1. Dunno who can make this happen but I'll just wait on the word.........either I or Fly will do it tonight
    Add BLUEberLEEZ to Rail
  2. Final Scores:

1st- Team Titantom- 2586.00
    2nd- Team Gags- 2299.41

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...mp;output=html

There might be a few of the lowest results off, but all of the large scores should be in the spreadsheet (if I left anything out, let me know and I can update it). It was really impressive to go through all the results and see how many FTs and wins everyone had; it really shows that skill will trump luck in a large enough sample.
    Raise
    Add fly44 to Rail
  3. Looks good to me, maybe give it a day for teams to add up their own/file protests and split the $9900 tomorrow evening?

Add heynow21 to Rail
  4. Thanks a lot Fly! Nice scores in this thing
    Add Illini213 to Rail
  5. Thanks for doing the work FLY....i didn't know a 180 grinder could throw down mtt scores like that....heater?

Add Sternbfree to Rail
  6. those in indi post your best 5 so we know who won, im not playing tomorrow but back day after so winner drop me a pm please

thnx
    Add kenn121 to Rail
  7. tyty Fly!

...So no objections to final standings then?

I've gotta go out for a couple hours, but if there are no objections ITT when I get back, I'll start shipping $. Most of the winners will get monies on FTP since most people sent $ to me there at the start of the contest... but if for some reason you MUST have Stars $, pm me to let me know and I'll do my best.
    Raise
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  8. Considering the complete lack of interest in this thread I think it's a yes Shanetrain.

Add heynow21 to Rail
  9. My 150.7 points score does not count,because it was a 30rb, but I doubt it changes much.
    Add Belabacsi to Rail
  10. *I'm checking my team's score one last time. *One thing though, I couldn't remember if UB counted since I don't play on there. *However, some of my teammates do and the sites aren't stipulated in the edited OP above. *Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks

Raise
    Add InaneFool to Rail
    Originally Posted by InaneFool View Post

I'm checking my team's score one last time. One thing though, I couldn't remember if UB counted since I don't play on there. However, some of my teammates do and the sites aren't stipulated in the edited OP above. Can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks

Pokerstars and FTP only...
    Raise
    Add UWOkid87 to Rail
  12. Ok so upon recalculating our team's score, the sum ended up being 2269.26. *Now, I know Team 1 still has a higher score of 2299.41, but <span>since Belabasci's 30r score is still on the spreadsheet, that score is not correct. *</span>

Here are the discrepancies from the spreadsheet and my calculations for my team:

1. missing 53.38 score for my 5th place finish in a $26 6max

2. missing 47.08 score for a $55 FO score

3. take away my 30.64 score as it is no longer in top 30

4. missing 66.63 for BPV's 109 FO

5. take away *BPV's 30.24, 28.72, and 28.58 as they are no longer in top 30

6. missing 71.83 score for Crazyhorse's $26 ship of PLO8 Tilt MTT

7. missing 65.43 score for Crazyhorse's 20R score

8. take away AAbomb's 29.05 score as it is no longer in top 30

Ok, so to wrap up our team's real score here are the scores that should count for each team member:

Quietwinner: 35.35 (1)

InaneFool: 207.61, 70.52, 61.87, 53.38, 50.33, 47.08, 45.77, 43.4 (8)

BPV: 181.66, 107.89, 66.63, 51.82, 51.49, 46.37, 39.95 (7)

Crazyhorse: 178.04, 132.21, 71.83, 65.43, 48.26, 41.7 (6)

AABomb: 176.29, 92.16, 85.22, 55.45, 49.64, 44.2, 34.05, 33.66 (8)

This adds up to 30 scores for 2269.26.

