[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Mac user needs equivilent Holdem Mgr. software......any ideas?
    Add theloniusD to Rail
  2. poker co-pilot , $69 bucks gl @ the tables
    Add YoOiTsCeWL to Rail
    Originally Posted by YoOiTsCeWL View Post

poker co-pilot , $69 bucks gl @ the tables

+100000

Also have PokerTracker 3 for mac, but it's a windows thing and if you like mac > windows... Then PCP is the way to go. Made for mac and mac only. everything works like it works on MAC.. Fluent, easy and perfect!
    Raise
    Add iPlayTourneys to Rail
  4. Poker Co-Pilot.... bought it about a month ago... words great for the most part. The HUD will have to be re-started periodically for some reason, but great customer support... the owner was emailing with me to fix the problem. Completely recommend it!
    Raise
    Add pjwiiikms to Rail
  5. i prefer PT3 for mac... just far more you can do with it beyond the HUD
    Add CPOner to Rail
  6. i really hop[e HEM works on a Mac platform. i really like the software and im tired of using a virtual pc

Add dOwnosaur to Rail
  7. Is PT3 out for the Mac yet?
    Add pjwiiikms to Rail
    Originally Posted by pjwiiikms View Post

Is PT3 out for the Mac yet?

yes... its been out for at least a year for mac
    Add CPOner to Rail
  9. Poker lens is also looking good. Still a beta, but it looks real good. Pity there is no SNGWiz for Mac.....

Also depends on which rooms you play. PT3 has more supported poker rooms. (with or without HUD). PCP has only a few. I use both depending on the situation/room.

Also depends on which rooms you play. PT3 has more supported poker rooms. (with or without HUD). PCP has only a few. I use both depending on the situation/room.

Raise
    Add Pete8400 to Rail
  10. I have a Mac and just partitioned my computer. Allocated half the space to Windows. Easy game.
    Add TheSquid to Rail
    Originally Posted by pjwiiikms View Post

Poker Co-Pilot.... bought it about a month ago... words great for the most part. The HUD will have to be re-started periodically for some reason, but great customer support... the owner was emailing with me to fix the problem. Completely recommend it!

do u ever have the problem where the hud just spazzes and the stat boxes r all over the place and u need to re arrange them?
    Add ShyGuy03533 to Rail
  12. poker co pilot > ptr3 imo
    Add GPTBigGuy to Rail
    Originally Posted by ShyGuy03533 View Post

do u ever have the problem where the hud just spazzes and the stat boxes r all over the place and u need to re arrange them?

i used to have this problem when using the free trial edition. since purchased not a problem. i noticed that when pulling the chat box off pin there would be a hud on the chat box and still worked on the client main hud. i dont know if thats standard or a bug.
    Raise
    Add YoOiTsCeWL to Rail
  14. anyone using or use the PCP for cash games? PLO more specifically?

Add TheMark to Rail
    Originally Posted by dOwnosaur View Post

i really hop[e HEM works on a Mac platform. i really like the software and im tired of using a virtual pc

I emailed HEM Support back in November about Mac support.. their response seems to indicate that not only will they not have Mac support anytime soon but that it may not be in their future plans, at all:

From: Hold'Em Manager Support <support@holdemmanager.net>
    Date: Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Hello,

I am sorry you feel that way, but it was a business decision made by management. It was discussed in detail and not something we decided lightly.

Regards,

xxxx@holdemmanager.net
    Raise
    Add Rabo Karabek to Rail
    Originally Posted by ShyGuy03533 View Post

The version now seems pretty good and stable. No hud freezes on my side here. Updates coming frequently (2.75 was out tonight), you can follow everything on the blog and the support is extra super duper cool....
    Raise
    Add Pete8400 to Rail
    Originally Posted by YoOiTsCeWL View Post

i used to have this problem when using the free trial edition. since purchased not a problem. i noticed that when pulling the chat box off pin there would be a hud on the chat box and still worked on the client main hud. i dont know if thats standard or a bug.

I periodically have that problem...I just shut it down and it fixes itself. Seems to happen when I have multiple tables open from different sites... I don't have 2.75 yet though... will right now that I see some posted it is out... I will say their customer service is great.
    Raise
    Add pjwiiikms to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheMark View Post

anyone using or use the PCP for cash games? PLO more specifically?

afaik PCP doesnt do PLO, does anyone know PT3 do PLO on MACs?
    Add bbbbb33 to Rail
    Originally Posted by bbbbb33 View Post

afaik PCP doesnt do PLO, does anyone know PT3 do PLO on MACs?

yeah the Omaha add on for PT3 is for mac also... works great
    Add CPOner to Rail