Yeah I have no bonus too... I emailed support... sigh
    Add maroon21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

26 straight months of ironman... 50

same, and no rakeback
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
  4. siiigh no bonus
    Add Meerkat to Rail
  5. The way the promotion reads is that everyone should get an offer. Why the heck do three of us not have offers?
    Add maroon21 to Rail
  6. will this bonus affect rakeback?
    Add jdawg0913 to Rail
  7. Pretty gay how the FTP regs get the smallest bonuses and guys who haven't played FTP in years (and therefore pay them no rake) are getting $500 bonuses and shit, on top of the fact that there will be no 2x guarantee week.

Why haven't I made the switch to Stars yet?

Raise
    Add CeJeH to Rail
    Originally Posted by CeJeH View Post

Pretty gay how the FTP regs get the smallest bonuses and guys who haven't played FTP in years (and therefore pay them no rake) are getting $500 bonuses and shit, on top of the fact that there will be no 2x guarantee week.

Why haven't I made the switch to Stars yet?

I recently did, and got myself a nice little hundo bonus lol
    Add iamthedeck ftw to Rail
    Originally Posted by the_dean22 View Post

trying to get rakeback after being a high stakes reg on there for almost 5 years...no love, BUT hey, i got 50$!!! totally content now. u guys sure know how to woo a fellow

ditto

Add pikappraider78 to Rail
  10. $100 - about 5x my current bankroll there.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  11. Playing at FTP without rakeback is suicide. Especially cash games. I think it makes less of a difference for tourney players.

As for the bonus, obviously they are giving the smallest bonus to the regulars, you don't need to do anything to retain their business. You give the larger ones to old regulars to try to gain their business back.

And yes, I believe these affect rakeback, so its really only a $37 bonus, but I never complain about free money.
    Raise
    Add that_pope to Rail
  12. I understand that it would be dumb for FTP to give all the high volume regs big bonuses (for them anyway) but there are other things they can do to show their appreciation for us.

Add CeJeH to Rail
    Originally Posted by litlebullet View Post

prob like 7k in rake i've given em this year and no bonus ty <3

oh nvm lil old me i forgot they only give this to people who've deposited
    sick brag ino...
    Add litlebullet to Rail
  14. I no see no bonus meng,....me must investigate.....
    Add Mars6d to Rail
  15. only $50, but at least it's something
    Add blindmatador to Rail
  16. $50 la dee da and it clears at $5 a pop like I'll even notice it. That's one thing that tilts me about bonuses just give me the whole thing at one time.

Add lunarphase to Rail
  17. I don't have a bonus either... "We're sorry, but you do not currently have any bonus offers" :(
    Edited By: mhoddi Sep 3rd, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Add mhoddi to Rail
  18. I'm sure I'll piss away $250 while trying to clear my $100 playing more ring games than I normally would, so that'll be good.
    Add Ace10Suted to Rail
  19. $50. Everytime. Im not one to complain about free money, but it would be nice to get a hundo once.
    Add danimal703 to Rail
    Originally Posted by the_dean22 View Post

trying to get rakeback after being a high stakes reg on there for almost 5 years...no love, BUT hey, i got 50$!!! totally content now. u guys sure know how to woo a fellow

buddah...
    Add just-jOHnny to Rail
  21. I got $50 as expected.
    Add that_pope to Rail
  22. $400 + Rakeback + $20 extra for depositing?

Time to play again.
    Add yeti sn0wman to Rail
  23. i got $100 and rakeback weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Add ivanov365 to Rail
  24. how do they determine how much u get? i got 50 as i 100% expected but what r the reasons for different amounts?
    Add jshark4 to Rail
  25. I got 50, but just last month i got 300 for no reason, well, it was cuz I wasnt playing there...
    Add Schlik20 to Rail
  26. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE

You put in a lot of volume = small bonus
    You used to put in a lot of volume and stopped = large bonus

economics 101
    Add that_pope to Rail
    Originally Posted by jdawg0913 View Post

will this bonus affect rakeback?

Yes its deducted from MGR i think.
    Add timdog to Rail
    Originally Posted by mhoddi View Post

I don't have a bonus either... "We're sorry, but you do not currently have any bonus offers" :(

I sent them an e-mail and this was the reply:
    Hello XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

Full Tilt Poker frequently offers bonuses to different groups of players of varying amounts. Please keep in mind that you could receive additional offers at any time.

When a new bonus offer becomes available to you, Full Tilt Poker will send an email to let you know. You can also check your current bonus offers by logging in to your Full Tilt Poker account and selecting Requests and then clicking Check my Bonus Offer.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker. Please contact support@fulltiltpoker.com if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Barbora
    Full Tilt Poker Support
    Edited By: maroon21 Sep 3rd, 2010 at 04:06 AM
    Raise
    Add maroon21 to Rail
  29. $50 woot. Was going to buy the bonus $$$ today after 2 tilt sessions at RUSH. TY FTP
    Add elendil to Rail
  30. Been Ironman forever. Got 50$. Weeee! My bankroll is in double digits now.
    Add Peke2008 to Rail