1. Add Dan to Rail
  2. LOL sick name drop "I know people with 5-10m online"

Add unta to Rail
  3. link to the NPR program w/ Dorin's comments? i searched the website but couldnt find anything from yesterday
    Add normlfella to Rail
  4. Try http://onpoint.wbur.org/2011/05/10/o...oker-crackdown.

I'm in the process of writing a feature article about the show as well. It was quite interesting all around.

Thread StarterAdd Dan to Rail
  5. I think the online players should show their support of the sites this year more than ever.

I think the online players need to show their support of the sites this year more than ever.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  6. So hes must know durrr. No mtter could have 5milly online. Anyone who has that much online wasn't thinking that black friday could have happened anytime since 2006 .

Add FLUSHDUDE to Rail
  7. I believe I read an article on cardplayer.com which quoted durr saying something along the lines of: If the players from Full Tilt do not get their money then Phil (Galfond) and myself are out a million each. I'm not sure who would keep 5 mil online. I dont think isuldur went through a 5mil swing.
    Add Squinty to Rail
    Originally Posted by supra1988t View Post

I think the online players should show their support of the sites this year more than ever.

I think the online players need to show their support of the sites this year more than ever.

yea don't really agree with the peta comment seems like everyone should wear stars and tilt apparrel.. or fuck the doj shirts
    Add frizzlefry777 to Rail
    Originally Posted by frizzlefry777 View Post

yea don't really agree with the peta comment seems like everyone should wear stars and tilt apparrel.. or fuck the doj shirts

I'll print 'em you sell em in front of Caesers, we'll split it.
    Edited By: opgonbad May 13th, 2011 at 12:16 AM
    Add opgonbad to Rail