[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Oh man this was a good one..

»DrStacks: outstanding
    »DrStacks: how do you click the mouse with hooves?
    Add gbmantis to Rail
  2. LOL
    Add Zota15 to Rail
  3. hahaha
    Add MarvinGarden to Rail
  4. How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?
    Add Magnet Steve to Rail
  5. lol....classic....
    Add PocketHeadies to Rail
  6. Best one I heard at the PS tables.
    What kind of dog is that in your avatar? (the person he was questioning had a baby picture up)
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Add stealthmunk to Rail
  7. Add Decatur217 to Rail
  8. Ive been playing poker before you were born.
    Add Dumb Walrus to Rail
  9. Calling you bad is insulting to bad players everywhere!
    Add RandyLerch to Rail
  10. lol
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  11. Nice call Eyeoore
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  12. I am stealing this insult shamelessly. Will probably have to put it into use within the next couple of days...
    Add apestyles to Rail
  13. nice stack.
    Add bacdaddy to Rail
  14. i am getting this insult tattoed on my arm, and am going to tell it to the donkey who busts me at my first WSOP
    Add Octan3_ipwnsippin to Rail
  15. OMFG! LOL!!! All time best, great post Mantis.
    Add Vegas_Shades to Rail
  16. I dont know about the insult but Gus Hanson had a funny comeback last night to Mike Madasow.

Mike Madasow : Gus you are the worst poker player ever.
    Gus Hanson: Well there is this one guy in Ohio, but when he dies I'll be the worst.
    Raise
    Add misterizx to Rail
  17. I have a picture of Lee as my avatar or whatever...and I swear every day I get somesome saying "atleast Im not as ugly as you" or "I can't stand looking at your ugly ass bald head anymore"
    Add bhagen7 to Rail
  18. that is awesome

Add yellowsub to Rail
  19. i dont know what stars translation was but i obviously said something bad with this warning!!

http://www.pocketfives.com/491D152D-...44C6D3599.aspx

i jus love this post!!!

Raise
    Add annodv to Rail
  20. Whenever someone says how can u raise that hand or push with that crap...I always say sorry man I havent read the same book as you.
    Add ace1won to Rail
  21. har, nice.
    Add Aranjuez to Rail
  22. NICE! I'd love to play poker against Strong Bad. Rumor has it that The Cheat is involved with the Poker Stars RNG.
    Add Twin C to Rail
  23. That makes me upset that I didn't say such a great quote like that first.

My fav quote ever was from the 05 TOC when it was three handed with the mouth, hoyt corkins, and hellmuth. Mouth flopped a pair and a straight draw and bet and hellmuth floated him on the flop calling with nothing and proceeded to make runner runner ace high straight when the board itself was a King high straight. Matusow calls and says "nice flop".

In the bahamas too, in the 50/100nl game, there were these Venezualens who were brutal and dumping money everywhere. Matusow was heads up in a hand with one of them when the board showed 76652. The venezualen bet and matusow moved all in for about 9k (with A6) to call with about 10k already in the pot and the guy immediatly called with KQ. Matusow goes "oh the ole king high huh buddy?"

Lol was some pretty classic stuff.

Raise
    Add Martine23 to Rail
  24. "U should try a new sport.......like knitting................. knit urself a fuckin sum buddy!"
    Add rusostreet to Rail