[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Good for Negreanu... I bet Ferguson will impress all the other inmates with his banana slicing and ball room dancing skillz..... Oh yeah the long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NINYIM View Post

Good for Negreanu... I bet Ferguson will impress all the other inmates with his banana sucking and ball room dancing skillz..... Oh yeah the long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyp

3. everybody's thinking it, at least one prominent figure's saying it.
  4. 1 for Negreanu
  5. “If you’re listening or watching this, I don’t think I would have any problem with someone who had $15,000 of their hard earned money on your site come up to you and bash you in the nuts with a baseball bat. Seriously, I’ve got no problem with it.” Yeah Danny 2 fkin right but u 4got to add the part bout taking his wallet ;)

6. what a legend!!!!

7. baseball bat in the nuts ;) i like it because it aint very original lol.
  8. Why are they not in jail by now? WTF? Totally disgusted that they stole my money but, I would feel better knowing they were all three being gang raped...
  9. Good for Daniel. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind. I found it hard to believe that so many people turned out to support Howard's sisters epic poker league. Annie had to have known what was going on and most likely benefited from it as well. Maybe thats how she's able to run a rake free poker league.
  10. It's just like anything else in this country. If you have money to buy the best lawyer it buys you time to try and weasel out of the situation. If this had been one of us stealing money we'd already be serving our sentence. imo
    Edited By: DeaconMike Feb 16th, 2012 at 08:54 PM
  11. Keep building that brand Daniel, you're so tough. I hope I get to throw a pie in your face one day.

12. It's been ten months and nobody has said a word. I am glad to finally see a pro at the highest level flat out say what everyone has been thinking. WP Daniel!
  13. so proud of Daniel.....Very happy somebody said something!
  14. Id hope it would blemish any Hall of fame hopes for those assholes. I dont even know if they are in or not. I do know Chris had nominations. I said almost a year ago now Lederer prob started his sisters poker league with our money. Phils no saint either, winning Aussie and forgets where his roots were with Full Tilt. I could really use my 2500 one of them borrowed
  15. I think I just realized and fully accepted that our money is gone..I had been optimistic until now..but for some reason it just hit me..our chance of getting our money back is so slim, that if we do it would be a suckout..lol, smh..crooks
    Originally Posted by slidethebutton View Post

I think I just realized and fully accepted that our money is gone..I had been optimistic until now..but for some reason it just hit me..our chance of getting our money back is so slim, that if we do it would be a suckout..lol, smh..crooks

Nice job Daniel, well said! Wow do I miss online poker. What I would give to be playing the old $3 rebuy on stars right now...
  17. wp kidpoker

18. Go Kid!
  19. Daniel goin' HAM.
  20. WP Kid Poker... I think the funniest part about Lederer, Bitar and Ferguson is that that they are all nit wads well at least Ferguson and LEderer when it comes to poker and have absolutely 0 skills other than a huge bankroll becuz of FTP... i mean maybe they were good during the 80s to 2000 when no1 3 bet unless they had AA... but they were both complete crap players for the past decade anyway so... they like the pathetic stupid scum they r ... they proabably realized the only way for them to get rich was to steal the $... cuz they weren't gonna win it off neway

21. Russ Hamilton>Lederer/ferguson?
  22. Negreanu is the nuts
  23. I'm baffled why the FTP players haven't taken out a class action LONG ago. Clearly people like Howard and Ferguson won't have spent all the money they stole from the company, so any class action would have an excellent chance of getting most of the money back. Is there something I am missing that is stopping the players from doing this?
  24. Thanks Danny boy! Big ups!
    Originally Posted by md7156 View Post

Good for Daniel. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind. I found it hard to believe that so many people turned out to support Howard's sisters epic poker league. Annie had to have known what was going on and most likely benefited from it as well. Maybe thats how she's able to run a rake free poker league.

+1 to Annie. On top of her being Howard's brother she was an insider @ Cereus and had to know what was going on there while constantly shilling for the site. She went over and beyond what any "pro" for the site did in terms of promoting the site and its safeness. The entire Epic Poker League is a joke with its ethics committee as long as people like Annie Duke and well known on 2+2 angleshooter Alec 'traheho' Torelli are involved with the running and ethics of this league.
  26. Love Negreanu and his outspoken ways and everything but it seems to me he's doing a bit of advertising here. Didn't he say at the beginning of the vid that this is his first video blog or one of his first video blogs? Seems to me like a great way to promote his new platform is to talk about the most touchy subject in poker. He's got he whole poker world buzzing right now and I'm sure he's gonna see plenty of extra traffic to his blog from this. Just saying. I don't think there are any heroes in all this. Phil Ivey made a similar appeal to the masses at the end of May last year in an effort to distance himself from the situation. Tony G was constantly exploiting the situation last year for his own brand building. Idk I'm just skeptical about anyone who suddenly makes big waves as they usually have their own agenda for doing so. Still, great vid tho.

27. Daniel waited before taking this stand, and his point is that the "cloak of silence" from the shareholders is in fact anti-poker. The Poker Hall of Fame is out if the question for these people though they will probably dodge jail by paying back enough money for the Groupe Tapie bid to go through. That guess aside and it is a guess ... Daniel is totally right in tarring the main actors in this tragedy.
  28. Danny hit it right on the nose and I'm sure the "former king of poker" Ivey knows he'll never be respected again and the truth will come out eventually. Ivey can forget about ever being elected to the Hall of Fame, that's for sure.
    Originally Posted by Bigredscot View Post

Russ Hamilton>Lederer/ferguson?

add the crooks who owe money, millions in some cases.