[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. Does anyone have a link for push/shove charts for stt. Gonna start grinding 9 man turbos and looking around for push/shov charts with x ammount of people and all i can find is the nash HU guide.

    Also if repost just send me the right way please, thank you.
    Edited By: clantaztic Jan 18th, 2011 at 03:30 AM
    Reason: repost
  2. I've got a decent one I got from Glitlr but I don't have a 'link' for it (I copied it off a training vid.).
    If I could figure out how to send you a screenshot.... I guess I could do that (if nobody posts a link to one).

     
    Originally Posted by Poker Orifice View Post

    I've got a decent one I got from Glitlr but I don't have a 'link' for it (I copied it off a training vid.).
    If I could figure out how to send you a screenshot.... I guess I could do that (if nobody posts a link to one).

    Obvious brag post ^ (pretending to know Glitlr... but obviously doesn't)
    Raise
  3. http://members.cox.net/wastrel333/Pushbot%20Charts1.pdf

    You can also google "push fold charts"
  4.  
    Originally Posted by MYBLUEDOG View Post

    http://members.cox.net/wastrel333/Pushbot%20Charts1.pdf

    You can also google "push fold charts"

    yah I googled push fold charts and got this but I can't open this page for some reason
    Thread Starter
  5. the sickest push fold excel file ever is on two plus two, but im not posting it here too lazy... should be easy to find
     
  6.  
    Originally Posted by BenJamin327 View Post

    the sickest push fold excel file ever is on two plus two, but im not posting it here too lazy... should be easy to find

    ok thanks for the help i'll head that way
    Thread Starter
  7. u find?
     
  8. I'm not sure if I found exactly what you were talking about, however I found alot of useful tools, thanks alot.
    Thread Starter
  9. Just get Wiz.

Similar Threads