[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. wow...just wow.

can't wait for the pats to crush him tomorrow
  2. Best article on p5s yet.
  3. in case u guys didn't know this, battler33 and tim tebow are the same person
  4. Translation: If you're bad at something you can still get lucky and win.

5. @double_kyan hahahaha! isn't he the luckboxer of all time! dam you battler
  6. Who's Tim Tebow?

7. Nice work Court! Enjoyed it

8. while I do get annoyed by the all the media ball-gargling being done over Tebow, this article is very well written and brings up a lot of good points. maintaining confidence and positive momentum seem to be such an important and overlooked aspect of the game, thanks for the article, great read!
  9. Henry Ford said it best, "Whether you think you can...or think you can't...You're Right!"
  10. Good article!
  11. Haters going to hate!! Great article, good read!!

12. I don't get it - why is everyone "surprised" at his success? He won the Heisman. He was SUPPOSED to be a good athlete. He's doing OK, got some luck (not divine intervention), and is waaaaaaayyyy overblown. Of course, the media NEVER does that to ANYONE. Jeebus. I stopped wearing Jockey shorts because Tebow is now a spokesman...just sayin'.
  13. Tebow has as many playoff wins as Romo does now...
  14. Not sure why in an article clearly about thebattler33.... his name isnt mentioned.

15. Great article. well done. hands down.
    Originally Posted by dadams588 View Post

Not sure why in an article clearly about thebattler33.... his name isnt mentioned.

this +1

Originally Posted by zackmorris99 View Post

wow...just wow.

can't wait for the pats to crush him tomorrow

THIS
  18. Can't even get away from Tebow on a poker forum now.When everyone is tight you should play loose and vice versa. Maybe when everyone passes all the time you should run more.There have been a few heisman winners that barely or didn't play in the NFL. A heisman does not mean they will be a great pro.

19. If I run godly the first 3 quarters maybe I'll still be in contention and be able to luck box myself a win and suck out a few times in the 4th quarter(final table). Then I can thank my lord and savior jesus christ because obviously it was him that gave me the opportunity to win.
  20. GG
  21. If you want the briggz you will get the piff.