1. Add Court to Rail
  2. wow...just wow.

can't wait for the pats to crush him tomorrow
    Add zackmorris99 to Rail
  3. Best article on p5s yet.
    Add p0k3rHEAd to Rail
  4. in case u guys didn't know this, battler33 and tim tebow are the same person
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  5. Translation: If you're bad at something you can still get lucky and win.

Add TheGibbons to Rail
  6. @double_kyan hahahaha! isn't he the luckboxer of all time! dam you battler
    Add fernie87 to Rail
  7. Who's Tim Tebow?

Add Scrantos to Rail
  8. Nice work Court! Enjoyed it

Add Adam to Rail
  9. while I do get annoyed by the all the media ball-gargling being done over Tebow, this article is very well written and brings up a lot of good points. maintaining confidence and positive momentum seem to be such an important and overlooked aspect of the game, thanks for the article, great read!
    Add PlantVsZombie to Rail
  10. Henry Ford said it best, "Whether you think you can...or think you can't...You're Right!"
    Add Gameslut to Rail
  11. Good article!
    Add cheroko36 to Rail
  12. Haters going to hate!! Great article, good read!!

Add Dvbronco to Rail
  13. I don't get it - why is everyone "surprised" at his success? He won the Heisman. He was SUPPOSED to be a good athlete. He's doing OK, got some luck (not divine intervention), and is waaaaaaayyyy overblown. Of course, the media NEVER does that to ANYONE. Jeebus. I stopped wearing Jockey shorts because Tebow is now a spokesman...just sayin'.
    Add mexinger to Rail
  14. Tebow has as many playoff wins as Romo does now...
    Add Khaozmayhem to Rail
  15. Not sure why in an article clearly about thebattler33.... his name isnt mentioned.

Add dadams588 to Rail
  16. Great article. well done. hands down.
    Add cloud999 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dadams588 View Post

Not sure why in an article clearly about thebattler33.... his name isnt mentioned.

this +1

Add permatilt420 to Rail
    Originally Posted by zackmorris99 View Post

wow...just wow.

can't wait for the pats to crush him tomorrow

THIS
    Add weavel to Rail
  19. Can't even get away from Tebow on a poker forum now.When everyone is tight you should play loose and vice versa. Maybe when everyone passes all the time you should run more.There have been a few heisman winners that barely or didn't play in the NFL. A heisman does not mean they will be a great pro.

Add doc793 to Rail
  20. If I run godly the first 3 quarters maybe I'll still be in contention and be able to luck box myself a win and suck out a few times in the 4th quarter(final table). Then I can thank my lord and savior jesus christ because obviously it was him that gave me the opportunity to win.
    Add Myst1cStylez to Rail
  21. GG
    Add Sir Dirt to Rail
  22. If you want the briggz you will get the piff.
    Add MidEGambler to Rail