[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. got notes on this guy for hours and hours of playin with him and i have him noted as a very weak LAG player... and now hes down to final 3 in super tuesday... gg life
    Add I_Blade_U to Rail
  2. SLOPPYKLOD is sick....

period

BeL0W
    Add BeL0WaB0Ve to Rail
  3. I like that QJ call
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
  4. I like the expert 54 4bet
    Add timex to Rail
  5. I like the way he races, seems really good.
    Add acecatcher26 to Rail
  6. HH's pleaseeeeee
    Add busto_soon to Rail
  7. ooooooo bladeeeeeeeeeee

Add pageh656 to Rail
  8. Don't have the HH, but blinds are 1250/2500/250, effective stacks are like 66k, he raises in the SB to 7.5k, BB(ibluffuout4 with about 100k) makes it 20k, he shoves 54o. EZ game
    Add timex to Rail
  9. FE is overrated
    Add threeven to Rail
  10. klod is simply sick
    Add ur done;ulgg to Rail
  11. sloppyklod makes it 36k in sb, guy shoves approx 250k total in bb, sloppyklod calls the 200+k more with QJo............ guy obv flips TT but sick hold.
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
  12. how is he possibly sick?? i saw him 2wice all in for his tournament with QTdd vs JJ and rivers the flush...calls off all in for almost whole stack with QJo vs TT and with 15 left makes a ridiculous play with 45s vs AT with no FE i just dont see how this is sick at all = (
    Raise
    Thread StarterAdd I_Blade_U to Rail
  13. Blade-

His DB is not an accident, even before last night he had a ROI of like 140%, won the nightly 100k twice, with a couple other FTs in it, and multiple deep runs in the biggest tourneys on stars.

So like I said...the KLOD is SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

BeL0W
    Raise
    Add BeL0WaB0Ve to Rail
  14. Klod is one of my best friends and got me started playing poker last summer. He is hands down one of the best players I know and has just started to play mtts (as you can see in his db). Basically hes made comparable profits to me in 1/8 the volume. Rank sloppyklod immediately and stop all the hating - he will soon be donking around at another FT.

Raise
    Add hoodini10 to Rail
  15. Here is the hand where he decided to call off with QJ full knowing he cant possibly be winning vs my range, becuase at this point I was expecting a call since I had shoved on him so many times in this spot, his best case obviously if i roll A8 or something, but anywhoo.

<pre><tt><tt>PokerStars Game #11372556938: Tournament #57255791, $1000+$50 Hold'em
    No Limit - Level XXII (6000/12000) - 2007/08/08 - 03:53:31 (ET)
    Table '57255791 3' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: axel freed (359488 in chips)
    Seat 4: SLOPPYKLOD (393292 in chips)
    Seat 9: df1986 (291220 in chips)
    axel freed: posts the ante 1200
    SLOPPYKLOD: posts the ante 1200
    df1986: posts the ante 1200
    SLOPPYKLOD: posts small blind 6000
    df1986: posts big blind 12000
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to df1986 [Tc Th]
    axel freed: folds
    SLOPPYKLOD: raises 24000 to 36000
    ckingusc [observer] said, "balls, balls, balls, balls, balls, balls of
    steel"
    df1986: raises 254020 to 290020 and is all-in
    SLOPPYKLOD: calls 254020
    ckingusc [observer] said, "hold"
    *** FLOP *** [8d 6c 9s]
    hoodini10 [observer] said, "QQQQQQ"
    mman_status [observer] said, "TTT"
    DrLectr [observer] said, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
    hoodini10 [observer] said, "10"
    *** TURN *** [8d 6c 9s] [8s]
    mman_status [observer] said, "TTTT"
    *** RIVER *** [8d 6c 9s 8s] [2s]
    mman_status [observer] said, "jjj"
    *** SHOW DOWN ***
    SLOPPYKLOD: shows [Jc Qs] (a pair of Eights)
    df1986: shows [Tc Th] (two pair, Tens and Eights)
    ckingusc [observer] said, "SHIP"
    DrLectr [observer] said, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
    df1986 collected 583640 from pot
    ckingusc [observer] said, "YAYAYAYYAYAYAYA"
    rcrane082985 [observer] said, "ship it"
    rcrane082985 [observer] said, "one fking time"
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 583640 | Rake 0
    Board [8d 6c 9s 8s 2s]
    Seat 1: axel freed (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 4: SLOPPYKLOD (small blind) showed [Jc Qs] and lost with a pair of
    Eights
    Seat 9: df1986 (big blind) showed [Tc Th] and won (583640) with two
    pair, Tens and Eights</tt></tt></pre>I really had the impression going into the FT that this guy was a serious threat, but after the number of times he got it in bad (calling off in many instances), I had to assume he was either just overrated or tilting like mad. I mean, I'm not really known but I really felt like I had this guy's number throughout the entire shorthanded stage. I will likely post more HH's for discussion later on, as there were defenitely some key spots I would like to hear other opinions on, but for the time being, this will have to suffice.

Raise
    Add DFish to Rail
  16. DERAIL: This reference from a duke nukem video on youtube is wicked funny.

<pre><tt><tt>ckingusc [observer] said, "balls, balls, balls, balls, balls, balls of
    steel"</tt></tt></pre>
    Add TheMayor to Rail
  17. wow/holy shit at that qj call.
    Add stlouis6 to Rail
  18. combination of my roommate watching it and me being wasted as hell, here's the link for anyone who wants to see it (i dont know how, and am too lazy too imbed it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvi7Bah6Mo
    Raise
    Add ckingusc to Rail
  19. the qj call is terrible, but aside from that most of the times klod got it in bad he was the first one in it just so happens they were 3 handed and one guy was a cardrack. ive never seen someone get so many good hands shorthanded. ive seen a ton of your favorite players make the same exact moves that klod made last nite, difference is he's not a p5's fanboy. klod is def a winning mtt player
    Raise
    Add mman_status to Rail
  20. Rank SloppyKliznots!!!!! Klod is this shit, bottom line. Really good instincts sometimes has hiccups but who here doesnt? Stop the hate!
    Add jurollo to Rail
  21. wowzers
    Add busto_soon to Rail