[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

Originally Posted by Coastal Fish View Post

Originally Posted by 3kingme3 View Post

lol I guess i'm the only one who disagrees with this call.....interesting

This was a bad call only because he didnt realize you werent a good enough player to be shoving lighter. Had he realized you werent good enough to shove light he would have folded.

dude...I have more winnings on stars than you in 1/4th the amount of trnys

yet you still made this horrible thread?
    Raise
  2. i wanted to see if it was a consensus....it is.....so end of story

3. im willing to bet imperium would call you here with a lot less than an ace given the stack sizes
  4. coastal fish is this thread one big level?....how ru playing the 100r when ur shoverange bvb here is KQ+ and A5+ or w/e it is...thats so horrible i cant even begin to word to you, but i guess this is why even the 100r will always be profitable......if he knows ur range is that tight(which is shouldnt be), then its an obvious fold but u SHOULD be shoving SOOOOO wide here its ridiculous
    Raise
  5. I agree that it is sooo std to call here with 14 bbs. My question is though, at what point is this a bad call with A3...17bbs+....20bbs+....higher?
    Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

With you making this post his call is almost certainly bad.

But due to the fact that his call is bad we can be completely sure that your SB shove range is bad.

So who is really bad? The one that shoves bad? Or the one that assumes you don't shove bad and therefore calls bad?

<3

Raise
  7. yeah, like every1 above said, this call is really standard

8. mini raise/fold to shove pre bro

his range for shoving such a stricky raise pre is almost entiry AQ ss + with a little pocket pairage in the range in the range of 88+ .

mini raise that and find out if ur crushed and preserve the tourney life
    Raise

Originally Posted by pikappraider78 View Post

this is totally standard lol. umm if u have a problem with his call, no offense you should not be playing the 100r

why not? I have 5 final tables and a win in a few months of playing it...its my best trny by far

as for my shoving range, I guess I was exaggerating when I said the only hand he had beat was KQ suited.....but still, hes behind in more hands than not

Hmmm,
    Far be it from me(FBIFM), a low level donk, to comment on this post...

BUT if this is such a good tourney for you then maybe you're doing something right. If you are doing something right, then why would you choose this shark infested forum to alert your opponents that you are playing better than them? If you're getting your money in good here then why are you alerting your opponent that he made a bad call?

Seems to me you would want him to make this call every single fucking time except for the time he beats you. Dude suck it up, stop whining, enjoy the fact that your pwning the 100r and call it a bad beat. Life goes on.
    Raise
  10. Good post. Thank you for confirming my previous notions about you
  11. you do love your rebuy tournaments.

question? how do you play a $3.30r and a $215r at the same time? do you play them differently or is the level of play the same in both?
    Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

With you making this post his call is almost certainly bad.

But due to the fact that his call is bad we can be completely sure that your SB shove range is bad.

So who is really bad? The one that shoves bad? Or the one that assumes you don't shove bad and therefore calls bad?

Gotta love SC :)

Raise
  13. It is profitable for you to shove down to Q2s with your stack and profitable for him to call down to K7o when there are NO ANTES.

This is of course with him under the impression you have any knowledge of math!
    Raise

Originally Posted by 3kingme3 View Post

lol I guess i'm the only one who disagrees with this call.....interesting

This was a bad call only because he didnt realize you werent a good enough player to be shoving lighter. Had he realized you werent good enough to shove light he would have folded.

dude...I have more winnings on stars than you in 1/4th the amount of trnys

results oriented much? Judging by the fact that you think A3 is a bad call there Im willing to go out on a limb and tell you Im a better player then you. Sorry i dont have the roll to get more winning then you, enjoy.
    Raise
  15. fold pre > making this thread

Originally Posted by paidchex View Post

you do love your rebuy tournaments.

question? how do you play a $3.30r and a $215r at the same time? do you play them differently or is the level of play the same in both?

obv play em differently....i play the $215 more like a $600 freezout and the $3 rebuy is just for fun to go all in every hand till i have 15k.....and the level of play is night and day obv

Raise
  17. lol @ u playing 100 rebuys without recognizing this is standard
  18. I fold with A3 in his spot fwiw...
  19. there is indeed a shorter stack going to be in the BB next hand and you will also look tight if u give a walk and ur button shove might work... so I agree with annette and also agree that this hand as played is standard I'd call u with QJ here weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Raise
    Originally Posted by Annette_15 View Post

I fold with A3 in his spot fwiw...

THANK YOU.....lol

21. sfstandard
  22. snap call, pls dont hold it agaisnt me that me and fish went to the same college

THANK YOU.....lol

i think shes leveling?...not sure...cant see her folding this though
  24. if she has a read then why not? i dont think its a level cuz she watches the her table and recognizes hes only shoving kq+
  25. shes not leveling...she would fold it and I guess I'm the only one who agrees with her

Originally Posted by 99NvrLosez View Post

THANK YOU.....lol

i think shes leveling?...not sure...cant see her folding this though

prob cuz she values 1st in vigorish more than making an (arguably) marginal call vs an obv nit w/these stack sizes

that being said i insta call with A3 vs a random in this spot
    Raise

that might just turn this thread towards epic. i'm not allowed to give advice seeing as i'm just a peasant amongst gods.
    Originally Posted by paidchex View Post

that might just turn this thread towards epic. i'm not allowed to give advice seeing as i'm just a peasant amongst gods.

lol @ epic.....everytime this thread is about to be forgotten (nearing page 2), some1 digs it up again back to the top

Raise
  29. I'm gonna start playing the 100 r next week. Because I saw this thread

Originally Posted by wandigo View Post

This is such a standard snap call/fistpump/high five my cat spot for him.

I lol'd

Oh and as for OP, I def. lol'd