[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. 5/13 ub 100 at 2
    5/14 ftp early 30r stars 55k

beeeasttt
    Add djk123 to Rail
  2. very nice, thats sick! how come he couldnt do it in one day? I think i read waco did his in 3 days so this is pretty impressive!
    Add willhunting9 to Rail
  3. he took down the 11r on stars last night...so he got it then?
    Add slayer4500 to Rail
  4. yup
    Thread StarterAdd djk123 to Rail
  5. huge....we'll update the wall as soon as we can.

Add Adam to Rail
  6. mhreppppppppppppppp

Keep mhrepping these crazy mhrepfests...

LoL Mhrepaments.

Add jeffbeesdat to Rail
  7. congratu-mhreppin-lations capatin shipper

mhrep
    Add Mr_BigQueso to Rail
  8. mhreeeeep?

anyway... congrats, good job!
    Add Annette_15 to Rail
  9. Non-stop Mhrepppps weekend......Captain of the S.S. Ship It.......Tim Hardaway's #1 Fan.......They are the same man... Super Shipaments sir......First rounds on you in Vegas.
    Add Akat11 to Rail
  10. vn congrats!
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
  11. shipppp
    Add busto_soon to Rail
  12. n1 dip!
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  13. guess i little help doesnt hurt after he chopped the dude gave him the win:

wayHIPP ITT said, "i cant get the win?"

SHIPP ITT: i gto a monsta

yrgngdwn said, "i cant read ur mind dude"
    SHIPP ITT said, "just put it in pre"
    rgngdwn: calls 70000
    SHIPP ITT said, "put in 1 mill pre"
    SHIPP ITT: raises 660000 to 800000

SHIPP ITT: k 3 more minutes
    Dealer: Game #9921549636: SHIPP ITT wins pot (294000)
    SHIPP ITT: appreciate this

Raise
    Add eddie24b to Rail
  14. WEEEEEE hes from my hometown...now get me some lessons :)

Nice work sir.
    Add RickyG033 to Rail
  15. Shipp it!

WTF is mhrep?
    Add Mkind16 to Rail
  16. Just for the record. When this guy wanted to chop Dip said he couldnt because he needed the win for the triple crown. At that point Dip had 6mil in chips the other guy had 2.5. Then dip said ok whatever we can chop. Then the guy started doing all this absurd stuff and actually almost won. So Dip earned every bit of this triple crown and its a shame that you have to try and tarnish it. Well done dip screw this obv jealous individual.
    Raise
    Add bigdogpckt5s to Rail
  17. Eddie24b= Notorious forum hater and flamer......Dont bother....Ive never seen this guy write something positive ever.
    Add Akat11 to Rail
  18. vvvvvn dip. i remember playing with you and bigdogpkt5's alot at AP in the big sitngos a while ago and have been following yall since. congrats again, doing it in 2 days is quite impressive.
    Add mackieinva to Rail
  19. general question: so you can chop and get the TC, just as long as you're listed as the winner in the lobby?
    Add warden to Rail
  20. <3 DIPTHRONG
    Add CCLLAAYY to Rail
  21. GOOD JOB DIPSET!!!
    Add BrooDogg to Rail
  22. sick dippy!!! congrats!

Add iLLNuGWichee to Rail
  23. such dippage
    Add gboro780 to Rail
  24. lol mhrepaments

Add Kcannon to Rail
  25. mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep mhrep
    Raise
    Add Mr_BigQueso to Rail
  26. Standard shippage. Nice job dip.
    Add shankingyou to Rail
  27. vnice! congrats
    Add MIKEYD18 to Rail
  28. Dip ownz, that is all. GJ DIP!

Add People_Mover to Rail
  29. SHIP THE PERC!!!!!!!!!!! VN Dipthrong PERC THE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add shipitmyway to Rail
  30. Congrats... Glad to know my 3rd to you in 11R this week went to a good cause! SHIPP ITT!
    Add drock8402 to Rail