch of shit!!! I respected Doyle, come the fuck on!!! I want my fucking $$$$!!!!
    Edited By: Boofer Feb 23rd, 2012 at 05:11 AM
    Add Boofer to Rail
  24. if i did nothing wrong and my name was howard lederer i would air out on pocketfives.com that i had no idea ray bitar was pilfering the bizzzzness,and that i am sorry and i am going to find out wtf is going on,instead howard said this to the public ("________________________________________________ _________") "hmmmmm idk bout this one doyle,i think he went all in with 3 rags and u believed him
    Edited By: double_kyan Feb 23rd, 2012 at 05:19 AM
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  25. So FUCKING TILTED after reading this!!! I need a fucking knee surgery! Oh, can't get my knee surgery cuz can't afford it without my FTP money. Apology from a friend doesn't fucking make my knee better. Wow, I have a lot of fucking anger!!!!
    Add Boofer to Rail
  26. Get Bent Doyle!!!
    Add tylerbud to Rail
  27. lol, jesus who is the largest stockholder, puts his best mate as the ceo and then the ceo starts paying him bonus's of $600,000 per monthanyone who seriously thinks these dudes knew nothing are blind, deaf and dumb - it was a rort as soon as he became ceo - it is so clear now.........fk them all

Add norv to Rail
  28. I hated FT even before black friday when they took my money with a ban for accusing me of cheating when that never had happened, all to find out the were banning many large accounts due to them needing the funds =( So believe me I am fully against FT and these head guys but at the same time I kinda feel ashamed to be on this side with the horrible uneducated responses like F*ck doyle now too. I feel like this is a mob after frankenstien or something. Yea get them there witch' s! I mean cmon we are all mad and sure at least one of those guys new something was up but if you are going post out of anger don't post. Well I still like doyle for helping poker become what it is today and Danial will always be my favorite player so like doyle said hopefully we will know the truth soon enough. Besides Karma's a bitch-
    Add All4ANG to Rail
  29. Former Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling tried to use Howard Lederer's weak defense of 'I didn't know anything' during Skilling's federal fraud trial. The jury didn't buy Skilling's defense and Skilling is now serving a 24 year sentence in a federal prison. We can only hope Lederer and Ferguson and Bitar join Skilling in an adjoining cell.

Howard Lederer calls himself 'The Professor' and he was a founding partner of Tiltware Inc. and Fulltilt Poker. Howard is a very smart guy (according to Howard) and Howard knows how to read a financial statement and I am sure Howard kept close tabs on Tiltware and Full Tilt financial operations. Huge amounts of money from Full Tilt kept falling into Howard's lap, and after the whole house of cards collapses, Howard is trying to hide behind the 'I didn't know anything' Skilling defense ? If Lederer is such an honest and honorable man, why doesn't Lederer grab a printout of the Full Tilt player balance listing and use some of the millions he has stashed away to start publicly paying Full Tilt players their money ?

It is SAD an icon like Doyle Brunson feels the need to try to defend Lederer simply because Lederer says 'he didn't know anything' and millions of dollars kept falling from the sky into Lederer's lap ? ...pah-leese...Doyle also probably thinks Jeffrey Skilling is innocent because Skilling says he 'didn't know anything.' Doyle is losing his grip on reality.
    Add 13inches to Rail
  30. Doyle's been a great ambassador and legend for the game. There is no denying that. However, if Lederer is so innnocent why has he been so silent and gone AWOL from the game for the best part of a year. I think if I was entirely innnocent I would have put out a press statement a long time ago to distance myself from Ray Bitar and FTP and then show my face occassionally at the big events since I'd have nothing to hide. Howard hasn't done that and his silence is deafening.
    Add eduardoamigo to Rail