Raise
    Add InaneFool to Rail
  13. *Also, considering my research, I think it's time to pay someone to do this right, as the other team's scores cannot be correct either. *(One of the second place's team's big scores is incorrect as Belabasci has stated numerous times, but the score is still on the sheet.) *Our team alone had 5 scores missing that should've been in the top 30. *I know Blueberleez offered to crosscheck everything for us for $100. *I definitely think we should take him or someone else up on that offer. *<span>Do not ship the monies to anyone yet imo, as the total scores are probably incorrect for other teams as well.</span>

Raise
    Add InaneFool to Rail
  14. I agree with paying someone to double check everything

Add aabomb09 to Rail
    Originally Posted by InaneFool View Post

Also, considering my research, I think it's time to pay someone to do this right, as the other team's scores cannot be correct either. (One of the second place's team's big scores is incorrect as Belabasci has stated numerous times, but the score is still on the sheet.) Our team alone had 5 scores missing that should've been in the top 30. I know Blueberleez offered to crosscheck everything for us for $100. I definitely think we should take him or someone else up on that offer. <span>Do not ship the monies to anyone yet imo, as the total scores are probably incorrect for other teams as well.</span>

I agree. during the competetion a few scores were in there for me that i didn't even get. Those have been fixed and i believe my individual scores are correct, but having someone crosscheck is a must.

Raise
    Add Whatshoulditbe to Rail
  16. *One more thing, I'm not saying that we finished 2nd and Team 1 didn't because of Belabasci's mis-listed 30r score, as they probably have missing scores as well. *Also, it's apparent that strong cups of coffee aren't good for me, since they lead to me spending too much time doing simple arithmetic.*

Raise
    Add InaneFool to Rail
  17. This really shouldn't be that hard. Fly, please double check the spreadsheet for accuracy and/or Blue, please crosscheck and you'll promptly get your hundo once everyone is satisfied.

And drew, quit sittin around with your thumb up your ass imo
    Raise
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  18. http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...mp;output=html

I took out Belabasci's 30r score and added one that I missed. I also had the wrong amount for one of acewpt's scores and updated that. I appologize for missing all the scores from Team 10, but I had the wrong timezone set on OPR and it made it seem as though their last minute scores were on the 11th when they were actually on the 10th. And they had a lot of last minute scores and it appears they have squeaked ahead. I double checked both team 1 and team 10 on P5s and OPR and it appears that team 10 actually finished 30 points ahead.
    Raise
    Add fly44 to Rail
  19. OK does shanetrains team protest? I'm guessing Fly's team doesn't.

Add heynow21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by heynow21 View Post

OK does shanetrains team protest? I'm guessing Fly's team doesn't.

Sending to Tom's team in a minute, only because there's no argument there. However, I took 2 seconds to look at the spreadsheet and already see one of my scores counted twice. I appreciate the effort put in, but this is just annoying now. Will check things out in a a few once I bust from a couple tourneys.
    Raise
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  21. Also, is it 80% for 1st and 20% for 2nd? I don't friggin remember. How is that not in OP?

edit: oops i'm dumb hehe
    Add shanetrain22 to Rail
  22. i never checked anything and no one owes me $100
    Add BLUEberLEEZ to Rail
  23. i don't see my 674 point score for shipping the $10 sunday quartermillion on stars? can someone add it? will this change the results?
    Add BLUEberLEEZ to Rail
  24. Thanks shane, transfers recieved.

I'm not sure if anyone did the load of work for the recordkeeping, if someone steps up I'll ship em $15.

Add heynow21 to Rail
  25. just did gags team scores manually took awhile but got a total of 2290.60...with 10 scores comin from belabsci and the 20 other scores comin from the other 4 people....

just did my team we finished with 2111.16...10 scores comin from blueeberleez 8 from mt stackin a few from fly and myself....

just did titantoms team finished with 2449.74...got all around effort big scores from everyone pretty evenly distributed with the scores of there team

just did quietwinners team finished with 2173.41...really closeeee 3rd huge run by everyone but there team captain :(

neone else think they have a shot?

Right now its Titantom -1st , Gags- 2nd

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd Drewace34 to Rail
  26. Drew if you're just using P5s then we are missing some fairly sizable scores from Jake at the least from the 1st-3rd, you can see it on his Stars OPR.

Add heynow21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by heynow21 View Post

Drew if you're just using P5s then we are missing some fairly sizable scores from Jake at the least from the 1st-3rd, you can see it on his Stars OPR.

FMFL...i am usin P5's ugh aite let me know what scores r missin from peoples indiviudal plb scores on p5's that opr has i guess

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd Drewace34 to Rail