[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. http://www.aintluck.com/best-poker-chat-put-downs/ posted this review from another forum (the name we do not speak of)
    whats your favorite? any other additions?

<LI>F5 master</LI> <LI>God Bless Chris Moneymaker</LI> <LI>nice catch </LI> <LI>i’ll be dikn ur girl</LI> <LI>get on your bike</LI> <LI>Thanks for your donation</LI> <LI>When does your book come out</LI> <LI>ty</LI> <LI>you’re right, i am lucky, you keep sitting at my table</LI> <LI>wanna play hu</LI> <LI>PLEASE DEPOSIT MORE COINS TO CONTINUE </LI> <LI>want some cheese to go with that whine</LI> <LI>pass the ketchup</LI> <LI>Thanks for coming</LI> <LI>ugotpzd</LI> <LI>Bring on more russians</LI> <LI>thank you come again</LI> <LI>save ur breath, u’ll need it for ur date</LI> <LI>Players only at the table, please</LI> <LI>I think you got leveled. </LI>

Vote: Pass the Ketchup----LOL
  2. &quot;gentlemen's game&quot;
  3. ch3ckraise: BING BLANG BLAOW
    ch3ckraise: CH3CK RAISE IN THA HOUSE
    DANGEROUSS: fish
    ch3ckraise: I JUST WON $50.00 FROM YOU
    ch3ckraise: U COULD HAVE USED IT TO BUY SOME FOOD
    ch3ckraise: BUT YOU CANT NOW
    ch3ckraise: CUZ IMMA CASH IT OUT
    ch3ckraise: AND RUB IT ON MY TITT1ES
    DANGEROUSS: fhaggot, stfu w your stupid ni**er song

edit: this version is my fav

DANGEROUSS: LMME GUESS.. BLING BLANG BOW
    ch3ckraise: BING BLANG BLAOW
    DANGEROUSS: YOU JUST WON $100
    DANGEROUSS: I COULD HAVE USED IT BUY FOOD
    DANGEROUSS: BUT UR GONNA RUB IT ON YOUR MOMS T****** INSTEAD U F**
    DANGEROUSS: FUNNY U DON’T SAY THAT S*** WHEN I STACK U
    ch3ckraise: Dear ch3ckraise,
    ch3ckraise: We are pleased to inform you that all necessary documentation is on file and your withdrawal request for $100.00 has been approved.
    ch3ckraise: Your payout will be processed as a bankwire to checking account number XXXXXXXX87.
    ch3ckraise: Please allow 5-7 days for processing.
    DANGEROUSS: DUMB S**T
    ch3ckraise: DOCUMENTS ON FILE
    ch3ckraise: CASH ON T1TTES
    Raise
  4. my current favs:

&quot;Be sure to take advantage of the redeposit bonus.&quot;

&quot;Can you do me a favor?&quot; (pause for responce) &quot;Never, EVER, stop depositing.&quot;

5. how about wp, gl.

oooooohhhhhhh BURN
    Originally Posted by Nate Avenson View Post

7. LMFAO!!!!
  8. Guy once told me &quot;at least i'm still white&quot; when i knocked him out on the FT.
    i still think that is hilarious, almost a year later. told him &quot;hope its helping&quot;

i secretly cried colored tears that night because deep down i know it is helping, sigh.
    Raise
  9. I'll definitely adopt some of those.

I just type : ) and I think it really bothers people.
  10. &quot;mmmmm, you taste like butter pecan&quot; obv. after scooping a big pot off someone.
  11. &quot;You played that hand so bad, I am concerned that Stars will investigate us for collusion.&quot;
  12. LMBSMDGFY: &lt;---------

my current favs:

&quot;Can you do me a favor?&quot; (pause for responce) &quot;Never, EVER, stop depositing.&quot;

ya some chat jabs can be funny and acceptable, but these show that ur :

A.) not a professional
    B.) DooshBag
    Raise
    Originally Posted by Runnin Rich View Post

LMBSMDGFY: &lt;---------

Lick my balls suck my dick go fuck yourself?
  15. When someone calls me lucky (obv after hitting a draw / sucking out), I love to say, Yes (pause), lucky you are at my table.

Otherwise, when abused, I find &quot;TY&quot; generally suffices.

16. These are all pretty stupid.
  17. Just say: &quot;I'm sorry, did you say something? I can't hear you over the sound of me stacking all of your chips&quot;
  18. Play him off keyboard cat.

Originally Posted by swingset View Post

These are all pretty stupid.

Agree. And childish. This just shows to the immaturity that has taken over the game. And is also the reason why I play with the chat off so I don't have to see these assinine statments spewed back and forth between people.
    Raise
    Originally Posted by StupidFlanders View Post

Originally Posted by swingset View Post

These are all pretty stupid.

Agree. And childish. This just shows to the immaturity that has taken over the game. And is also the reason why I play with the chat off so I don't have to see these assinine statments spewed back and forth between people.

I agree that it's stupid and childish. However I never turn the chat off. This is like the best tells ever... Makes Sharkscope superfluos.
    Raise
  21. Yes stupid comments and nasty remarks should be reserved for poker forums.
  22. I like to say oopsies when I suckout. Besides that I don't chat much besides nh or ty.
  23. Best one I heard was from Lord Tom &quot;durrrr&quot; Dawn , when he told fagFullFlush to &quot;get a job&quot;

i lol'd
  24. Hey (insert players name) can I get you a blanket?

(Said player)- Why?

To cover up all those holes in your game.
  25. Please dont tell me you operate a motor vehicle?
    Originally Posted by swd805 View Post

my current favs:

ya some chat jabs can be funny and acceptable, but these show that ur :

A.) not a professional
    B.) DooshBag

I see how the second one could make me seem a little like a B.)

But how does the first one show that I am either A.) or B.)? I don't get it.

Raise
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

Play him off keyboard cat.

+1
  28. God you guys are so stupid. This is why my chat is never ever on when I'm playing.
    Originally Posted by hoops886 View Post

God you guys are so stupid. This is why my chat is never ever on when I'm playing.

This is the second replay I have seen like this. I think it shows why our chatter is so +EV. It obv tilts you, and anything that tilts the villian is +EV

Raise
  30. &quot;you are 100% pure retard&quot; or &quot;ooops sik misclick&quot;