1. Add dhubermex to Rail
  2. Crowded 100r FT ^^
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  3. fair play monkey budgie, was railiing while trying 2 sleep and saw an irish guy at ft, u were dead on not 2 deal numbers were ridic, duno why stars offers chipchop numbers and not icm, gg anyways

Add Burnsey to Rail
  4. I think pocket5s should mix it up a little each week, instead of always starting the sunday review articles with "Several Pocket Fives members took home online poker tournament scores of..." how bout starting with "HOLY F*CK how bout that 100 rebuy!" or "Jesus CHRIST MonkeyBudg almost binked the MILLION!!!" anyway, just a thought.
    Add PlantVsZombie to Rail
  5. gl auercan nice ship..

Add koraykor88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by PlantVsZombie View Post

I think pocket5s should mix it up a little each week, instead of always starting the sunday review articles with "Several Pocket Fives members took home online poker tournament scores of..." how bout starting with "HOLY F*CK how bout that 100 rebuy!" or "Jesus CHRIST MonkeyBudg almost binked the MILLION!!!" anyway, just a thought.

+1, repetition is boring

Add undaDISGUISE to Rail
  7. What you reported as the 888 Sunday Challenge is actually it's Mega Deep tourney, the Sunday Challenge is a $90 $82 buyin and is their official major.

Add moffo47 to Rail
    Originally Posted by moffo47 View Post

What you reported as the 888 Sunday Challenge is actually it's Mega Deep tourney, the Sunday Challenge is a $90 $82 buyin and is their official major.

Thank you very much for pointing this out. I have made the changes accordingly.

Originally Posted by PlantVsZombie View Post

I think pocket5s should mix it up a little each week, instead of always starting the sunday review articles with "Several Pocket Fives members took home online poker tournament scores of..." how bout starting with "HOLY F*CK how bout that 100 rebuy!" or "Jesus CHRIST MonkeyBudg almost binked the MILLION!!!" anyway, just a thought.

I will mix it up and make sure the intros aren't redundant from week to week.

Thread StarterAdd dhubermex to Rail
  9. Wallterbish choped the sunday mill 2 weeks ago lolRuns like GOD!!

Add Minos to Rail