[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. I generally dislike rush mtts but I think this would be the nuts:

Monthly 2-day Rush Deep Stacked Extravaganza
    last Saturday of each month

$300-$500 buy-in w/ satties running all month - a fat $2M guarantee

30 min blinds
    20k starting stack

Can you imagine how much play this would allow?
    Can you imagine how long this beast would take?

Good idea? Bad idea? Or just absurd?
  2. the guarantee you suggested is laughable

If I played buy ins that high I'd still not want to play it, and I like rush
  3. $2M guarantee is laughable? Must not be worth your time, baller
  4. not laughable like that, laughable like full tilt makes joke guarentees 99.99% of the time, they'd make it like a 100k guar

get off your period. lawllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

After reading some posts and thinking about it more, this idea is just horrific. Lets play a rush multi for 2 straight days while we have 10000 other tournaments running....lock this thread, just awful
    Edited By: TerenceNewman Nov 23rd, 2010 at 06:20 PM
    Raise
  5. I would play that.

Originally Posted by apology7 View Post

$2M guarantee is laughable? Must not be worth your time, baller

He means that it is unattainable, which it is imo. I honestly like the idea, I just don't think it's realistic. Plus, playing a rush tourney for that long would = suicide.

Maybe 1M gurantee with a lil quicker structure. I think a good Rush tourney for sundays would be fun.
    Raise
  7. This tournament would probably never end if you had 30 min blinds that is like 1 hour+ at one blind level online. I play lots of the turbo Rush SNG they have and find it to move at a decent pace. I would say even 10-15 minute would be more than enough per blind levels and I am surprised they haven't done this since it is there newest attraction. If you start at 20K stack are blinds still starting at 15/30? and if you want to drag things out longer just move the first appearance of antes back 4-6 levels
    Raise
  8. I agree that a tournament of this nature would be sadistic and extreme - which is partially why I think it's an excellent idea. I'm willing to concede that a $2M guarantee might not be likely in the RUSH format but $1M would be no problem. Regardless, we really need a month 2-day tournament.
    Raise
  9. yeah but put it on late in the shedule plz. And 30 mins is def absurd... Just make a rush major imo with a better structure than normal ones.
    The thing i like about rush is obv the deep stackes late stages and the huge amount of fish it atracts so I agree, def a good idea, but make it between 200 and 400 buyin plz (more fish).

Ps: would rather see a standard(non-rush) mtt like that (gives me more room to stack of the first hour with jj, 200bbs deep i like that....)
    Raise
  10. I think there should be a big rush tournament weekly. Sundays might be a bit busy, but maybe Saturday night at 9pm, a $216 with a 200k gtd or something - make it happen Full Tilt!

11. a 2 day rush tourney is absurd, but how about a double deuce rush on saturdays :)...along with a high stakes rush that start an hour or 2 apart?
  12. oi making it rush...just make it a normal tourney

Gags30 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

Originally Posted by m_hawk_1 View Post

I think there should be a big rush tournament weekly. Sundays might be a bit busy, but maybe Saturday night at 9pm, a $216 with a 200k gtd or something - make it happen Full Tilt!

that would go well anywhere between 8-930pm saturday, with the 9oclock slot having the 250$ weekly super turb...either way, those tournaments would go quite nicely together, and would never miss guarantees since so many ppl would play both.
    Raise

the_dean22 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

Originally Posted by Gags30 View Post

oi making it rush...just make it a normal tourney

+1
  15. december 5th is a sunday brawl rush...hopefully u get ur rush fix from that